• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunday July 20th, Ann Arbor, MI - Digital Ops Biweekly #5!! New Strike Out System!

Vayseth

Smash Master
It all varies based on when doubles ends. Like Omni said, I would be there earlier rather than later. You'll get to hang out with some people and see some matches so coming earlier shouldn't be a problem.

Meta and Snake are God tier. I would actually put snake over meta.

Vayseth

Smash Master
I'm trying to get as many set ups as possible. I would love to have casual spots but it also depends on how many people show up. Because we are at a store, we have a time limit to adhere to.

lain

Smash Master
lol should i be worried that ankoku isn't supporting me? someone who's in your crew? haha.

whatever, no johns when i take your money ;D

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
lol should i be worried that ankoku isn't supporting me? someone who's in your crew? haha.

whatever, no johns when i take your money ;D
I didn't even say who I'm putting my money on yet.

Dopey

Smash Lord
crew battlessssssssss!!!!

north MI vs south MI owned!

lets do character crew battles! im on the DDD crew!

lain

Smash Master
haha ankoku. i just assume you'd bet for your crew mate. *shrugs*

omniswell takes everyone's money.

lain

Smash Master
LOL mm'ing happens is frequent in the smash community. it's part of how i got good ;)

ZOMG this is in three days

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Urg, I probably wont be able to go to this one :/

But I'll definitely try to make room for the smashfest, which Im sure most of you are (or should be) going to.

lain

Smash Master
what smashfest.. the rofa one before his tourney?

btw panda text me saying it's you so i have your number. 734.272.7347

Vayseth

Smash Master
Yeah, that's what he means.

And.... PANDA, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. GET UP PANDA, GET UP! PANDA? PAANNNNDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAA!!?

Man, I'm so excited, hopefully he has fans or A/C, since it was hot the last time I went x.x

I only have 4 TVs so far, I need a couple more, who's bringing wii's/TVs?

Shaeden

Smash Journeyman
Someone teach me how to play brawl without wasting my money on singles and getting bored halfway through my first match.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Hey Shaeden, I'll teach you. Granted, I'll probably be really negative about how Brawl works throughout the entire thing, but hey, I'm offering for free. : P

Or I can just give you a Brawl textbook over PM.

Shaeden

Smash Journeyman
omni, 5 dollar mm wolf ditto? it's so hard for me to take brawl seriously outside of doubles... but i can try. D:

rofa

Smash Journeyman
yeah, smashfest at my place on saturday night. anyone is welcome to come. kind of like a mini preview of next weekend :-) hit me up 760 613 4128 for more info

lain

Smash Master
yay this is in two days.

uhhh....

i might go to rofa's tomorrow. dunno. i totally want to though.

is it alright if i crash at your place???

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'll most likely be able to make this. If you want to team with me, give me a shout.

Shaeden

Smash Journeyman
Vayseth.. is too good.. so good I still won't call him by his real name...
antoine sucks...
lain owns me... and is gay.
rofa needs to not take offense to me hating on brawl/myself after i lose, i'm sorry for ruining your day, but i can't change the fact that i'm a ****.. because i enjoy being one.
dope and i failed at teaming because i didn't get there on time and dope didn't show... :p
bowyer... is older than me? crazy..
ankoku.. is hawt.... ?
omni.. unfortunately ***** me in wolf dittos..
cs is better than brawl.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
ankoku.. is hawt.... ?
Wait, what?

cs is better than brawl.
The free half hour of CS I played while waiting for the tournament to start was fun. You should've come earlier so we could run around shooting people together. : P

lain

Smash Master
shoutouts...

omni sorry i forgot that i had your controller. you were leaving and i was playing and it was just never mentioned, but sorry bout that my fault.... otherwise, good **** us getting 1st in teams. definitely do it against sometime!
THRZ **** you still but happy birthday and sucks you were hungover lol
boyr too good taking my money. next time next time.
the mann still my god. too scary with fire punch.
that funny guy next to the mann wtf. too ****ing hilarious.
shaeden :' (
rat friendlies were too good and fun to play with you. definitely come down here for tourneys or whatever whenever you can
joel not an embarrassment to the smashboards community yet

rofa

Smash Journeyman
shaeden, my apologies for being so blunt, but after our match was over i thought that you said "you suck." i was later informed that u actually said "i suck." so, i apologize for reacting like that.

however, it doesn't change the fact that when our match was over you jerked out the controller wire violently and left me hanging as i stuck out my hand to shake yours.

you say that it's because you're an *******. okay, i guess i can understand that. i know/am friends with lots of *******s. but is that seriously your excuse? why not just say gg and walk away?

and it didn't ruin my day in the least. i thought it was pretty funny that i frustrated you that much. so i guess i'm somewhat of an ******* too. anyways, good match. your marth is really good and i got lucky with that downthrow on rainbow cruise. no hard feelings

Vayseth

Smash Master
Everyone, you all rule and especially huge shout out to Rofa, this tournament's most improved player by far. Also 'grats to Lain and Omni for tearin' up doubles without even breaking a sweat.

Joel and Anther... wtf.

Waterkucky is the best place ever.

Wixomz and Rofa got to be in a music video.

I love these tournaments.

Main post edited with updated rules and date of next tournament.

Shaeden

Smash Journeyman
for some odd reason i remember shaking your hand as i got up.. and i definitely pulled my cord out normally.. i just did it fast.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
Lain- too good on teams, and for beating me in singles...i have i wasent playing like myself johns :-p. and it's all good about the controller **** happens.(as long as i get it back)

Shaden- Wolf dittos were fun, and i still don't see how marth doesn't counter wolf. but non the less great matches :)

Joel- ......i always come so close but can never finish your last stock. Great matches and i hate bair lol.

Vayseth- Teach me Naruto so i can make you the 2nd best in michigan :-p

The Wixoms- Great matches from all of you. We need to play more.

Shaeden

Smash Journeyman
i thought it was pretty funny that i frustrated you that much.
don't even try and be more of a **** than i am, because it's not possible.. also you can't possibly frustrate me.. because it's not possible. the only reason i get "frustrated" is because i don't like the game to begin with, and i'm trying to force myself to like it. the game frustrates me, and so does antoine for lying about teamzies with me, and bowyer for being older than me..

also.. i don't believe in luck.. and the win you had on me was completely legit.
if i lost it's because i'm a worse player.

Top Bottom