• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

hero1771

Smash Journeyman
ive never liked brinestar depths...i even once had a nightmare on it....

anyway, i beg, pweese, if someone could download the homebrew browser, then search
the app WiiXplorer, download it, and then put all the files on mediafire, plZZZ??
i really need it ,or else, i can't do many, many things.

EDIT: @UTDzack:
not that hard. i would need the file first!!!

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
ive never liked brinestar depths...i even once had a nightmare on it....

anyway, i beg, pweese, if someone could download the homebrew browser, then search
the app WiiXplorer, download it, and then put all the files on mediafire, plZZZ??
i really need it ,or else, i can't do many, many things.
Search Wiibrew.

Hozu

Smash Journeyman
Nice stages, I saw the video of them earlier. Although, I think your custom damage % font would benefit if the numbers were bigger, I found them hard to read.

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
Nice stages, I saw the video of them earlier. Although, I think your custom damage % font would benefit if the numbers were bigger, I found them hard to read.
Looks better in-game but it'ss hard to scale them without them getting blurry
I'll try it again though

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Hey, RandomTBush also says supper? Canadian? =D

Also, not to rush you, but, when do you think I could get the portal gun? It's not really a priority, just wondering.

Fen__

Smash Ace
No, I mean... If I had an .obj hat and wanted to give it to a character (Ike, for example)
You could replace a model that you wouldn't really need to animate. This is the stage thread, though. I think there's a general OBJ importing thread in the FAQ forum.

Also, there are plenty of regions of the U.S. where people say supper.

RandomTBush

Smash Ace
Hey, RandomTBush also says supper? Canadian? =D

Also, not to rush you, but, when do you think I could get the portal gun? It's not really a priority, just wondering.
Yeah, I'm Canadian. And as for the Portal Gun, I'll see if I can port it before the end of the week. No guarantees, though.

...Anyway, I sent you a PM with Brinstar Depths and whatnot, GameWatching.

Fen__

Smash Ace
I almost don't want Fountain of Dreams ripped because I really liked Mewtwo2000's version that was coming along. It was unique from the original visually, but still retained the atmosphere.

Mit

Smash Ace
I want it ripped :O If the textures and all of that could be imported and a sexy animated background to top it all off, that would be iiiincredible.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
so, who wants to see some cool stuff?

now, before i post these, i first want to commend gamewatching for his amazing work with the vertex edits on this stage and for attempting to construct this beast of a remake. all models in these pics are the originals in the brawlvault download (i actually removed one of the walkway platforms). the final release will include more "blocky" crystals among many other adjustments. in respect to gamewatching wishes (and due in part to my own slow progression with this project) i'm going to wait till the current version has had sufficient time to circulate to ensure that both sufficient credit is given to the original creator and so i don't feel rushed to get through the mind numbingly tedious work involved in adjusting certain models.

anyway, lets do a comparison between the two. Current version:

My WIP version:

I'm going to point out some differences in case they aren't immediately obvious. for one, the base walkway plats are using the original top/side textures for the 64 version. additionally, i've increased/edited the length to match the original more accurately. finally, the floating platform has been edited so that not only is the center smaller, but the grating now appears to be floating around it in-game. finally, i've updated the grating texture for the floating platform as well as the background pieces.

there are, of course, other minor edits, but they don't ultimately have the same impact on the visuals (yet) as these points. anyway, this is just a teaser; i'm still working on DL64 (got the original textures tonight :D) so you can expect that to be released before this one. Happy Independence Day everybody!

Mit

Smash Ace
Good luck with animating that thing, lol. Looks top notch though. I was sure that's what you were working on when you were asking about Kraid before.

Actually, don't animate it, just leave it like that. It'd be a much better stage :p

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Hey, uh GameWatching, I played your Metal Mario stage today and yes it is indeed awesome um on the right side near the edge there's a little bug. This bug makes you slide off the stage if you're near a certain part of the main base stage and it's a small part near the edge where the platform goes along the crystal sticking out. It kinda "warps" you or sends you off the stage so if I ledgehop back onto the stage on that side I get shot off of it again. If you can fix this problem with it, it'll be perfect.

Edit: Oh and it's over Onett if that's an issue.
That glitch comes with Onett. The same happens with my Fourside. There's no fix to it for now, sorry O.o

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
I'm at my girlfriend's now and it's not as easy to me to connect / hack as when I'm my own home ^^U

But I'm not leaving anyone, just connecting at a little lower rate xD

br3compactor

Smash Ace
NikoPunkSUPEERMAARIO's signature said:
I will make a video for ANY Brawl Hacks, if you want me to advertice your hack send me a message :D
Hey NikoPunkSUPEERMAARIO, since you blocked PM's i'll post it here:

Can you take a pic of my Custom CSS/SSS for me?

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
That's weird, because:

But okay, i'm on it ;)
Read right above the second checkbox

"You may limit the receipt of private messages to just moderators and your contacts. Other members who attempt to send messages to you will be told that you have disabled private messaging."

You need to uncheck the second checkbox.

Pichu4SSB4

You're not going Turbo?
Read right above the second checkbox

"You may limit the receipt of private messages to just moderators and your contacts. Other members who attempt to send messages to you will be told that you have disabled private messaging."

You need to uncheck the second checkbox.
Oh, so that's why. Thanks for pointing that out.

Anyway, the pictures:

CSS:

SSS:

I love the CSS by the way, i'm keeping it :D

Top Bottom