• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stryks presents: War of the clubs 2.0! UPDATE: 18/03/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yeah thats actually the claw Idea I want wolf to get in brawl, I was gonna put more detail but the deadline of 01/01/08 was killing me...

yeah those red lines are like red lights, in a computer fashion design... cant explain it...

Im planning for the SWS to have the claws, that is if u guys decided on something else :p

T-major

Smash Champion
@ tmajor: Haha Thanx XD
no probs :D

also, I think the people for the MMPMA should be Vesperview[Colonel/Founder] (Mr. Saturn with a Claus helmet) and thethirdkoopa[Commander/huge supporter, and reason that Nsider2 supports Claus] (Falco wearing Claus' outfit]. I was thinking that thirdkoopa could carry Versperview around on his head/shoulder, because Ves, being a Mr. Saturn, would have small legs and wouldn't easily get around.

however, you might want to ask them if they want to be part of it. you can use the Club thread, or PM them, either way. looking at the club thread might help you to know how to depict the members, though.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Ill tell vesperview to pick his best supporters, and they'll be part of the comic, but it will take a while for the rest of the clubs to be shown, so wait a bit longer XD

auralancer: HELLS YEAH RMB!!

chaos_Leader

Smash Lord
I'm not objecting to the claw, I like it. However if you want to relate to more people who aren't familiar with your own preferences, you may want to have the SWS use something more universally acknowledgeable, such as StarFox Assault weaponry. Allow me to explain: You have the **** staff people with the staff, everyone knows who that is, Krystal, the bomb squad has bombs, it's Bomberman. then you give the StarWolf guys the Claw and many readers are wondering "huh, where'd Wolf ever use that?" and you have them wondering what that claw is all about and less on the comic you've written. Then you have to explain about the Claw or leave them hanging. I'm assuming this is a comedic comic, and everyone knows that a joke isn't funny if it has to be explained. More readers will recognize StarFox Assault weaponry than the Claw, and thus will not have to 'have the joke explained' for them.

Basically, more people will get the joke if you use something they understand.

You're the writer, and its your call, I'm just giving you a second opinion.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Agree with ya completely Chaos, ill put Star wolf weapondry as an extra, the good thing I give u guys the wolf clothes,at least people will recognize ur wolf supporters that way...

T-major

Smash Champion
I agree with Chaos. I wouldn't have gotten the Claw part... Assault weapons make sense. they should fly around in Wolfens, too. those things rule.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Oh-ho! It seems promising!

Also, Ridley wars means Ridley members, and Ridley members means me! Kekekekeke.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've been in school...Looks nice so far with this

Stryks

Smash Hero
Thanx guys, Just so u know, thanx to fawriel for bringing it up, if ur loyal to a certain clan, like how psycho is to geno, and fawriel to WW link, I cant really find a way for you to be part of ridley AND ur club, seeing how that'll affect my storyline a bit, so sorry for any incovenients...

oh and spread the word of the comic XD

T-major

Smash Champion
R.I.D.L.E.Y wars!! thats gonna be epic!

question, I'm guessing this will have some sort of real time relevance right? as in, Clubs that didn't exist until after R.I.D.L.E.Y fell (MMPMA... *cough*) won't be part of this arc?

but looking nice. I like the style it's in, too. keep it up, good sir! :D

Fawriel

Smash Master
Hey, it could easily be exploited for funny drama if one person is partial to another character they have to fight. "Oh Ridley, I too thought we were forever! And yet... I cannot! For my heart was already stolen! By a young boy." "Ewwwww."

Stryks

Smash Hero
No, all clubs will exist in this comic, lets get on thing straight (saying this nicely :p) the comic wont be 100% real, I wasnt part of the ridley wars, but my whole 'What ridley did was wrong' personality will take place with my character, and clubs like the mercenaries werent even created yet, but WILL be in the comic.... wanted to be fair to all the clubs...

and even tough ridley just attacked ashley and geno clubs only, im gonna mix it up a bit so not onyl the rest of the clubs get some action, but will make ridley look completely badass...

@psycho: give me a profile of urself to add to ur pic, I dont recall u giving me anyhing XD

also whoever said this was gonna be a comedy-like comic, this is gonna be mroe action based XD man I already got in my mind how ridley will start attacking and its just too AWESOME!

saberhof

Smash Master
very nice =)...i like the part where you are looking around to the discussion and the road is all the threads

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
Well how do we know that there isn't a Ridley club hiding in the shadows and lurking behind every wall in the Character Discussion forums?

Just to help you out with the rest of the character support groups you need:

The Organization
Kremling Power
The Masked Man's Pig Mask Army
The Pikmen
Club X
The Kamekians
Mercenaries of the Dark Hunter
Club ASHLEY

Stryks

Smash Hero
Ashely, being along attacked/flamed by ridley alongside geno will appear after the whole meeting that will take place in the next issues, mercenaries, being a dark samus club, will have a good role in this arc, being like totally hated by some ridley fans,and the rest, even tough I dont have a particular idea on HOW they will appear they will, never the less, appear in the comic...

@ saber: lol yeah the sign thing, It just came to me XD

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
The last panel is defiantly my favorite, even though you used my rushed (Wrong) spelling for it : p

Stryks

Smash Hero
Lol didnt check the spelling I guess... lol

anyway guys im out for today, need to study >.> but for the leader/founders and co-founders, spread the word of the comic, cause the good stuff is gonna start soon...

Stryks it out XD

@paramore: That depends, u wanna be part of ridley in the comic and part of their flaming (dont want it to sound antiridley seriously) or do u wanna be part of the organization or the rest of the clubs (if ur part of any other club)...

yeah, in fact lego will appear in the next issue with RDK and me, and shuma and grim and gypsy will soon...

T-major

Smash Champion
No, all clubs will exist in this comic, lets get on thing straight (saying this nicely :p) the comic wont be 100% real, I wasnt part of the ridley wars, but my whole 'What ridley did was wrong' personality will take place with my character, and clubs like the mercenaries werent even created yet, but WILL be in the comic.... wanted to be fair to all the clubs...

and even tough ridley just attacked ashley and geno clubs only, im gonna mix it up a bit so not onyl the rest of the clubs get some action, but will make ridley look completely badass...
oh, ok. thats sounds good. just wanted that cleared up for me.

also whoever said this was gonna be a comedy-like comic, this is gonna be mroe action based XD man I already got in my mind how ridley will start attacking and its just too AWESOME!
sounds cool; however, I would include some humour at times. I think it seems fitting, especially with members like Fawriel being in (thats guys funny as all get out!)... however, it IS set in the internet world, and as we all know: The Internet is serious business.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Lol yeah humor IS gonna be part, but its gonna be more action based, RDK if u hear this I need ur help:

contact all of the ridley members and ask them (minus lego gypsy colbus shuma and grim, got their parts already established) if they wanna be part of the ridley flaming other clubs, or againt it...

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
Lol didnt check the spelling I guess... lol

anyway guys im out for today, need to study >.> but for the leader/founders and co-founders, spread the word of the comic, cause the good stuff is gonna start soon...

Stryks it out XD

@paramore: That depends, u wanna be part of ridley in the comic and part of their flaming (dont want it to sound antiridley seriously) or do u wanna be part of the organization or the rest of the clubs (if ur part of any other club)...

yeah, in fact lego will appear in the next issue with RDK and me, and shuma and grim and gypsy will soon...
Well I did do a ton of flaming the day all RIdley threads were banned, but I guess I mustv'e dodged the mods, just ask Gypsy. But, I am the founder of the Organization. Is there anyway I could be in both? Maybe a storyline part where the former members of RIDLEY break away and start joining other groups, like me with The Organization or Lego joining RMB?

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
I think it will, most of the member (I think...) are part of clubs anyway so...

And Stryk's I can do that for you.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Well remember I said all clubs are gonna exsit by the time of the ridley wars in the comic, BUT I think I got an idea so u can be in both... cant tell u much yet, but send me a PMon how u want ur character to look like :p

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
R.I.D.L.E.Y wars!! thats gonna be epic!

question, I'm guessing this will have some sort of real time relevance right? as in, Clubs that didn't exist until after R.I.D.L.E.Y fell (MMPMA... *cough*) won't be part of this arc?
Actually, no clubs would exist if it wasn't for R.I.D.L.E.Y. They were the group who started the whole trend.

and even tough ridley just attacked ashley and geno clubs only, im gonna mix it up a bit so not onyl the rest of the clubs get some action, but will make ridley look completely badass.!
Yes, everyone against R.I.D.L.E.Y. That's actually not stretching the truth too much. Pretty much everyone hates us. XD

BTW, you spelled "Intensely" wrong when writing out the acronym R.I.D.L.E.Y.

But yeah, this is going to be pretty epic.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Well remember I said all clubs are gonna exsit by the time of the ridley wars in the comic, BUT I think I got an idea so u can be in both... cant tell u much yet, but send me a PMon how u want ur character to look like :p

@ yeahdude: not much, but seeing how most of the guys at P2W are here, I guess u can say yeah theyll pbe part of it in a way...

@ gypsy: alrite glad ur liking it, yeah ill fix the r.i.d.l.e.y. thing tomorrow...

@ motsa: well talk with RDK please and both of u do that, I dont have time myself to look for the ridley members...

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Me, Grim, Gypsy and er... yhea. We were the ones who participated in the final crusade against the character discussion. But er I guess Shuma and Colb would be generals in the non-flaming stuff... so... less like generals then.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
wow, looking great so far. the ridley stuff is going to be intense.

Like I said before, can't wait to see how I'm involved in it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom