• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunday July 20th, Ann Arbor, MI - Digital Ops Biweekly #5!! New Strike Out System!

Vayseth

Smash Master
Shaeden and I will have a hard time making it saturday, but we can easily make it for singles.
You can still make it for singles on Saturday? I still haven't received word from the owner, so we'll see (right now it's still sunday), but having a tournament on mother's day seems STUPID, lol.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
well Alex call me and tell me if its switched cause im not gonna be home on on thurs or friday. so call me. I can make the tourney either day though.

Vayseth

Smash Master
http://allisbrawl.com/forum/topic.aspx?pid=65992#p65992
The date has been changed, please be sure to check it out to make sure you can still make it. Everything else is the same save the date change. Any changes from here on out will be posted in the next thread.

I'm thinking about making the tournament entry fee only $5 to make my tournament more accessible to everyone. I was thinking, for those who want $10 tournaments, please go to Rofa's. Mine will hopefully have a more laid-back feel. Nothing official yet, just probing the community to see how ya'll feel about that.

Vayseth

Smash Master
This tournament is still $10, and it will be on saturday. It will be fairly cramped and parking will be annoying. It may be possible to set something up like... have a smash fest on Friday at rofas and then walk or shuttle people from rofas to Digi Ops, since he has a lot of parking. I'll work out the details, but if you are definitely going and/or need a place to stay, let me know asap so I can work out where to get you all parking and housing.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Omni, you can stop by to play here on Friday, if you wanted (I think you asked that at some point).

Anther

Smash Champion
Hey yalls, I potentially could use housing Thursday or Friday night around Ann Arbor... Maybe I could hang out at your place on Friday Rofa =o?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Ankoku: Antherz better win this weeks tournament :p
Anther: He betterz
Anther: >=x!

Rat

Smash Lord
I think it's like a determined, excited, focused, angry, but still somehow silly face. Just like when pikachu's charging skull bash or is taking a wicked dump.

lain

Smash Master
merg. i can only for sure come to singles, but i may be able to sleep over (i'd be getting there at like... 11/12) but yeah.

uhhmmmm... i'm bringing melee. someone better play me.

rofa

Smash Journeyman
ya come over to my house on friday, we can all play together! anyone can come hit me up 760 613 4128

nojoes

Smash Ace
whats turnout for this looking like? i may head up but only if it'll be 15+ people with $10 entry fee for singles and $20 for teams.

lain

Smash Master
lol a little demanding now aren't you?

well, yes the entrance fee is exactly as you asked, and there'll probably be more then 20 there easily. so yeah.

i'm getting first in both events though. sorry everyone.

Vayseth

Smash Master
I'm hoping for at least 20, last time I was hoping for 30, and we surpassed that. I'll be happy if I have at least 20 in each this time though.

lain

Smash Master
lol overswarm. too good. i'm sad you stopped sandbagging against me :D

uhhh if i held a melee tournament would anyone come? come on guys, it's MELEE. or old baby.

Shaeden

Smash Journeyman
i am taking 17th in both singles and doubles.. unless anther feels like pulling my weight again.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
lol overswarm. too good. i'm sad you stopped sandbagging against me :D

uhhh if i held a melee tournament would anyone come? come on guys, it's MELEE. or old baby.
Wasn't sandbagging. My hat is magic. If it is on and I put it on backwards? You're toast.

lain

Smash Master
btw i put this biweekly up as an event to be considered for a midwest circuit event. i'm... pretty sure you wouldn't have minded kyle ;D

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'm not going to any of these, Randy. Find a new teammate.

Vayseth

Smash Master
This isn't kyle's tournament lain, it's mine XD Kyle's is in the other thread lolz.

SMASH FEST TODAY. GO TO ROFA'S AND BE COOL.

rofa

Smash Journeyman
bowyer, why do u guys take so much offense to my venue being considered for the circuit event lol. honestly, it has the ability to house people over night and has a nice setup. i guess u guys could use it as a venue for your thing if ur so glued to doing ur own event. but honestly, what are the advantages of using another location? and what location would that be?

every time it's even mentioned that i might have the circuit event you jump in and stop the conversation. like i said, use the venue. you didn't see it when we had the biweekly, but we had 10 setups and plenty of room. coupled with the fact that an unlimited amount of people can sleep here i think its a better location, but that's just me.

lain

Smash Master
you don't necessarily have it "covered". you merely put it down. plus yours would be like 6 months away. it's not a big deal if i suggest others in MI dude. haha.

rofa

Smash Journeyman
/agrees with lain. yeah, and the more i think about it, the more i don't want to let you guys use my venue. i mean, why cut off the conversation every time my venue is brought up? maybe cuz u know it is a better location and don't want the conversation to continue? i dunno...

edit: that's a little confusing. i mean that I would like to use it, but am iffy about you guys.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
why do u guys
What the ****? "You guys?" I never once said anything objecting to it, and SCOTU doesn't even post for a good portion of the time. But hey, thanks for lumping "us guys" all together. While you're at it, be sure to mention that we all main ROB, too.

Hell, I'm probably not even going to be actively doing any tournaments for a while, so I'm probably not gonna be around the Regional boards for a while. Later.

Top Bottom