• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise, Sunset - Isaac for Smash Ultimate #GoldenSunday

TempestSurge

Smash Ace
If anything with the Gillybal leak, it'd be kind of awesome to see that Rathalos tweet play out in Isaac's trailer. Though I'm still more partial to Isaac lends a hand as the tagline.

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
Well I'm glad that tweet leak was being discussed when I was sleeping, since it turned out fake.

Q-Long

Smash Lord
When I was in middle school I joined the official Nintendo forums (NSider) and got really into Nintendo. People were debating what characters would get into Smash, so in order to show off I played the games of every Nintendo character / series I could get my hands on (I emulated and beat both FE6 and Mother 3 without translations). To back up my arguments.

It really got me into gaming and Nintendo. Then the inclusion of Snake, introduced me to darker games, because I had this preconceived notion it was mostly generic Bomberman Act Zero / Shadow the Hedgehog type stuff. These debates taught me alot of grammar and writing skills, the forum members taught me alot of stuff too.

I made this roster more than a decade ago with poor gimp skills. My thread, had my reasoning for every character, their stage, a list of their music, their movesets, etc.

https://imgur.com/a/JNiDIpQ

I remember getting roasted for how large my roster was. Well look at where we are now. I also had alot of obscure Nintendo characters as well.

36/64 isn't bad. :b

Hopefully Isaac increases that number.

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
Also, the "Gillybal" detail kinda threw me off. I doubt that's the new evolution. or even that there was any new pokemon.

NoOtherPersona

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4922-9697-9289
When I was in middle school I joined the official Nintendo forums (NSider) and got really into Nintendo. People were debating what characters would get into Smash, so in order to show off I played the games of every Nintendo character / series I could get my hands on (I emulated and beat both FE6 and Mother 3 without translations). To back up my arguments.

It really got me into gaming and Nintendo. Then the inclusion of Snake, introduced me to darker games, because I had this preconceived notion it was mostly generic Bomberman Act Zero / Shadow the Hedgehog type stuff. These debates taught me alot of grammar and writing skills, the forum members taught me alot of stuff too.

I made this roster more than a decade ago with poor gimp skills. My thread, had my reasoning for every character, their stage, a list of their music, their movesets, etc.

https://imgur.com/a/JNiDIpQ

I remember getting roasted for how large my roster was. Well look at where we are now. I also had alot of obscure Nintendo characters as well.

36/64 isn't bad. :b

Hopefully Isaac increases that number.
Is that a Mischief Makers character on that list because if so I love it

SonicLink125

Smash Lord
NNID
SonicLink
Wow! I wake up to see everyone explode from a "leak" that I can't see then all of a sudden, it gets proven fake. Not gonna lie, kind of wish I was on that roller coaster ride. :p

Pwnapplez

Smash Ace
Rumor going around is every 5 smash songs that come out is from a series that does not have a smash fighter. Tomorrow is song 15. Song 10 was Galctica and song 5 was Snipperclips

So if GS gets a song tomorrow Isaac is deconfirmed

Confirmation

Smash Ace
Rumor going around is every 5 smash songs that come out is from a series that does not have a smash fighter. Tomorrow is song 15. Song 10 was Galctica and song 5 was Snipperclips
Are you sure? People are really sleeping on Snipperclips representation

Last edited:

alguidrag

Smash Ace
Good day! I was sleeping... some leak appeared it seems... who is the initiator of the leak? Vergeben? Another know leaker? the anonimous guy for 4chan?
what the leak said? I can't open it

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion

Oh boy. Now the pressure is on.

TappyBat

Smash Ace

so much for fan favorites then.

alguidrag

Smash Ace

Maybe not... if the September 6 leak is true... we would get a "Simon's mistake"! They will post Golden Sun music ealier and we will be spoiled about Isaac being revealed in the next day!

(also he is just deconfirmed IF he didn't have Golden Sun icon in the song)

Q-Long

Smash Lord
Isaac would get cool art too.

Pokemon Trainer playing with a djinn and Isaac playing with Ivysaur

Isaac trying to figure out the difference between psyenergy and PK.

Snake noticing Isaac trying to read his mind.

Isaac and Ike looking at each other's equipment. I assume Isaac will have the gaia blade or sol blade.

Palutena being confused at Isaac's attempts to summon her.

Rock Kirby being moved by Isaac.

etc.

TappyBat

Smash Ace
Maybe not... if the September 6 leak is true... we would get a "Simon's mistake"! They will post Golden Sun music ealier and we will be spoiled about Isaac being revealed in the next day!

(also he is just deconfirmed IF he didn't have Golden Sun icon in the song)
I don't think they'd make that mistake twice

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
The LeakReview link is dead, so if someone could tell me what the contents of the ‘leak’ were it’d be appreciated.

alguidrag

Smash Ace

Isaac and Ike looking at each other's equipment. I assume Isaac will have the gaia blade or sol blade.

etc.
He trying to read Robin books

Thinking if Mario is a mars adept

Being chased by AT Waluigi

Peach doing the heart thing she does for Marth to Isaac and AT Jenna ready to strike her

TempestSurge

Smash Ace

etc.
I feel that Ike and Isaac one on a spiritual level. My two favorite boys, being best of bros. My plans are to photo bomb the two of them together. Isaac's not allowed to be an assist I tell you!

Delta64

Smash Journeyman

It could end up being a Nintendogs song. After all, that stage was on the 3DS and had only two songs at the time.

alguidrag

Smash Ace

so in every 5 smash song is a fear day?

LegendOfDragoon

Smash Journeyman
He trying to read Robin books

Thinking if Mario is a mars adept

Being chased by AT Waluigi

Peach doing the heart thing she does for Marth to Isaac and AT Jenna ready to strike her
Isaac using move while Master and Crazy hand are on screen

Isaac thinking Shulk is Ivan

One of his emotes should be the little emoji pictures that appear over his head for even more hilarious opportunities.

alguidrag

Smash Ace
Isaac using move while Master and Crazy hand are on screen

Isaac thinking Shulk is Ivan

One of his emotes should be the little emoji pictures that appear over his head for even more hilarious opportunities.
Isaac: "Whoa Ivan you have grown so much! You can even use long swords now... but why are you using bath clothes in this snow stage?"

TempestSurge

Smash Ace
Honestly I find this hilarious. We had like 2 songs in Smash4 and people are going out of their way to make a 2/800 chance for a Golden Sun song, which is pretty darn convenient, as a bad thing
If anything it might make people think the opposite, especially if those Sept. 6 direct speculations come true. Like mentioned what are the odds, it'd be way too much of a coincidence I'd think he was the reveal lol. Yeah but fun tension aside, I think they'd hold off on GS music till Isaac's reveal.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
So no Direct on Thursday I guess.

The leak was BS.

TappyBat

Smash Ace
If anything it might make people think the opposite, especially if those Sept. 6 direct speculations come true. Like mentioned what are the odds, it'd be way too much of a coincidence I'd think he was the reveal lol. Yeah but fun tension aside, I think they'd hold off on GS music till Isaac's reveal.
if he gets revealed

SebasSancy

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 6766 2698 9475
So no Direct on Thursday I guess.

The leak was BS.
Why? Still can pop up out of nowhere. it wouldnt be the first time that they announce a surprise direct

If thursday we got nothing, then ok the leak was fake

Top Bottom