• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunday July 20th, Ann Arbor, MI - Digital Ops Biweekly #5!! New Strike Out System!

Vayseth

Smash Master
I look forward for when I'll be organizing another one. However, chances are, I won't host one until... after the circuit event. I want to dedicate all of my time and energy to that first. And after the circuit event is done, I will plan another digi ops event.

Kel

Smash Master
sfg is still the master of 5
I've gotten 5th at pretty much every tournament that's been decent size in the past 4 months. :( I need to step my game up.

Oh, and thanks again for everything Vayseth. We appreciate you opening your place up to everyone like that.

Vayseth

Smash Master
No problem man! It was the funnest we've had in a while. I'd love to do it again, but I didn't get my apartment back together again until like 4 pm today XD

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Vayseth best tourney ive ever been too but i wish i could have stayed but its all good

lain

Smash Master
i john cause i like pools. simple as that. it gives me the pressure of a tournament match, but the casual-ness in that i can experiment a little more.

oh also vayseth, why is marth on there? i didn't play him at all. i played IC's against everyone except against the people who placed above me, and Kel.

gg's to everyone i played. : )

SHOUTOUTS

vayseth - sucks we obv. didn't do well this time, it was that **** OVERSWARM!! but it's cool man. dude i'm definitely gonna come over with a little sump'n sump'n and show you how the game is played!

the mann - too good. you destroyed me yesterday, but i did a lot better at the tournament. you see what i mean about that thing i told you last night?! XD

vidjo - LOL i was so sad to see that you changed to MK after i destroyed your fox. : ( i was hoping you forgot your meta or something. but gg's man, you're definitely amazing.

overswarm - good **** man, i keep getting tricked! you gotta show me some cool things some time.

THRZ - i'm glad you found your wallet mangz. : ( you shoulda gotten first! if you don't win the MW circuit event i will be ashamed!!!

Scifi Guy - sad i didn't get to play you! well... except that one time i 3-stocked you in friendlies... and didn't know. LOL. but that's friendly so eff that XD. good **** though. nice D3.

Kel - MK IS SOOOO EFFING BROKEN. WTF. ;D

Panda - wtf. quit beating me in moneymatches you *******. i need a snake counter i realized...

Omni - it's that IC sheezy baby. always great to see ya man! i promise i'll learn to perfectly chaingrab though.=)

Juke - fun **** getting wrecked by you in melee. good times!

Nojoes - why did you lose? maybe we shoulda done pools. :)

dingdong - LET ME OVER SOMETIME. i'll show you how to be a god.

sliq - maybe there is a little magic in that old top hat.

kerp - good **** seeing you again man! it's been like a year lol. but yeah, get your *** down here so we can smoke and brawl or some ****!

grant - i couldn't have gotten as far as i did in this tournament without your coaching... which was comprised of telling me to go IC's no matter what LOL.

hot arms - wtf man. do better! i know you can. you could get top 5 easy if you wanted.

DOPE - MM's sucked, but you were definitely playing off today man. what happened? you were absolutely ****** at the last tourney. get back into it baby!

Scala - yoshi?!! wtf man. too scary. but he gets gimped so easy LOL. your diddy was ****ed UP man, but it's all about who ya like so just be a god with whoever XD.

CFA - BYES TO 5TH?!?! what malarchy! lol. dude, the mann will show you all you need to know. also, jab -> up+b works like magic.

OKI - we gotta magic and shiz. and play MELEE. lol.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I think I 3-stocked someone and then saved the replay of it on his own Wii, lolol

Nice seeing people, sorry I forgot to bring my deck lain.

****ing downtown Ann Arbor traffic makes me fear for my life.

Next time I'll try to stay long enough to record lots of vids.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
I've gotten 5th at pretty much every tournament that's been decent size in the past 4 months. :( I need to step my game up.

