• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunday July 20th, Ann Arbor, MI - Digital Ops Biweekly #5!! New Strike Out System!

nojoes

Smash Ace
Lain, if you have 4 Michigan guys that want to go (including yourself) and you guys can absolutely find NO CAR, WHATSOEVER PM me because i may love all you guys enough to be able to help you out.

Vayseth

Smash Master
Lain, if you have 4 Michigan guys that want to go (including yourself) and you guys can absolutely find NO CAR, WHATSOEVER PM me because i may love all you guys enough to be able to help you out.
There's 4 or 5 guys and no one has a car. I don't have money so I'd go if people paid for me =)

nojoes

Smash Ace
is 21 mpg on freeway good?
it's not bad, mine gets around 31, it's a honda civic, and i've known of smashers using vans to travel which would mean far below 21.

by the way i don't think i can save michigan people anymore if you guys cant find a car, sorry.

lain

Smash Master
MI needs to figure out who's going and how.

We have Thax with a car, MAYBE RDK with a car, and then me, anther, dope, and panda(?)

Call me whenever, I'll be awake until we leave. 734.272.7347

Anther

Smash Champion
21Mpg is pretty sux considering gas prices IMO XD.
313 915 1643.... because I don't know what the heck yall are doing.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Wait, what? We can actually get rides to MSOP now?

We should probably figure out when we're leaving pretty soon. I got class from 1-3 today, but after that I'm more or less free for the day (just have an important phone call). Tell me whats going on. (248) 214-4345

Hm... if we actually end up going, I'll have to see if OS got a teammate.

lain

Smash Master
So here's what's happening so far.

If RDK can't go, then me, antoine, james, and ravi are all going since 1. I heard from these people first, and 2. Thax has a car so he wins.

BUT if RDK can go, then someone needs to QUICKLY say that they are going to go so we can try and fill up two cars (meaning we'd need 2 more people to go for each car to have 4), OR everyone else simply can't go.

Them's the brakes. : /

lain

Smash Master
GodzSon has expressed interest to go, so we need 1 more person to want to go if RDK wants to go with a car of 4 people.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
how r u poor but can afford that computer your on, a cable connection which costs 30 a month and photoshop to do that wak sig of yours.

you probably have 10 or 20 dollars lying around somewhere.

Top Bottom