• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Suggested Custom Specials for every character

Cruncher93

Smash Cadet
Isn't Bowsers Standard Up-B pretty good OoS? I use it all the time, seems better than down-smash in punishing since you can move sideways while doing the move.

Ranias

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ranias
3DS FC
1864-9368-1757
Is that dash slam or dash slash? and how did they do that??
It's easier to perform and you can cover more distance with Dash Slash. I think it should probably be purple now just because of waveslashing.

Last edited:

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
It's easier to perform and you can cover more distance with Dash Slash. I think it should probably be purple now just because of waveslashing.
I think an instant ko when your opponent has more damage is better than a wavedash.
I did some testing on the more competitive stages and I found out which stages he can survive a bowsercide on. Turns out, you can do it on prism tower and yoshi's island, but not on final destination or battlefield.

MrGame&Rock

Smash Ace
NNID
SpenstarHD
Is there a thread detailing how to pull this trick off? As a bowser main this is very very important to me

popsofctown

Smash Champion
Depends on how nerfed it is.. if you can still escape some stuff to an extent similar to Sonic's Spring or nade pull in Brawl, then Rush will still be purple. Beat is pure recovery distance in exchange for slowness, but I pretty rarely see Megaman fail to make it back to the stage. Tengu recovery has a hitbox on it but it doesn't look that impressive.
I don't really know though

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
This is a bit off topic, but I don't like how we're rating things. Instead of using a normal rating system, the moves are being compared to eachother. It makes things more confusing. Also, picture this: someone comes to the thread hoping to find a good moveset for Jigglypuff and see that hyper voice is purple, the best ranking there is. That immediately gives the impression that hyper voice is good, when in reality, hyper voice is one of the worst moves in the game, but it was a tad better than the others, so it got the highest ranking possible. However, if someone saw that sing had a 1/10, hyper voice had a 2/10, and spinphony had a 1/10, they would still know that hyper voice was the best of the 3, while also knowing that it's an absolutely horrible move. If you want, you can still keep the colors, but add the ratings in. I just feel like ratings would help new players a lot more than comparing one move to the others.

popsofctown

Smash Champion
Toxicroaker, there's a directory to posts describing reasoning for moves being rated the way they are, which should be adequate for your concern.
I would be concerned that ratings would discourage people from recognizing that some custom moves aren't really weaker, but serve a different, narrower purpose than others.
I know following the references at the bottom is a little more involved than glancing at the list, but the correct playstyle for a character is something that is tough to condense down to a snapshot anyhow.

But anyway, this thread might be dead due to a forum bug of some sort.

popsofctown

Smash Champion
Wow, it turned out to be a length thing after all.

I will be able to make lots of updates to the OP later

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
what's the consensus on Charizard's customs?
The vast majority seem to be entirely behind Dragon Rush as perhaps one of Charizard's best moves. For Up b, a lot of people seem to like his Rising Cyclone, since the extra distance from the other two doesn't really do a whole lot and having that massive kill power on deck is really good. I THINK people tend to like either Fire Fang (for some reason) or default Flamethrower. And most people like Rock Smash, though the alternatives seem to have a few rumblings here and there.

Personally, I like Fireball Cannon, Dragon Rush (or VERY rarely Blast Burn), Rising Cyclone, and either Rock Smash or Rock Hurl. I think I'm in the minority about Fireball Cannon, though, since you do kind of have to commit yourself to it and the damage isn't much to speak of.

Don't hold me to any of this, though; it's just the consensus I seem to be getting from the Charizard board. I might be wrong.

popsofctown

Smash Champion
Urgh... so leprechauns or something stupid I did (I don't even know what it could have been?) somehow generated yellow tags all over the OP, so I had to remove them all, which was a chore. I through some tacky safeguard [/colors] at the end of every character so color errors in one character doesn't damage others in the future. Even though whatever I did this time somehow generated yellowness tags throughout the post so that might not be very effective.

Anyway, worth noting: if something is ugly in OP but doesn't damage conveying of the information then it's gonna stay ugly because working with the forum code is giving me enough of a headache to leave it ugly
Also worth noting: if something is yellow that seems like it shouldn't be, there's a decent chance that the same yellow tag generation that made 12 characters' "Up B" category name turn yellow hit the move and that's why.

