• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stryks presents: War of the clubs 2.0! UPDATE: 18/03/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinistar

Smash Journeyman
Whenever I hear Geno hate, I just always say he was actually in Brawl while Ridley got the skin treatment.

And it pains me to say it, but it's entire truth.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Sorry. Is just that i heard someone insult Ridley from 5 forums away. What did you say you insolent ignorant metaknight avatared poster?

Sinistar

Smash Journeyman
Do not fear.

I have not "insulted" anything.

More or less, I was pretty much telling that Geno got a better treatment.

Never badmouthed a breath about Ridley.

Sinistar

Smash Journeyman
Well, at least Sakurai (The blasphemous fool) actually put Geno in the game (This treatment is pretty large to be honest, seeing on how so many good characters had chances other than himself).

All Ridley got was a few badass cutscenes and the same half-***** boss treatment.

I'm rather annoyed if you ask me.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Hahahaha. You do know that was a RUMOR right? If it wasn't of course you are welcome to show me some proof, and half assed? Did you even fight against Meta-Ridley?

Sinistar

Smash Journeyman
Hmm... really huh?

Well I know for shut that Meta-Ridley was easy as buying a used car.

Of course that doesn't prove any point that Ridley got it bad.

There I go contradicting myself. Ah well.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
You use Metaknight.
Exactly. :D
Although MetaKnight isn't that broken, he sucks at knockback, so you have to stick around long enough which hard because he's lightweight.

Now Pit... I've won just as much matches with him as with MetaKnight despite not maining him or using him often.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
I have just learned this:

Falco's Lasers >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lanky/Colb.
That was because the game gave me input lag. I did recover, but the game doesn't input it for me until two seconds later. You won just because of some bulls*** reason. Get me an online match with no lag whatsoever, and I'll kick your a** Yaya.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
That was because the game gave me input lag. I did recover, but the game doesn't input it for me until two seconds later. You won just because of some bulls*** reason. Get me an online match with no lag whatsoever, and I'll kick your a** Yaya.
No need to get so bitter over it, Lanky. :3

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
No need to get so bitter over it, Lanky. :3
And you find no reason for me not to?!

I'm stuck with a game I can't even start to show my potential, all because the online feature gives me so much lag on so many occasions that I can't do s*** in the matches!!

All the while, Yaya is gloating over the whole incident just because it was bulls*** to begin with, and it ended up being in his favor!!

I'm just telling him to shut up because whatever happened when we fought shouldn't of happened under normal circumstances, and the last thing I need is some prick gloating over the matches we played just because he got one lucky shot in, and the game just refuses to let me recover.

If you still think I shouldn't be bitter, when you can just go f*** yourself.

GAH!! This game makes me so frustrated!! All this time spent on useless features like Masterpieces, when they SHOULD of used that time working on online!!

Reyairia

Smash Champion
And you find no reason for me not to?!
It's just a game.
If you're so confident on your great skills, there's no reason to get bitter just because of one or a few matches.
We believe you when you say you're a better player than Yaya, there's no reason to start insulting people or making a fuss. :/

Elysium

Smash Lord
Rep add me and I'll play you

Edit: D*mn Rep...

For the record I main Lucario and Pika. Link and Marth...were for fun. :laugh:

Still though, your Sonic is crazy.

I don't think I'm too bad. You were the 5th person I've played Brawl with so... I still need some practice.

Anywho Good Games.

Edit2: Where do you live? Cause I didn't have much lag at all during our matches...

Yaya

Smash Champion
I can play now.

Add me Rep.

I'm not Johnning here.

I now know how Lanky feels, that was the most shameful button lag I have ever played with, My Toon Link now had the speed of Ike.

It sucked.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
It's just a game.
If you're so confident on your great skills, there's no reason to get bitter just because of one or a few matches.
We believe you when you say you're a better player than Yaya, there's no reason to start insulting people or making a fuss. :/
A game from which I've been following since its announcment, and joined here because I wanted to learn more about the technical aspects and felt comfortable talking about this with.

This game, although just a game, is a big deal to me, and to probably nearly everyone here.

I'm only bitter right now because I have someone gloating about his win when he didn't even get a full match from me.

And before you tell me to stop insulting people, tell Yaya first. He was the one saying his spamming of one move was better than my skills in this game. That, to me, is an insult.

Lanky.

I'm just joking around. 0.o

Edit: Heeeeey. Right in the feel bads Rey :(
It's the internet Yaya. I f***in can't pick up on sarcasm or joking around. Put "jk" somewhere in your post to let me know you're joking around.

Although, like I said before, I found it insulting to the way I play, and I would of yelled at you anyway.

heeey wanna play? i suck and i dnt lag!
I don't care if you suck or not, another person to play against is fine by me. I'll add you if you add me.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
You think Toon Link is bad?! Try Snake, where all his aerial moves, though powerful, take so long to finish, that I have no time to recover. That's why I kept falling off. Tried to do a regular AAA combo, but get knocked off, and instead of him grabbing the ledge, the game decides "Hey, make him do a neutral aerial attack!"

Luckily, I get 4x faster DSL connection on Friday, so hopefully, events like these can never happen again.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Meh. Seems I added quite a bit of people to my Brawl FC list who never ended up adding me. :ohwell:

Bedi Vegeta

Smash Master
Well, so much for this topic. Sorry Stryks, this is little more than a private chat room right now. If you want to try your topic again, feel free, but you'll have to discourage this kind of posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom