• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Thanks Chuy, I'll try them out when I get home later today.

Also, your space background for menu is amazing. Did you pull it from Lylat?

Xigger

Smash Lord
I would love you for it if you did that for me.
No prob. I'm not too experienced with ripping, but I'll give it a shot. Worst case scenario, I give you everything and you have to sort through other character's textures.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Haha, is that Roy in there? It looks like he's wearing some futuristic armor and a headset.

Xigger

Smash Lord
I got the model out of it, but it is flat (I need to resize it):

Thank you and I'll try to get it working (not promising anything here though).
That looks pretty good. I ought to get myself 3Ds Max one of these days and do this stuff myself.

Xigger

Smash Lord
I hope it wasn't my fault for the flattening.... well if that works out for you, then feel free to ask me if you need anything else ripped.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
i would love to help, but i still have a lot of work to do on DL64 and Metal Mario Stage (MMS from here on out).

give me a list of what you would need help on and i'll see if i can do anything for you.

ds22

Smash Lord
I first need to clean up the stage (getting rip of Mewtwo, Roy, there shadow models and some messing polygons).
Then I need to check if it will imports into SZS Modifier, since I think it will have a to big file size.
After that I would need to collision (I will let someone else do that, since I'm not that good in making my own stage collisions).

Xigger

Smash Lord
I first need to clean up the stage (getting rip of Mewtwo, Roy, there shadow models and some messing polygons).
Then I need to check if it will imports into SZS Modifier, since I think it will have a to big file size.
After that I would need to collision (I will let someone else do that, since I'm not that good in making my own stage collisions).
Actually I could help you with stage collisions, I find them to be pretty easy now (as I've animated collisions on the Subspace Gunship.)

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I forgot about this stage once MK64n's script was updated to work without the DDVbox, making it compatible with more vertex sets.

I still can't seem to get collision to attach to the starship despite making a new section of the coll and attached it to the TopN bone, so I moved it more in the background.

I began work on YICrystalCaves 3D and Groznyj grad as soon as I heard the script was updated.

hero1771

Smash Journeyman
hey, utdzack, im sorry it took so long, ive been busy lately, but here it is
pm me if you have any prob w/ it. thank you for ur patience.
also, does anyone know how to hack brawl without getting homebrew?

Fen__

Smash Ace
hey, utdzack, im sorry it took so long, ive been busy lately, but here it is
pm me if you have any prob w/ it. thank you for ur patience.
also, does anyone know how to hack brawl without getting homebrew?
There's a whole subforum dedicated to guides, FAQs, and asking questions for anything that hasn't already been answered. You really should use it.

ds22

Smash Lord
Ok, I got Brinstar Depth imported into BrawlBox, but I had to reduce the polygon/vertex/faces (I have no clue) count.
Therefor, it doesn't look that well.

Top Bottom