Flamecircle

Smash Apprentice
The vast majority seem to be entirely behind Dragon Rush as perhaps one of Charizard's best moves. For Up b, a lot of people seem to like his Rising Cyclone, since the extra distance from the other two doesn't really do a whole lot and having that massive kill power on deck is really good. I THINK people tend to like either Fire Fang (for some reason) or default Flamethrower. And most people like Rock Smash, though the alternatives seem to have a few rumblings here and there.

Personally, I like Fireball Cannon, Dragon Rush (or VERY rarely Blast Burn), Rising Cyclone, and either Rock Smash or Rock Hurl. I think I'm in the minority about Fireball Cannon, though, since you do kind of have to commit yourself to it and the damage isn't much to speak of.

Don't hold me to any of this, though; it's just the consensus I seem to be getting from the Charizard board. I might be wrong.
Can someone explain to me the merit of fire fang? I can't see it.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Can someone explain to me the merit of fire fang? I can't see it.
It's a very different move, think of it like a jab. It's pretty high damage (16% isn't uncommon) and pretty ugly on shields.

Edit: A laggy but aerial jab.

Last edited:

Flamecircle

Smash Apprentice
It's a very different move, think of it like a jab. It's pretty high damage (16% isn't uncommon) and pretty ugly on shields.

Edit: A laggy but aerial jab.
What does it do to shield? If it's safe on shield I can definitely see it's merit as a psuedo command grab. It would mixup with rocksmash well, considering they'd be used in the same positions.

Last edited:

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
What does it do to shield? If it's safe on shield I can definitely see it's merit as a psuedo command grab. It would mixup with rocksmash well, considering they'd be used in the same positions.
It's decent against shields, from what I've seen (which again, I tend to favor Fireball Cannon, so take this with a grain of salt); mostly due to the fact that Charizard does a kind of bite at the very end, which seems to push them a bit and keep him safe. I don't exactly have the frame data, but that's what it's seemed like to me from playing and watching some vids of a Fire Fang Charizard.

Cornstalk

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Cornstalk
I just started working with Charizard. Really enjoying the change his specials brings to the play style. Check out the character specific discussion in the Charizard Forum.

:4charizard::GCB:
  1. FLAMETHROWER - Easiest to use with the most opportunities to actually deal damage.
  2. FIRE FANG - Poor range but respectable launch power on the finishing hit (the bite). Has mix up potential because you can land with the attack still active or stall the finishing blow to bait air dodges (just a few potential examples)
  3. FIREBALL CANNON - Poor damage, long lag, almost non-existent knock back and hit stun. Aside from a situational edge guard, this move currently does not appear to have a practical application.
:4charizard::GCR::GCB:
  1. FLARE BLITZ - Recoil damage keeps this move in check, ensure you can't spam it. Good speed and distance make this move great for closing in and punishing rolls and laggy misses. It will KO, usually vertically, starting as low as 80% on some characters.
  2. BLAST BURN - While the kill power on this is fantastic, the low speed and distance combined with higher recoil damage to Charizard (16% to self on connect) makes this a very hard move to recommend.
  3. DRAGON RUSH - No recoil, but lower overall damage and launch power compared to Flare Blitz. This move functions more as a roll/lag punish and a brutal edge guard tool then a straight KO move. With proper timing, Charizard can Dragon Rush off the edge at ground floor level and still recover with Fly (or right to the edge with perfect timing). Replace Fly with Fly High and you can do the same thing at edge grab level instead, allowing for a wide range of Dragon Rush edge guarding that can start KO'ing at 50%.
:4charizard::GCU::GCB:
  1. FLY - All around good recovery move that can also KO at the final hit. Works well with a 2 jab combo in some cases, making it a nice vertical KO option when it works.
  2. RISING CYCLONE - Fantastic KO power on the final hit. The multi-hit tends to push opponents away before the final blow lands, so this is only going to work if you're good at surprise Up-B's on an air born opponent.
  3. FLY HIGH - No damage, but that extra height really helps. Good for Charizards that like to go deep for edge guarding either with Dragon Rush or air moves.
:4charizard::GCD::GCB:
  1. ROCK SMASH - Super armor and high damage will make opponents think twice about challenging Charizard. Most of its use will likely come from trading hits where the opponent takes much more damage. Headbutt hit box can KO if the rock shards miss.
  2. SINKING SKULL - Pretty much DK's headbutt move that Spikes/Buries. No super armor, but who doesn't like a completely vulnerable opponent when you can land it?
  3. ROCK HURL - Exactly like rock smash, but you trade damage for slightly more reach and an upward knock back angle. In some cases at lower percents, you can follow up with Fly if they go straight above you. Also has potential team applications, as the up+away angle seems like it would be easy for a waiting teammate to follow up with an air attack.

The main variant on Charizard really seems to be Flare Blitz+Fly vs Dragon Rush+Fly High. You either get a nice vertical KO combo, or a terrifying edge guard/horizontal KO combo. Neutral-B and Down-B come down to preference of utility for dealing damage.

EDIT: And here's Pikachu too to get that ball rolling.

:4pikachu::GCB:
  1. THUNDER JOLT - Pikachu's standard crawling projectile. Useful for zoning, baiting, and going for set ups.
  2. THUNDER WAVE - Take Thunder Jolt, cut the range in damage in half, but add a Zero Suit style stun to it. This move opens a lot of doors to Pika, as opponents won't be able to take the hit and simply shrug it off anymore. Heavy Skull Bash pairs very well with this for KO's.
  3. THUNDER SHOCK - A straight shot out in front of Pikachu. Does the most damage at the max distance. Great move if you can space it right, but probably the most difficult to use well.
:4pikachu::GCR::GCB:
  1. SKULL BASH - All around a situationally useful move. Helpful for recovering and can sometimes catch opponents off guard or be charged for those odd times you can actually get away with it for a free hit.
  2. SHOCKING SKULL BASH - Poor range, terrible end lag, doesn't always capture opponent in the multi-hit, unremarkable final hit launch power. At this time I can't find a use for this move compared to the other choices.
  3. HEAVY SKULL BASH - This move follows odd rules. It does less damage/launch while running or airborne. Power is strongest at the start and laughably weak at the end. Distance is fixed regardless of charge up. Faster travel speed means it can follow up on F-throw and sometimes B-throw for a little extra damage. Most importantly, a point blank hit even uncharged is one of Pika's best KO moves!
:4pikachu::GCU::GCB:
  1. QUICK ATTACK - Fast, direction change half way through, good distance, and a little damage. If we still had Brawl's QAC, this would be a wonderful move... alas QAC'ing is no more, so Quick Attack is mostly just for recovery.
  2. METEOR QUICK ATTACK - Slower than Quick Attack with slightly less distance, but you get a strong meteor effect at the start up and direction change animation and a weak meteor on the rest of the move. There doesn't appear to be any reason to NOT use this move, as having the option of a meteor is better than not.
  3. QUICK FEET - No adjustment on angle half way through the move for more reach on the single animation. If you can't adjust your angle reliably with regular Quick Attack, this is the Up-B for you. But why are you playing Pikachu if you can't use Quick Attack...?
:4pikachu::GCD::GCB:
  1. THUNDER - The cloud drops thunder almost instantly, allowing for pseudo combo breaker. The cloud hit box is a good harrasment tool against opponents you've sent upward and can combo with Up-Throw if they DI poorly between 70-110% depending on character. The thunder hitting Pika allows for an air stall and a nice hit box too.
  2. THUNDER BURST - You get the burst around Pika sooner, but no thunder from the sky. This move has decent knock back and works best as a tool to harass opponents above you, as the hit box lingers in place after Pika falls. So you can catch opponents in the blast while Pika falls out of their reach. Super annoying from under battlefield platforms too.
  3. DISTANT THUNDER - If the cloud is still there, it's so high up I've never seen it. This move can sometimes catch opponents near the blast zone for that little extra hit they need to go off the top. The extra delay the thunder has reaching the ground can sometimes mess with people not use to it, so there's a small mind game application to Distant Thunder, but the speed Thunder tends to be slightly more useful.

Last edited:

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
I think Fireball Cannon is decent for dealing turtling types, personally. Yeah, the lag is a bit ridiculous (mostly since using it commits you to at least three blasts) but against characters like Duck Hunt, I find it throws the keep away game off a bit.

