• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise, Sunset - Isaac for Smash Ultimate #GoldenSunday

NoOtherPersona

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4922-9697-9289
Yeh this flared up on my skeptic-o-meter.

The only part of this "leak" that is plausible is the Online part. And even then I don't believe it

However I did run statistics again for you lovely peeps and if there is indeed a Nintendo Direct this month (which there should be as minus the 2015-Iwata-Death where nothing happened for 5 months we have always had a Direct since 2012.

And it has always happened on the wednesday or thursday in the first two weeks. So that makes it like that the 5th, 6th, 12th or 13th will have a Direct
People are saying it's gonna be the 6th so we wait till we hear news today if nothing then we move one to the 12th lol

Tetiro

Smash Ace
Well it syncs up with my statistics date wise. September 12th is a wednesday and November 14th is a wednesday (matching with the potential dates I have for November)

This could be the real deal

EDIT: Release year for Mario Golf matches what I have. As does Next Level game's next project.

Last edited:

SebasSancy

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 6766 2698 9475
I just read the supposed leak about the direct. Super happy for Isaac but I found it weird that XC2 wasnt mention when the DLC come next week

pholtos

Smash Journeyman
Why do I feel like I should not look at that cause I don't wanna get leaked? :p

Crap. I read it. Aw crap, if that's true...

Last edited:

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I also doubt the Gillybal leak because it said it evolves. I'm expecting the secret let's go Pokemon to be gen 8s Magearna. (that is a non evolving mythical Pokemon)

Tetiro

Smash Ace
I just read the supposed leak about the direct. Super happy for Isaac but I found it weird that XC2 wasnt mention when the DLC come next week
Probably because it is now too little too late? After all if the 12th is the date then the reviewers already have it. At that point why bother?

EDIT: Okay looking at this leak more (pushing aside Isaac), this looks to be a pretty damn reasonable and plausible leak.

Last edited:

pholtos

Smash Journeyman
"UPDATE: So we got a false alarm, fellas. I went off of GameXplain's report that the roster was just now revealed; but it turns out, Nintendo already kinda tossed them into random shots of gameplay.

He's a shot of Pom Pom. The leak isn't confirmed fake, but now it has nothing going for it again. Sorry for the inconveince! I suggest we burn down @GameXplain in retaliation for this crime. Analysis machine broke. "

Posted by LeakReview a bit down after that tweet.

Isaac: Venus Adept

Smash Lord
If this is real this direct would be the most absolute hype direct in a long time, still we never know what could happen so I don't want to trust it all the way like I do with all leaks no matter how legit they look. Still I remember Vergeben previously mentioning something about a new Castlevania release when he was mentioning Simon coming to Smash
Oh well that was a fun one minute

Last edited:

Kisae

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Darkkisae
I wonder how many other Hispanics here love Isaac.

We got a Cuban here. Yoshi is Peruvian, wonder if we can have one fan per Hispanic country
Well I live and was born in Switzerland but I am a Spanish from Spain. Actually I don't have the Swiss nationality so I'm full Spanish xD

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
Wow. I show up to be hyped and immediately lose my hype in one sitting. RIP

Confirmation

Smash Ace
Well that dropped fast.

Did we ever hear anything on the Sly Cooper thing? 4 final smashes is insane, but so insane nobody would ever just imagine it and think people would believe it

Jibblypuff_

Supposed to be studying
Switch FC
SW 2726 7422 0030
Well that dropped fast.

Did we ever hear anything on the Sly Cooper thing? 4 final smashes is insane, but so insane nobody would ever just imagine it and think people would believe it
The pokemon it mentions named Gillybal is supposed to sound like Gulliable I think

SebasSancy

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 6766 2698 9475
The thing about 4 final smashes is that would be so accurate to GS. Isaac is a venus adept, but we can give him all 4 djinns and all the characters can summons all the specials. I would be really true to the game if ends up being true

Confirmation

Smash Ace
The pokemon it mentions named Gillybal is supposed to sound like Gulliable I think
Oh that's unfortunate. I wasn't sure any new Pokemon would be announced regardless of name, have they done that before at all?
Ghost / Fire is cool and Ghost / Dragon is a super good typing. That plus the other smash stuff makes me wish I could believe

Last edited:

CheckmateChuck

Smash Journeyman
Both of those Tweets were deleted, would somebody get the rest of us up to speed? I'd assume they had to do with the supposed Direct on Thursday?

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
"Profound. Sadness." - Guy, Street Fighter IV 2009.

And here I was, hyped for a moment we might have gotten our finest hour like a certain king did... But despite this, I definitely suspect we'll see a Nintendo Direct this month before the launch of the Nintendo Switch Online service with a character reveal.
Both of those Tweets were deleted, would somebody get the rest of us up to speed? I'd assume they had to do with the supposed Direct on Thursday?
Yep, another fake leak that a Direct would air on Thursday, possibly confirming Isaac as a reveal. But nope. It's faked.

Last edited:

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Yep, another fake leak that a Direct would air on Thursday, possibly confirming Isaac as a reveal. But nope. It's faked.
Technically we don't know that it's fake.....but it no longer has anything backing it up so it's about as trustworthy as any other random "leak" posted on 4chan.

Replica

Smash Rookie
my fellow isaacbros i have sufficiently prepared appropriate drawings for either outcome of the nintendo direct

HERE WE GO, FINGERS CROSSED!

TempestSurge

Smash Ace
What's with the sudden leaks that now are staking their claim that Isaac is the next reveal? Is it cause of Mimique's prediction or something? lol. Isaac's just been a constant hot topic in leaks nowadays.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
What's with the sudden leaks that now are staking their claim that Isaac is the next reveal? Is it cause of Mimique's prediction or something? lol. Isaac's just been a constant hot topic in leaks nowadays.
If nothing else I guess it shows people think he's likely now.

I wonder if Mimique still stands by his Isaac prediction, considering what he seems to have been basing it on was fake. I hope that "leak" wasn't the only reason he had for predicting Isaac.

Sordim522

Smash Cadet
Idk. Supposedly mimique got all of his info from Loz as they were in the same discord or something (which would make him just as much ofa scumbag, if true). However, I havent’t been able to verify this one way or another.

Top Bottom