• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Stage Builder Stages/Ideas

Neerb

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3308-4587-7068
Well, it's been a while since some good potato-quality images were posted, so here I go!

Stage 1: Offensive Cave. This is as close as I could get to recreating the top-center platforms of Great Cave Offensive, which I discovered in a 1v1 match was actually kinda fun if you just stayed there the whole time.

Stage 2: Mossdeep. A very lazily made stage based on Mossdeep City from Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire, it features the hill, the space center, and the PokeCenter down to the left. Actually pretty fun in 4 player, and the moving platform in the space center goes through every floor.

Stage 3: Murasame Castle. Not really a castle so much as it is a remake of a stage I was very proud of making in Brawl, though it's actually fairly different here. Have fun trying to get vertical KOs!

Stage 4: Bowser's Castle. It upsets me to no end that we're 5 games into Smash and don't have one Bowser's Castle (except for 1/3 of a Paper Mario stage), so I felt obligated to make one myself. Be careful, as CPUs seem to love lava.

Stage 5: Space Colony ARK. I hate both of Sonic's Smash stages, and Adventure 2 was one of my earliest experiences with the franchises, so I decided to make this ridiculous circus tent of a stage based on the not-Death-Star of the classic Sonic title. The side cannons help get around the stage easier, while the central cannon is the super weapon that shoots you down to your death.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Is there someway to share stages with other people?

divade

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Divade011
Not that I know of, They need it bad. You could at least carry your stages through an SD card in brawl. :mad:
(and then upload them but Idk if that was planned.)

Last edited:

SilverOne777

Smash Cadet
NNID
SilverSlaughter
Triforce.png

This one took me about an hour :) I've got all the details of how it's made written down(square by square) if anyone wants to recreate it PM me.

Mr Blokes

Smash Cadet
Wow... These Stages are INCREDIBLE!!! It seems like this is where it's AT!

Ok so if anyone wants to try out these stages ONLINE... play with us!

We're a NEW community called SMASH House... we play Daily (usually) and we focus on Custom Stages that are aimed at Competitive (legal) gameplay...

+ Remixed Hyrule Temple (ftw)

HERE:
Thank You for Watching...

- Your Friendly Smash House Admin

Last edited:

stancosmos

Smash Journeyman
Wow... These Stages are INCREDIBLE!!! It seems like this is where it's AT!

Ok so if anyone wants to try out these stages ONLINE... play with us!

We're a NEW community called SMASH House... we play Daily (usually) and we focus on Custom Stages that are aimed at Competitive (legal) gameplay...

+ Remixed Hyrule Temple (ftw)

HERE:
Thank You for Watching...

- Your Friendly Smash House Admin
hey add me up, my NNID is Stancosmos. I got some customs to share and try out competitively. My stages are generally smaller than yours, maybe a bit less flashy too. but i would love some feedback

Mr Blokes

Smash Cadet
Will do Stancosmos... I'll probably be on later tonight, so Look out for me. I like playing in small stages so looking forward to it!

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Guys i have 2 stages i want to share but i got them off of my sd card an imported them to my pc... how do i get them here now?

Munomario777

Smash Master
3DS FC
0387-9596-4480
Switch FC
SW-8229-3157-8114
Guys i have 2 stages i want to share but i got them off of my sd card an imported them to my pc... how do i get them here now?
Do you mean the image files? If so, just upload them to an image sharing site and then paste the raw photo URL (right click > "Copy Image URL) inside one of the image tags (click the button next to the smiley button in the posting UI).

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Do you mean the image files? If so, just upload them to an image sharing site and then paste the raw photo URL (right click > "Copy Image URL) inside one of the image tags (click the button next to the smiley button in the posting UI).
I ave no idea what that means... please speak stupid. That is the only language i understand.

Last edited:

Munomario777

Smash Master
3DS FC
0387-9596-4480
Switch FC
SW-8229-3157-8114
I ave no idea what that means... please speak stupid.
Okay. First, go to Imgur. Then click the blue button at the top that says "Upload Images". Click "browse your computer" and find the image. Then proceed to upload it. After that, right click the image on the website and click "Copy Image URL". Then go into your Smashboards reply box and click the button at the top next to the :). Paste the image URL into the text box that pops up, and you should be good to go! :)

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604

Thanks Munomario... Here is my stage Giygas. I will post a new stage after this one.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
This one is simply called Bonus stage based off of the game Ice climber the stage itself is small though...

HeroOfClocktown

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HeroOfClocktown
Hey all!
So, I understand that many people here have recreated the stages from N64 and Melee. I too have done the same, however, I'd like to shed light to a new method I recently discovered;
This video by youtube user "Bunch0fMorons" Will show you how to recreate a stage, to scale. This is the big difference here, and it works amazingly.

Here are some N64 stages I recreated thanks to this method;
I have also made Mushroom Kingdom, Pokemon Stadium & Sector Z - however I won't add them in because I don't want to spam too many photos - this is just to show you how very much alike these stages are to the original N64 version. They play very similarly.

Here is a link to all of the grids for the stages;
N64;

Melee:

All credit for the grids goes to youtube user "Bunch0fMorons".
I'm about to recreate some melee stages now using the method, I'm sure the results will also turn out great.