Again, though, just my opinion.

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
I like Fireball Cannon a lot for the raw range; it's a great anti-camp move.

I like Shocking Skull Bash because it passes through shields, making it more often a safe recovery or escape option. I don't find any Pika side B great so this is enough for me.

Thunder Burst is a ridiculously efficient kill move: huge hitboxes, relatively quick, kills disgustingly low. I'm not sure if it's better than default, but it's very useful with a cleat niche much unlike Distant Thunder.

MrGame&Rock

Smash Ace
NNID
SpenstarHD
I like Fireball Cannon a lot for the raw range; it's a great anti-camp move.

I like Shocking Skull Bash because it passes through shields, making it more often a safe recovery or escape option. I don't find any Pika side B great so this is enough for me.

Thunder Burst is a ridiculously efficient kill move: huge hitboxes, relatively quick, kills disgustingly low. I'm not sure if it's better than default, but it's very useful with a cleat niche much unlike Distant Thunder.
It's a good move, but it's slow. What I like about Thunder now is that if you start the move's animation and get hit, the lightning hits anyway, making it a good move to use when you dont have much wiggle room but need a lifeline

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
Alright, here it goes. I have tested a bit with Jigglypuff and this is what I have come to.
:4jigglypuff:
:GCB:
ROLLOUT: This is a pretty bad move overall. It takes forever to charge up, so opponents know it's coming a year before it happens, allowing for them to easily punish. It is also horrible for recovering, because if you hit someone in mid-air you will fall straight down and you can't do anything.
RELENTLESS ROLLOUT: This is pretty much the same as the default, but it has no launching power and you won't stop when you hit someone. It also takes forever to turn around, so there's that.
RAGING ROLLOUT: This does have good launching power, but you probably won't ever want to use it, because you can't turn around. This makes it incredibly punishable if they dodge it. It also takes almost twice the time to fully charge as the other variants. With all that said, if you manage to break someone's shield, it has more launching power than an f-smash making it a better choice at lower percent when rest won't kill.

:GCB::GCU:
SING: Most people say that this move is useless, however they are wrong. It is only nearly useless. At higher percent, you can ledge-cancel this and it will set up perfectly for rest. Even if they mash, you will have plenty of time to punish. However, because of how slow it is, you probably can't get it off to often. Also, using it on the ground is pretty much inviting them to hit you.
HYPER VOICE: This move is pretty much absolutely useless. It has minimal knockback and damage, takes forever to use, and you can even be punished when you hit with it. There is absolutely no reason to use this over a tilt/air attack.
SPINPHONY: You know how I said Hyper Voice was useless? Well, this is much worse than that. This is hands down the worst move in the game. Ganon up-tilt it twice as good as this thing. It has no knockback, horrible damage, takes forever and a half to use, and you can't even ledge cancel it. You also can't use it like Mario's cape to kill recoveries. There is no reason to ever use this move. At all. Unless you want to get hit by a charged smash attack.

:GCB::GCR:
POUND: This is (finally) a pretty good move. It is a bit laggy, so you probably shouldn't use it to approach, However, it does massive shield damage, has amazing priority, and sets up good for up-air strings or rest. It's definitely not spamable, but it is great to throw out there every once in a while.
SIDEWAYS POUND: This one has no sideways movement, and doesn't deal nearly as much shield damage, so you may think it's worse than the default, but it has an amazing knockback trajectory. It sends them out and down, making it perfect for gimping. It can even kill from onstage if they have a bad enough recovery.
POUND BLITZ: This one has a bit more sideways movement and a lot more range. It can be used as a spacing tool in some cases, and it has a bit of shield pressure due to the multihit nature of it, though still not nearly as much as regular pound.

:GCB::GCD:
REST: Jigglypuff's signature move. It is her best kill move by far. It has minimal range, and massive endlag (almost as much as a shield break), but has amazing knockback and activates on frame 1. Very risky, but you can't say no to killing at 60% on frame one.
LEAPING REST: This is a strange one. It activates on frame one, has minimal range, and high endlag like the normal rest, but you will leap into the air when you do it. It does have a combo from pound blitz that kills at 100%, but with vectoring, it can be avoided. I would say it's worse than the regular, because it's knockback is significantly less.
WAKIE WAKIE: Another strange move. It takes a while to activate and when it does it has high-ish knockback, low damage, and it deals a little damage to yourself. It also has a windbox that pushes you away from her before it activates making it even harder to hit. Good for when you put someone to sleep, but mediocre the rest of the time.

