• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stryks presents: War of the clubs 2.0! UPDATE: 18/03/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yeah what demon says, most of you wil lget ur spotlight, and kick butt once or twice... :p

chaos and psycho, send me ur profiles bia PM please...

BTW Shuma and Grim are gonna be like the main generals, while gypsy is gonna be the leader of ridley, and the ones that begins the attack and all :p

oh and thanx guys like T-major for spreading the news, for the rest who havent: GO NOW!!

Stryks

Smash Hero
Who were u before? u keep saying u were part of ridley but u join in jan.?

lol dont worry ill put u as a special agent of ridley ro something... with knifes... and such... IDK...

shuma and grim were IMO one of the top guys there and well, since Ive already drawn/establish them, they have to stay that way... XD

ok seriously no im going, need to do da studyz!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
@psycho: give me a profile of urself to add to ur pic, I dont recall u giving me anyhing XD
Well, I was co-founder of the Geno Alliance, currently attending college and started games back in the NES days...Favorite game was Super Mario Bros 3, the first game I ever beat...Don't know what else I can add to that for now...

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
Lmao @ ogeL

Just for the record, I helped with the main attack on SWF that Gypsy started, its just that the mods only warned me a couple times, I was the banned later.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Wondering if any of the Anti-Thread wars will be coming too. Like R.M.B.'s attacks on Lord Hokage's Anti-Megaman thread. Or you don't really have to, but some of the S.S.S. against NeoSoul's Anti-Sonic thread. Of course when you get to those arcs. I'll still watch over the whole entire R.I.D.L.E.Y. arc. There was also a Anti-Ridley thread or 2 right?

EDIT: Also got the date a little wrong. It's not 9 days until Brawl comes out in America. Even though I wish it was. Change the 02/01/08 to 01/02/08.

T-major

Smash Champion
Wondering if any of the Anti-Thread wars will be coming too. Like R.M.B.'s attacks on Lord Hokage's Anti-Megaman thread. Or you don't really have to, but some of the S.S.S. against NeoSoul's Anti-Sonic thread. Of course when you get to those arcs. I'll still watch over the whole entire R.I.D.L.E.Y. arc. There was also a Anti-Ridley thread or 2 right?
oh God... that Anti-Megaman thread was HILARIOUS! that comic Tirkaro made by editing Jojo's Bizarre Adventure was priceless!

KF11

Smash Apprentice
just wanted to know something... what if a club never rly got in a war of argument with another club or another group of people r tey gonna be excluded from your comic? cuz we (kremling power) only had on argument war and it was against Pieman0920 and it never rly got out of our thread

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
just wanted to know something... what if a club never rly got in a war of argument with another club or another group of people r tey gonna be excluded from your comic? cuz we (kremling power) only had on argument war and it was against Pieman0920 and it never rly got out of our thread
Stryks said that all clubs will be incorporated in this comic in some way.

T-major

Smash Champion
the Comic doesn't 100% follow what really happens on SWF, so EVERY club will be in at one point or another; regardless of whether or not your a new club, or don't get in wars.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Haha thanx guys, and lol at lego, another account? XD anyway remember ur legolastom account will be the green megaman u did, while MRKM will be the RMB one...

yeah dont worry paramore, I got a good idea for ya, with u joining ridley trough mostof the battles, but sooner or later ull have to face the organization... OH THE DRAMA!

KF11, like the guys said,allclubs will be in the comic...

for arc 2, I alreayd have the most kick *** idea, its 90% fictional, still, its gonna have more action than the 1st arc...

but seriously I think this ridley arc is gonna be a lot of issues long, so dont worry and keep watching, ur clan will get rep soon....

also already started on issue 4 (man need to speed things up) but ill try to make 2 more today, and finish the 4th, and the next comic will probably arrive on the weekend, probably on saturday... XD

@lego: Yeah I know u were a bigger member in ridley, but ull be one of the main characters so dont worry XD

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Ok good, your getting through these comics (Which is a good thing with all these arcs) so I look forward to finally making my debut in the next issue.

But isn't there only like 21 images aloud per post? So you should only have profile pictures for the main 20 characters or something XD (Instead of just everyone).