Oh, and thanks again for everything Vayseth. We appreciate you opening your place up to everyone like that.
maybe thats your lucky # :)

lain

Smash Master
ATTN: EVERYONE

MSOP 3 is in only 5 days or whatever, and we really need to go to this cause it's not bad at all to get to. Both ways TOTAL, it will cost about $106. So let's just say $30 from each person if we get 4. Anther and I already want to go, so WHO ELSE WANTS TO GO.

i mean, it'd be ridiculous not to go. it's super cheap to get to, and it's the first MW circuit event. LET'S DO THIS.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=178221

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
i would love to go lain, but im not sure if a i have hospital events going on ill let you know by tomorrow.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Dude, I was hoping I could find a ride to that somewhere. I'll totally go with you guys. And I remember Dope saying he was looking for a ride to it, too.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
if ya'll can't make it down to illinois, AT LEAST come to SaC2. It's seriously like 45 minutes south of the michigan border. Come on don't be lazy.

SciFiGuy

Smash Journeyman
Scifi Guy - sad i didn't get to play you! well... except that one time i 3-stocked you in friendlies... and didn't know. LOL. but that's friendly so eff that XD. good **** though. nice D3.
Haha yeah, my Snake is really bad. Your IC's are pretty good, and so is your G&W, so you deserved 4th.

sfg is still the master of 5
Well Kel is a pretty good Master of 5, so maybe I'm the Master of 5 for Cleveland and he's the Master of 5 for Cincinnati?

Vayseth- Thanks a lot for hosting this, the venue was cool and you did a good job of running the brackets.

nojoes

Smash Ace
ATTN: EVERYONE

MSOP 3 is in only 5 days or whatever, and we really need to go to this cause it's not bad at all to get to. Both ways TOTAL, it will cost about $106. So let's just say $30 from each person if we get 4. Anther and I already want to go, so WHO ELSE WANTS TO GO.

i mean, it'd be ridiculous not to go. it's super cheap to get to, and it's the first MW circuit event. LET'S DO THIS.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=178221
I'm so glad to hear a michigan local wanting to travel. good **** lain.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
If the trick was "how to get 7th", it won't help you.

lawl jk

GJ at FAST

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
It's okay if you steal my characters, but don't steal my identity >_>

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I've argued with Tristan_win before about who's better. Last time, he said that I was definitely better and I disagreed; he countered that I probably had better competition so I pointed out that he lived in VIRGINIA, which is the state of Azen and Chillin; I think he said something about living 2 hours away from anyone who actually played Smash competitively though, which is really uncommon given he lives in Virginia. Whatever.

Point is, if you ask either of us who's better, we'll probably point to the other person. But RyokoYaksa is the best Sheik/Zelda player, so it doesn't really matter.

dingding

Smash Ace
hot arms get on aib chat and foo ibeat tristan win dawg like 2 months ago =) and for some reason im always loged on ur smashboards acc.. when i open up my laptop so i gotta log out and then log into mine.. so hard work..

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I picked up Snake.

Also, I want to clear something up with the people that came over our apartment on Saturday. The room with all the pandas in it is VAYSETH'S room. Not mine. I know its ironic, but the one with the panda fetish is actually Vayseth :D

dingding

Smash Ace
roflamo ^ that stuff looks scary.. as heck.. although scala has the best yoshi i've seen

lain

Smash Master
i just slept like all ****ing day. lol. i suck.

so... for the traveling to MSOP3 thing, the takers i hear are Me, Anther, Dope, and Thax. Now this is good, but none of us have a car. LOL. well Anther does but his car is ****ed up. Thax might have one, so we are counting on him.... >>

Scala

Smash Ace
i just slept like all ****ing day. lol. i suck.

so... for the traveling to MSOP3 thing, the takers i hear are Me, Anther, Dope, and Thax. Now this is good, but none of us have a car. LOL. well Anther does but his car is ****ed up. Thax might have one, so we are counting on him.... >>
**** if I had more money I would totally go. I thought panda was going with you guys too, no?

lain

Smash Master
uhhh well i heard from dope and thax first, so unless either of them can't go, it will be way too crowded for a 5th person. : /

we still need an effing car.

Top Bottom