Pretty much the same as what's on the list, but there are a few changes. My main loadout is Raging Rollout, Sing, Pound Blitz, and Rest

Urgh... so leprechauns or something stupid I did (I don't even know what it could have been?) somehow generated yellow tags all over the OP, so I had to remove them all, which was a chore. I through some tacky safeguard [/colors] at the end of every character so color errors in one character doesn't damage others in the future. Even though whatever I did this time somehow generated yellowness tags throughout the post so that might not be very effective.

Anyway, worth noting: if something is ugly in OP but doesn't damage conveying of the information then it's gonna stay ugly because working with the forum code is giving me enough of a headache to leave it ugly
Also worth noting: if something is yellow that seems like it shouldn't be, there's a decent chance that the same yellow tag generation that made 12 characters' "Up B" category name turn yellow hit the move and that's why.
Have you considered a shared google doc?

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Rollout is great, though worse than Brawl. It does have the sweet reversal bug though!

Raging Rollout is actually not stronger than fully-charged f-smash last I checked. It does less damage and kills at higher %s.

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
Rollout is great, though worse than Brawl. It does have the sweet reversal bug though!

Raging Rollout is actually not stronger than fully-charged f-smash last I checked. It does less damage and kills at higher %s.
I tested it. Fully charged f-smash deals 21% and kills Mario from the center of Final Destination at 72%. Raging rollout deals 23% and kills at 66%. Not a huge difference, but there is one.

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
The more important point is that Jigglypuff isn't going to break any shields; Pound can wear them down, but no one is going to let their shield actually pop to that. In neutral Rollout is actually a pretty usable move; Jigglypuff has a ton of control over it, and she can really pressure pretty well if she's smart about when to fire off and uses the move sparingly. Raging Rollout is giving up basically all that utility, and honestly a useful move in general, for a move that only has signficant merit against a broken shield. That's not worth it at all; Jigglypuff should go with default Rollout.

Jigglypuff is kinda a funny case on custom specials. I feel like it's mostly take default Rollout, your playstyle preference of default Pound vs Pound Blitz, and any up or down special you want as long as you don't actually use them in real play (to be fair, down 1 and 2 have niche use unlike down 3 and all three up specials which are just useless). She doesn't have the most meaningful of decisions here which makes any recommendations for her weaker than for most other characters.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
I think in the majority of Sheik match up's Penetrating needle are the superior option. The amount of shield damage it can cause is to be feared as it adds a whole new element to Sheik. The faster stacking and less cool down when thrown is pretty nice too. They are also a better option if your blind picking due to not having to worrying about walls. The only time you wouldn't take this move is when you generally don't want to rush down your opponent and that's more of a style preference then anything.

Their color should be change to green as they are equal if not better then normal needles.

Last edited:

popsofctown

Smash Champion
If it causes sudden death, the competitive community needs to decide how to rule it. Hopefully people don't want to go with 1 stock rematch like some rulesets had in the past because can lead to major tournament administration problems if it repeatedly occurs in the 1 stock rematch. Since Dedecide was the most common that flaw wasn't so pronounced since Dedecide is harder to pull off (Bowsercide was rare because bowser's viability was so poor)
The command grabs probably retain a little bit of utility even without bowsercide, but dash slash would be green.

MrGame&Rock

Smash Ace
NNID
SpenstarHD
I did a write-up on the Brawler, but I don't believe anyone talked about Swordfighter or Gunner yet. Im no expert with either like I am with my go-to Brawler, but I can say that I really like the grenades, flame pillar, and bombs on the gunner a lot more than I thought I would

warriorman222

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3866-8698-4754
I did a write-up on the Brawler, but I don't believe anyone talked about Swordfighter or Gunner yet. Im no expert with either like I am with my go-to Brawler, but I can say that I really like the grenades, flame pillar, and bombs on the gunner a lot more than I thought I would
Probably because those are the good options.

WwwWario

Smash Ace
I don't know about others, though I've heard they say the move suck - but I love Ganon's Wizard's Assault (Down B 3). It has longer start-up, a bit weaker, but it goes further and faster, and goes straight down when used in-air. I think it's really cool. I also like to use the Warlock Thrust (the quick, more ranged Warlock Punch). I like how it doesn't make a hard-hitting sound effect but just bursts them away. And the fact that it's quick, I like to use it as I fall down on enemies.

Sarix

Smash Ace
Having extensively toyed with Samus, I might as well share my findings.

:4samus:

:GCB:
Charge Shot: The usefulness of the default if mostly based on how defensive of a player you are. It shines in punish-oriented play styles that heavily value the move for killing above all else. Charge cancelling lets you stay on your toes and the speed is solid overall.

Dense Charge Shot: This version has a great variety of applications and is far less restrictive to use. Up to 3 of the weakest shots can be fired at once and travel at a speed Samus can easily catch up to and approach from behind with. There's no need to fully charge this as it loses range based on the charge and a medium charge will travel across at least half of most stages for a large lingering hitbox you can approach or defend from behind.

Melee Charge Shot: The move loses its projectile property and zoning application for a close range blast that is quite easy to stuff. Essentially you're sacrificing options for a close range blast that is not difficult to deal with.

:GCB::GCR:
Missile: Standard homing and super missile that got nerfed again in this installment of Smash. Not terrible but simply outclassed by the next option.

Relentless Missile: Easily the best option when available. Trading speed and a little power for lingering hitboxes and slightly shorter end lag to use them gives them monstrous application. For zoning you can control a lot of space and the homing missiles have tracking that will let them move perpendicular to the ground. Offensively you can use them to approach and can make your shield pressure safe on block with a missile adding a little more shield stun.

Turbo Missile: If the end lag wasn't so long and you could fire a second missile before the first one took off it would have realistic application. Unfortunately you can only get one missile out at a time, it's easy to react to, and gives less application than normal missiles.

:GCB::GCU:
Screw Attack: Not bad, not amazing, but it will serve its basic functions. Basically a recovery move and occasional OoS punish that can kill at late percentages.

Screw Rush:
This move is just weird. You lose some of the vertical recovery for more horizontal recovery, a completely unnecessary thing with Samus's Zair around.

Apex Screw Attack: This move only hits at the start and roughly the end of it but its main appeal is it will kill under 150%. As an OoS punish it can be devastating and losing the horizontal recovery isn't really a problem for Samus.

:GCB::GCD:
Bomb: Apparently thought this move needed to be toned down more so it's not as good for recovery as it was in Brawl. Still terrible with no contact hitbox so yeah.

Slip Bomb: While having no contact hitbox, it explodes pretty quickly and is you shield before it explodes you can potentially follow up the trip. The fact it explodes faster makes it a bit more handy for bomb jump recovery too.

Power Bomb:
Does sacrificing a recovery option for the ability to drop a bomb that takes forever to explode sound good to you? I didn't think so either, pretty much never use this outside of friendlies and maybe some giggles.

My personal set up on Samus is 2232 to functional as a versatile hybrid zoner with incredible space control and approaching. A 1232 set up is acceptable for more defensive players.

warriorman222

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3866-8698-4754
I don't know about others, though I've heard they say the move suck - but I love Ganon's Wizard's Assault (Down B 3). It has longer start-up, a bit weaker, but it goes further and faster, and goes straight down when used in-air. I think it's really cool. I also like to use the Warlock Thrust (the quick, more ranged Warlock Punch). I like how it doesn't make a hard-hitting sound effect but just bursts them away. And the fact that it's quick, I like to use it as I fall down on enemies.
Yeah, attacking straight down every fighter has. Attacking diagonally is very rare. That alone makes Wizard's Foot better including more damage along with quicker start up(speed and distance are not THAT important, sorry), and we haven't got started with Wizard's Dropkick, the games best Direct Upgrade for multiple reasons:
Best recovery upgrade in terms of comparision
Anti-projectile and anti air(ish) with that jump and angle
Can still meteor smash
Slow movement can punish the occasional dodge

Last edited:

Wii Fit Bae

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Da_Cake_Gangsta
Wii Fit Trainer

Sun Salutation
Enriched Sun