Hope you all find this information useful.

D

Deleted member

Hey all!
So, I understand that many people here have recreated the stages from N64 and Melee. I too have done the same, however, I'd like to shed light to a new method I recently discovered;
This video by youtube user "Bunch0fMorons" Will show you how to recreate a stage, to scale. This is the big difference here, and it works amazingly.

I have also made Mushroom Kingdom, Pokemon Stadium & Sector Z - however I won't add them in because I don't want to spam too many photos - this is just to show you how very much alike these stages are to the original N64 version. They play very similarly.

N64;

Melee:

I'm about to recreate some melee stages now using the method, I'm sure the results will also turn out great.

Shame the grid isn't downloadable or anything. I don't care enough to recreate it.

divade

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Divade011
i also wonder about the angle at that distance away. It would be slightly off, (like how at the different angles game&watch would shrink in width until he's paper thin)

_gold_

Smash Master
I remade Corneria a while back. Since the Great Fox is kind of an odd shaped ship, it's not perfect, but it's pretty close. With each appearance of Corneria from 64 - Brawl, it kept on shrinking in size. The size of my remake I'd say is somewhere in between 64's and Melee's. It has a few glitches, but I'll fix those at some point later on.

_FrostX_

Smash Rookie
NNID
settergren
Here are 5 stages that I made (I have made more, but these are my favourites). Note: I suck at choosing good music

1. Clockwork Ruins (Music: Temple Theme)

2. Cloudtop Cruise (Music: Cloudtop Cruise)

3. Mr Game & Bell (Or Game&BellTower) (Music: Flat Zone 2)

4. Peach Gardens (Music: Ground Theme/Underground Theme)

5. SMB3 Airships (Music: Airship Theme (Super Mario Bros 3.))

This is my first post btw :D

Smash Arena

Smash Cadet
NNID
THEGREATSTALIN
Here are 5 stages that I made (I have made more, but these are my favourites). This is my first post btw :D
Nice stages, just makes me more excited for the share feature! And welcome to Smashboards!

WwwWario

Smash Ace
Here's 3 of mine. Yeah, I'm very creative xD

Number 1: Tiny Battlefield! (XD)

It's too much fun to play on with friends!

Number 2: Wario's Nose

Haven't fought a lot on this stage, but heck, I made it anyway x)

Number 3: Yoshi's Story N64

Loved the concept of this stage, so I tried to recreate it as good as I could :p

SilverOne777

Smash Cadet
NNID
SilverSlaughter
Hey all!

N64;

Melee:

Amazing, I recreated the N64 stage it looks so 3d! Love it. Made the gamecube one, and erased my N64 zeldas stage, and re-did it using this method, though I had it pretty well made to begin with.

I'm having a problem with 1 of the stages I wanted to make though, the N64 foxes ship stage, I have made the most important part, the ship, but every time I try doing the details(The wings on the side of the ship) they appear behind it....any advice?

divade

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Divade011
I'd like the OP to have a list of tricks like how to fix ^Silverone's issue. i can only think that at least a little bit of the part has to be above the background piece, or you can leave a gap in that shape of the ship and fill it in.

XakYm

Smash Apprentice
NNID
XakYm09
3DS FC
0018-0121-2348
These look great. Very well done! Surprisingly, I haven't done much with the stage builder yet despite getting initially hyped for it due to being able to draw with it. And I have a bit of an artist block so I decided to remake some of the old Break the Targets stages.

So far I've only done Pikachu's from Melee.

I've also done Mario's from Smash 64 but I don't really like how that one turned out.... :T

Also, I've noticed that there are apparently two stage builder stages showing threads so I went ahead and merged them. ^^
You should put lava blocks where each target are.

MrGame&Rock

Smash Ace
NNID
SpenstarHD
Hey all!

N64;

Melee:

FINALLY! A way to 1:1 port old stages. My only concern is what happened to KJ64. Everyone got bigger, so the stage played like it was smaller. Meta crystal is already tiny. I'll try to make a version that's scaled up like 25% to better fit the cast but idk how that'll turn out

SmashLover777

Smash Cadet
NNID
Starfy324
Here are some stages I made.

Quilty Square (Epic Yarn)

Tree Dojo (Original)

Super Pixel Bros (Original/Inspired)

Lavender Town (Pokemon)

Sunflower Fields (MOTHER 3)

Loveless Kun

Smash Cadet
I made a simple stage just for messing around with my friends xD
It's just a long fall-through platform, with solid bits on either end for grabbable ledges.
Then, just play with items on high and only pitfalls cx
I call it, den den den....Pitfall Peril :D

the.tok

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2767-0503-3415
When we get the update to download custom stages, a pack of all the past stages would be awesome ! I tried and recreate N64 stages, but it is very frustrating how few options you have :-/

Geno9999

Smash Cadet
NNID
Geno9999
When we get the update to download custom stages, a pack of all the past stages would be awesome ! I tried and recreate N64 stages, but it is very frustrating how few options you have :-/
Even just the ability to organize Stages into groups would be nice, I have a couple original stages and remade classic stages, having them jumbled up makes them a bit hard to find.

Top Bottom