Stryks

Smash Hero
Lol yea, man should have save one or 2 posts for the characters... well umm yeah once I get the limit ill just put their names with a link to their profiles or something XD

currently drawing the next issue :p

SonicMario

Smash Master

EDIT: Also got the date a little wrong. It's not 9 days until Brawl comes out in America. Even though I wish it was. Change the 02/01/08 to 01/02/08.
I asked this last page. So I brought it back for your answer.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Hmm, If the Ridley wars are the first arc, does that help some of the smaller R.I.D.L.E.Y. members chances of being in the comic? Because it would be cool to make a small cameo.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Most of the ridley members will be top members, those minors MAY get a cameo, but I gotta thik about it, im guessing u wanna appear? well if u get 2 more minor ridley members I guess I can put u 3 in and a higher rank than space pirates...

btw ridley will have the most members, but some will be fictional, meaning there just generic non existing members,they will look like spacepirates, that way ridley will have a huge army against the clubs, it will make sense cause againt the other clubs, ridley would be out numbered, thus this makes itmore realistic, I doubt anyone will complain.. .rite?

also at sonicmario, all the guys that made anti threads will be part of the 2nd arc, and I already got the mastermind behind them all XD

Stryks

Smash Hero
are they still around? can anyone contact them or something, cause so I have an idea on their part in the ridley wars... and I remember this guy caael, what happend to him? he was part of the ridley wars rite??

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Yhea what Paramore said, they would be the two best choices.

And the date doesn't need changing. Its correct.

Edit: And Caael has left the realm of Nintendo.

If you wanna contact em just go to the WoR site.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Are you sure Lego? I see it as Month/Day/Year. It seems like to me the update happened the 1st day of Febuary. Maybe I shouldn't listen to tiny details like that...

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
are they still around? can anyone contact them or something, cause so I have an idea on their part in the ridley wars... and I remember this guy caael, what happend to him? he was part of the ridley wars rite??
Yeah i'll get in touch with them.

About Caael: he left RIDLEY so, well yeah

Ardeekay

Smash Apprentice
Retaria and Ridley_Prime were kind of passive during the Ridley Wars, so I don't know if it would be any good to have them as part of the assault. It might be best to just use Grim, Gypsy, Shuma, and Lego.

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
Retaria and Ridley_Prime were kind of passive during the Ridley Wars, so I don't know if it would be any good to have them as part of the assault. It might be best to just use Grim, Gypsy, Shuma, and Lego.
Was Grim apart of the flaming? I always thought he was against it. And din;t he leave RIDLEY anyway?
Colb should definitely be in it, even though he denounced the whole idea of flaming, since he was one of the creators of RIDLEY.
There were others that helped with the flaming too such as me or F&V (I think.)

Stryks

Smash Hero
colbus toldme he apologized to the mods about the flaming, thus he wasnt with ridley during the flaming, so in other words he'll be up against ridley...

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
colbus toldme he apologized to the mods about the flaming, thus he wasnt with ridley during the flaming, so in other words he'll be up against ridley...
Hmmmm interesting, very interesting.

So make the main flamers, Lego, Gypsy, Shuma, Me, Grim (if he was apart of the flameness, I forget). At least all those that were willing to get banned or close to it.

Stryks

Smash Hero
I think ill probably put lego along with the flame, but at the same time against, since hes in many clubs, I guess he'll have like a change of hearth, or so thats my plan :p

T-major

Smash Champion
oh man, I can just imagine "Flaming" to be the literal burning down of a thread (which is represented by buildings, if I caught on right); with molotovs and what not!

Stryks

Smash Hero
Nah, nothing like that, flaming will be represented by fighting, RMB will use busters, ridley will use (the space pirates) lasers, while the main guys use theire special weapon...

**** staff will use the staff and its magic, the SW squadron will use claws, guns and wolfens IDK and so on... urs truly will use a sword and beams from my sprite comic XD

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
I think ill probably put lego along with the flame, but at the same time against, since hes in many clubs, I guess he'll have like a change of hearth, or so thats my plan :p
I guess that same idea could work for other members such as me with the Organization, even Gypsy who had a change of heart and decided to end RIDLEY's flaming and start anew.

oh man, I can just imagine "Flaming" to be the literal burning down of a thread (which is represented by buildings, if I caught on right); with molotovs and what not!
Wow, that's really cool and creative. Can't wait to see what happens in the next issue.

T-major

Smash Champion
Nah, nothing like that, flaming will be represented by fighting, RMB will use busters, ridley will use (the space pirates) lasers, while the main guys use theire special weapon...

**** staff will use the staff and its magic, the SW squadron will use claws, guns and wolfens IDK and so on... urs truly will use a sword and beams from my sprite comic XD
aw man. I liked my idea of flaming... but now that I think about it, your way makes more sense; what with random noobs being able to flame if they want, but cause no damage. literal flaming would probably cause a lot of damage, so yeah. your way works... but you should at least put in ONE instance of literal flaming, though. like, someone "flames" someone, by setting there arm on fire with a Zippo lighter. thats would be badass! it would also be quite funny, if you ask me... but, it your call, I'm pretty sure you already have most of it planed out already, so I'll just let you make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom