• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Stage Builder Stages/Ideas

erico9001

You must find your own path to the future.
NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
I've created a version of the basketball game where the only way to die (once inside) is the hoops. Allow me to explain it:

The ball, jigglypuff, is set to first player while the two people facing each other are second and third player. Second and third player are set to the same team so to not hurt each other. Technically, you could allow for the players to hurt each other, but imo it gets in the way of the game. The way the player is facing on spawn is the goal they are aiming to hit the ball into. The player tries to get the correct angle to hit it in.

When the ball goes too low, it will fall into the spring at the bottom. The ball is close enough to the edge so that characters can grab it and throw it back towards their goal.

The lava is set up to hit the ball into the net from whatever position the ball hits.

Once the ball goes in the cannon, it takes a small amount of time before it gets launched out. It shoots down the slide (players cannot hurt it when it is doing this).

And it goes through the spring.

However, if the ball is hit at a certain angle and with a certain velocity it will end up in the cannon on the outside.
This cannon will shoot the ball up and directly above the hoop cannon, which it will then shortly after fall into. This gives the opponent the opportunity to defend by jumping into the hoop cannon. Canons function so if somebody is already in a cannon, other people simply pass through it. Therefore, when the opponent goes in the hoop cannon himself, the ball simply falls through, does not die, and no point is awarded. The defending player will die and have to respawn himself, giving the offense a time where he can try to get the ball in without opposition, but the defense will have benefited if the offense does not succeed.

When the ball goes through, it respawns right above the cannon at the top and gets launched down.

And from here the next round begins.

Score is kept by how many times the ball dies by being shot out of the cannon. You can potentially have a third player keep score for you, or just do it yourselves. This third player could also keep control over the ball to speed up the process or maybe make the game more difficult (not implying there is no difficulty).

There are a variety of ways this can be played.
-both be the same character or different characters (each character has own strengths in this)
-do a DK vs DK match, where the forward grab makes the game quite different
-set the launch rate higher or lower
-play without being set to teams
-turn items on
-play in any of the special modes
-play with no ball, where the object of the game is to hit the opponent into the net (agree to not camp out at the top)

I've got to say, creating this has made me wish there was no weight limit when creating stages. Getting this to work out without going over the limit has been a hassle.

edit: Oh yeah, the music on this stage is "Quick Man Stage." It's just seems to fit so well.

Last edited:

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
Here is another Smasketball map I made this morning.

Twilight Arena:
I chose the name twilight because half of the stage is white and the other half is black. I built my first map (Vulcan Arena) around a Battlefield type of stage so I decided to change it up and build this one around a Yoshi's Island style. This stage is exactly the same on both sides other than the wall colors. Unlike my first map the barrels at the top only work from above to get inside the arena. However, there are 4 barrels at the bottom that launch across the stage. This stage was built for teams in mind which was where the idea came to make half the stage black and the other half white. Center stage is very important on this map since you will easily get KO'd in the rooms by the barrel or spring.

I put in a lot of detail for this map. For example, this spring in the center does not launch players. It's for visual purposes only!

Be careful inside the rooms. If you touch the spring or the barrel you instantly get KO'd!

Here is the layout for the stage if you want to try and recreate it to test.

1. This barrel launches you all the way to the room on the opposite side of the stage.

2. This barrel is located under the center stage and launches to the other side. You can also attack players in the center with this barrel.

3. This barrel is only usable after getting KO'd and allows you to get back in the arena. It will launch you to the edge of center stage. It also puts you in the perfect spot to access either barrel under the stage if needed.

4. This barrel is only usable after getting KO'd and allows you to get back in the arena. It will launch you across the center platform to the opposite side of center stage. You can also use this barrel to attack players on the center platform.

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
C10DDF68-A2D0-4A92-9863-8FE76B3251C0.JPG

BB38873E-F18A-4F87-886F-FD4106E3D046.JPG

I caught the Freddy Faz-bug a tad late, but hey, what are you gonna do. It's my stage builder.

The music is N's Castle Medley. Because really, what else could it be here?

yawgtwo

Smash Rookie
NNID
yawgmotth
I recreated Link's BTT from Melee and it's actually really fun to fight on!
Sorry for the crappy pic haha my GoPro and Wii U currently share an SD Card and I left it in the camera on accident.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
I've created a version of the basketball game where the only way to die (once inside) is the hoops. Allow me to explain it:

The ball, jigglypuff, is set to first player while the two people facing each other are second and third player. Second and third player are set to the same team so to not hurt each other. Technically, you could allow for the players to hurt each other, but imo it gets in the way of the game. The way the player is facing on spawn is the goal they are aiming to hit the ball into. The player tries to get the correct angle to hit it in.

When the ball goes too low, it will fall into the spring at the bottom. The ball is close enough to the edge so that characters can grab it and throw it back towards their goal.

The lava is set up to hit the ball into the net from whatever position the ball hits.

Once the ball goes in the cannon, it takes a small amount of time before it gets launched out. It shoots down the slide (players cannot hurt it when it is doing this).

And it goes through the spring. However, if the ball is hit at a certain angle and with a certain velocity it will end up in the cannon on the outside. This cannon will shoot the ball up and directly above the hoop cannon, which it will then shortly after fall into. This gives the opponent the opportunity to defend by jumping into the cannon. If somebody is already in a cannon, the other person simply passes through it. Therefore, when the opponent goes in the cannon himself, the ball simply falls through, does not die, and no point is awarded. The defending player will die and have to respawn himself, giving the offense a time where he can try to get the ball in without opposition, but the defense will have benefited if the offense does not succeed.

When the ball goes through, it respawns right above the cannon at the top and gets launched down.

And from here the next round begins.

Score is kept by how many times the ball dies by being shot out of the cannon. You can potentially have a third player keep score for you, or just do it yourselves. This third player could also keep control over the ball to speed up the process or maybe make the game more difficult (not implying there is no difficulty).

There are a variety of ways this can be played.
-both be the same character or different characters (each character has own strengths in this)
-do a DK vs DK match, where the forward grab makes the game quite different
-set the launch rate higher or lower
-play without being set to teams
-turn items on
-play in any of the special modes
-play with no ball, where the object of the game is to hit the opponent into the net (agree to not camp out at the top)

I've got to say, creating this has made me wish there was no weight limit when creating stages. Getting this to work out without going over the limit has been a hassle.

This is Genius! 10/10 Mate

HeroOfClocktown

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HeroOfClocktown
I'm not sure if anyone's done this yet, but I decided to make a few BTT stages from N64.
(Unfortunately I can't add anything that would be similar to targets, but these stages are still pretty fun to play on!)
(I suck at drawing so I'm sure somebody here could do a better job)

Pikachu's BTT stage;

Comparison photo;

Link's BTT stage;

Comparison photo;

Fox BTT stage;

Comparison photo;

Last edited:

Primid

Smash Apprentice
Brace yourself for my second stage dump...:lol:

LV-426 (From the movie Alien)

Close up of the Alien eggs...

Petalburg (From Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door)

Tazmily Village (From Mother 3)

Closer look at Hinawa's Grave

Really Rolling Hills (From Super Mario 3D World)

Bowser's Target Test (From Super Smash Bros. Melee)

Captain Falcon's Target Test (From Super Smash Bros. Melee)

San Fransokyo (From the movie Big Hero 6)

ZION (Based off the album by the electronic music producer Savant)

I wanted to put more details into the stage, but I unfortunately hit the weight limit...:glare:
Here's what the album cover looks like. The stage is based off various elements from the cover.

Puhoy (From a specific episode from the TV show Adventure Time!)

Based off this image:

I know some of these stages are really weird, but hey, they turned out pretty good! Hope you enjoyed.:lick:

Last edited:

IvanQuote

Smash Ace
NNID
ivanquote
3DS FC
1693-3075-2999
Here's a few I've made:

Stage Name: X
Music: Tunnel Scene (X)
Based on: X

Stage Name: The High Ground
Music: Destroyed Skyworld
Based on: Revenge of the Sith

Stage Name: Defrosted Summit
Music: Ice Climber
Based on: That stage from Brawl, except much less cold

Stage Name: DK's Waterfall
Music: Ship Deck/K Rool (DK Rap once I get it)
Based on: That Melee stage that everyone except me seems to hate

Stage Name: Ag (Silver) Dragon's Lair
Music: Swan Lesson (Power Hungry Fool once I get it)

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
I made a bunch of random stages recently.

"New Pork City" (From Mother 3). I made my own version that's somewhat balanced, unlike the one in Brawl.

"Highway" (From The Last of Us). Just a scene from this game, not really based on any particular one though.

"Mt. Itoi" (From Mother). Not a very good picture as you can't see the right side of the stage...oh well...

Picture showing the right side of the stage:

The right cliff features one of the trees used to climb the mountain.

"The Going Merry" (From One Piece). The ship used by the Strawhat pirates.

Reference picture:

"The Baratie" (From One Piece). Roughly based on its appearance in the Grand Battle! games.

"Laputa" (From Castle In the Sky). Features one of the robots as well.

"Laputa Robot" (From Castle In the Sky). I also wanted to make a stage where you just fight on one of the robots. :p

Reference:

"Realm of the Forest Spirit" (From Princess Mononoke). Not a very good pic of it...

Another angle and reference pic:
Another view:

Reference:

"The Underneath" (An original stage I made based on a stage I made in Brawl). I just like the idea of only KOing someone through the bottom boundary. It's a pretty fun and interesting stage to fight on.

Another view:

Last edited:

Chris Sifniotis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
chrissifniotis
Oh wow! I've been looking for a thread like this!
Well, I've only made about five right now, three based on either Battlefield or Final Destination, the other two and others I'll be making will be based off other non-Nintendo games, they are;

Walk the Plank - based on Final Destination
Medium Size, Music: Battlefield (Brawl)

This is a stage I built in Brawl recreated in the Island/Ocean theme, essentially it's Final Destination but the ground is in fact a platform the length of Final Destination. As the picture below will show the major purpose of this stage is to stage a daring underground attack by ducking under the platform and immediately fire an aerial up attack, making aerial attacks just as important on the ground than in the air.

-----
Bent Battlefield (v.1) - based on Battlefield
Small Size, Music: yet to be decided

Similar to Squadaloo's Battle Bowl, this is another Brawl stage recreated in the hopes of creating perfect arcs for the ground and the platforms, but unfortunately it wasn't to be. The idea is the Battlefield stage bent!; arcing down and up to create a well on the ground and, in effect of the platforms also bending parallel to the ground, slip platforms that lead to the ground. The entire idea is to turn barrels and rolling crates into stage hazards simply by rolling on a constantly unlevel ground. This isn't my ideal stage and it's subject to changes.
-----
45 degree Destination - based on Final Destination
Medium Size, Music: yet to be decided

Another Brawl experiment was simply tilting the stages, this is literally tilting the Final Destination 45 degrees anti-clockwise. The stage creates a high ground at the right side of the stage and hardly any ground at the bottom of the left end of the stage. It's not one of my favorite stages but I like to experiment and to see things in a different way. Let's just say there's a reason I call myself 'the Unusual Gamer'.
----
and now the Game-inspired stages;
[collapse=the Fight for the Linking Book to Skyloft]

:4link: Gimme the Linking Book!
:4robinm: No! I must destroy it.
:4link: Don't! It's my only way home. OUR only way home.
:4robinm: It's black magic and must be cleansed in the fires.
:4link: If you burn it we'll be stuck here. There's no other way out.
*the two try to the book from each others grip*
:4robinm: Moving pictures, strange worlds, indecipherable scribbles. This tome is evil! They all are!
*Robin eventually pries the book from Link and stand above the cleft over the lava.*
:4robinm: You cannot create worlds be simply writing about them. These books are unnatural, they must be purged.
:4link: NOOO!
*Link leaps at Robin and the fight truly begins...*[/collapse]

Eder Gira (v.1) - based on the Age from Uru: Ages Beyond Myst
Small Size, Music: Hidden Mountain & Forest

Uru: Ages Beyond Myst is a puzzle-based mystery game that revolves around the "D'niverse", a collection of worlds linked to books called Ages. This is the age Eder Gira, a strange, arid place with a noticeable cleft in the ground, revealing lava at the very bottom. The location itself is full of cliff-faces and narrow passages and, to add to the alien landscape, not far from the cleft is a waterfall. This stage focuses on the rising spires of rock and the cleft with lava at the bottom. This won't be the final design as a couple of design flaws are currently in the stage, most notably there is one point in the cleft where you can in fact land, avoiding the lava and thus recover; this is not accurate to Eder Gira and will be edited out in future releases.
-----
[collapse=Commander Keen bravely enters the fight!]

Oh no! Commander Keen is hanging by a thread, can he avoid the fire pit and defeat the Mangling Machine v.2?!?!?....![/collapse]

Emerald City (v.1) - based on Commander Keen in Invasion of the Vorticons: Marooned on Mars
Large Size, Music: Mega Man 2 Medley

Commander Keen is a side-scrolling game; a trilogy of episodes following the Keen's pursuit against arch nemesis Mortimer McMire. 'Invasion of the Vorticons' is the first episode, covering the first three games, 'Marooned on Mars' is the very first game. Emerald City is very large level that can in it's own rite be split into separate sections; this stage focuses on the bottom right-hand corner, where in an ideal world the stage would have a robot stage hazard guarding the ground and genuine fire pits near the top of the stage. What the stage actually has is a very open area at the bottom and thick platforms that rise up to the open air section at the top, with two lava pits right underneath some of the gaps. The current map is not entirely accurate to the actual map as it wasn't initially so when I started working on it, the next edit of this stage will be more accurate.

Last edited:

UltimateXsniper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5198-2617-9626
All of these awesome stages, and I'm just here with my handwriting bad as a kid in elementary school. :cry:

UltimateXsniper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5198-2617-9626
What does handwriting have to do with it o.o?
Don't you have to draw the stages this time around? I haven't experienced far into it stage builder but it seems the only way on making platforms is to draw them. And it bothers me so much that I can't draw a platform perfectly straight and I have to start all over with a single platform for 1 tiny mistake.

If there is anything where I don't have to draw then I would like to know.

Matoi Knight

Smash Apprentice
NNID
katarina-hatsune
3DS FC
5215-0514-7118
I made Marth's Target test stage from Melee. The original plus the Smash 4 version is in the spoiler box below. Did I do a good job?

Last edited:

Munomario777

Smash Master
3DS FC
0387-9596-4480
Switch FC
SW-8229-3157-8114
Don't you have to draw the stages this time around? I haven't experienced far into it stage builder but it seems the only way on making platforms is to draw them. And it bothers me so much that I can't draw a platform perfectly straight and I have to start all over with a single platform for 1 tiny mistake.

If there is anything where I don't have to draw then I would like to know.
You can tap the ends of lines to draw straight lines, and you can enable a grid by hitting X to make sure that the heights, etc. match up.

RetroStu

Smash Rookie
Warning Received
Monado

Super Bomberman!

Metroid

Green Hill Zone

Boo

Venom

Majora's Mask

Yoshi's Island

Graveyard Shift

Minions Rising

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I made Marth's Target test stage from Melee. The original plus the Smash 4 version is in the spoiler box below. Did I do a good job?
I really hope there is an update to the stage builder that allows you to place bumpers. Plus, it would be nice to have more textures, more backgrounds, option for water, ability to have 8-player Smash, trees and other background elements, the ability to move ground after it's drawn, etc.

But even with minimal options, it's still neat to see how creative people can get.

HeroOfClocktown

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HeroOfClocktown
Made a few more stages tonight.

AT-ST from Star Wars(magma used as bullets)

Based off this image;
AT-AT from Star Wars;(Couldn't give it 4 legs because of weight limit)(also older AT-AT's have longer necks, that's why mine has one)

Based off this image;
Stage from Digimon Rumble Arena;

Based off of;
There are no ice/snow looking textures in the builder.. so lets just call that last stage the 'summer' version ;)

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Here's a complete list of the stages I have right now. I've been doing a little spring cleaning and polishing lately. I can’t wait until I’m able to share these over Miiverse…

I'll give images of specific stages if asked. I don't have them in advance due to the sheer number (68, to be exact).

Key:
*= Polished for visual detail

• Hyrule Castle*
  • Yoshi's Story*
  • Sector Z*
  • Planet Zebes
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • Metal Cavern*
  • Tutorial Stage*
  • Debug Stage 2
  • Venom*
  • Peach's Castle*
  • Pokémon Stadium: Fire Form*
  • Pokémon Stadium: Rock Form*
  • Brinstar Depths
  • Fourside*
  • Mushroom Kingdom I
  • Mushroom Kingdom II
  • Debug Stage/"Coffee Shop"
  • Pirate Ship*
  • Yoshi's Island
  • Shadow Moses Island
  • Sample S: Hole*
  • Sample M: Bath*
  • Sample L: Maze*
  • All-Star Rest Area*
  • Pac-Maze
  • Golden Plains
  • Pokémon Stadium 2 M*
  • Rumble Falls M*
  • Norfair M (3.1 version)*
  • WarioWare, Inc. M*
  • Practice Room
(From SSF2 unless otherwise specified)

• Emerald Hill Zone (SSF1)*
  • Temple (SSF1)*
  • Bowser's Castle*
  • Galaxy Tours: Comet Observatory*
  • Sky Sanctuary Zone*
  • Twilight Town*
  • Planet Namek*
  • Hueco Mundo*
  • Burned Tower
  • Cut Man's Arena*
  • Q*Bert*
  • Outer Space*
  • Goronu (Link: The Faces of Evil)*
  • Ludwig's Thump Castle Hotel (Hotel Mario)*
  • Glitch City (Pokémon Red/Blue)
  • Hall of Origin (Pokémon Diamond/Pearl)*
  • Tower (Donkey Kong (Game Boy))*
  • Haldera Volcano (Kirby Fighters Deluxe)*
  • Waddle Dee Tracks (Kirby Fighters Deluxe)*
  • December 31, 2030 (Animal Crossing (GCN))
  • Mario's Cement Factory (Game & Watch)
  • Flower World (Panel de Pon)*
  • Sheriff (Sheriff, 1979)*
  • Dusky Bridge (Phoenix Wright: Trials & Tribulations)
  • World Martial Arts Tournament (Dragon Ball series)
  • Freddy Fazbear's Pizza (Five Nights at Freddy's)*
  • Columbia (PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale)*
  • Battledome (Neopets)
  • Wedge and Needle (Spacewar!, 1962)*
  • Master Fortress: The Pit
  • Ghost Falls (A moving Battlefield of sorts. Two cliffs are on either side provide spawn points.)
  • ?* (I needed a flat walkoff stage for reasons, so I dressed it up to look like a destroyed area, because who wants to look at just a solid rectangle?)
  • ...and 4 stages made by my brother. I won't touch those.

Last edited:

IvanQuote

Smash Ace
NNID
ivanquote
3DS FC
1693-3075-2999
Here is another set of mine:

Name: Wall-Jump Towers
Music: Super Mario Bros Medley (The Koji Kondo one)
Based on: A terrible stage I made in Brawl. Down two of the holes are springs that are designed to not make even the worst recovery (Ness) stuck.

Name: Silph Co
Music: Road to Viridian City
Based on: That N64 stage. Originally it was going to be a compilation of Silph Co, Fourside, and Shadow Moses Island, but even just the first two seemed implausible. Also considered adding Poke Floats to make a Macy's Day Parade esque stage, but It looked ugly, so I settled for this. Also there are springs between the buildings to help Ness.

Name: Porky's Magicant
Music: Unfounded Revenge / Smashing Song of Praise (will be You Call this a Utopia!? if it is still in the game)
Based on: Fourside, Magicant, and a bit of New Pork City. the buildings are all made of blocks, for everything is a plaything to Porky. Also none of the edges are grabable, for none of his dreams are worth grasping onto.

There are a complex set of cannons beneath the city sending you where you least expect it. Truly something that would come from the Pig King's terrible psyche. I may make it more complex later.

Name: Ruined Orpheon
Music: Sector 1 (Metroid Prime Menu if it is in this game, otherwise a lonely/sombre piece like Snowman)
Based on: Frigate Orpheon. The Frigate was wrecked yea? Well I imagined that some flotsam was left in space. This stage was separated from the rest of the ship and is just floating around now. The stage is a scaled recreation of both parts, with the first layout being upside down and off to the side. I feel that this is my best stage I've ever created apart from Silver Dragon's Lair and I can't wait to upload it when that becomes available!

Name: The Undead Core
Music: Squeak Squad theme (seriously, that song and the Last Battle sound so alike it's crazy)
Based on: A Final Boss of Cave Story, my favorite game evah! Truth be told, it looked a lot better in my head, but I think it went decently given it the first time I made a stage completely freehand. I may revise it in the future

Upcoming plans: Brinstar Depths (oi...), Shadow Moses Island, Mars Lighthouse (Golden Sun), two Mother 3 stages as an excuse to use Run My Dog Run Route 10 and Love theme, maybe something from PS All Stars (the Uncharted / Bioshock aircraft hanger?), the lower right part of Smash Run, and something mixed with Hanenbow.

ryuu seika

Smash Master
@ HeroOfClocktown HeroOfClocktown : Yay! Someone else appreciates the Digimon counterparts of these games. The ice level was super broken with how a single projectile would cause your opponent to slide uncontrollably off the stage but "summer" should fix that :). Other stages to consider would be the Digital Data Dump and maybe Sky Sanctuary. From the later games, Chaos Wasteland and maybe the Lava pit would work. I'd love it if Reapermon's stage was also possible but sadly it's not.

Xpinkbean

Smash Apprentice
Since I can't Upload 3+ images, I'll split them into these parts:
Melee stages
n64 stages
Original stages
Based stages

Melee Stages Part 1:

Brinstar Depths
(Brinstar Depths)

IMG_4378.JPG

this would complete me if this could rotate like in melee.

Yoshi's Story
(Yoshi's Story v.2)

IMG_4385.JPG

Some times platforms come out from the sides, just like how the cloud does in the original.

Corneria
(Corneria)

IMG_4387.JPG
Wouldn't it be cool if the blasters actually blasted things? No. It wouldn't. Pretty sure everyone hated that.

Xpinkbean

Smash Apprentice
Melee stages
n64 stages
Original stages
Based stages

Melee Stages Part 2:

Green Greens
(Green Greens)

IMG_4391.JPG

Another feature that would be cool to have; Falling blocks.

Brinstar
(Brinstar)
IMG_4396.JPG

Pretty sure this stage was in every smash game until now, oh well, at least temple didn't get cut, everyone loves that stage.

Big Blue
(Mach rider)

IMG_4400.JPG

One of my favorite stages in melee, Now that I think of it, Nearly every melee stage is my favorite, Everything in melee was good in general, Except for you, mewtwo. You Sucked. But I still main you.

Xpinkbean

Smash Apprentice
Melee stages
n64 stages
Original stages
Based stages

Melee Stages Part 3:

Fourside
(Mother 3: Theme of Love)

IMG_4408.JPG

What's not to say about this stage? It had awesome music, An amazing background, And great Platforming for a level. This custom only has one of those things, The platforming. Oh well, Maybe in the next game you will return (probably not.)

Great Bay
(Great Bay)
IMG_4412.JPG

So I have a genius idea, Instead of have the clocktown a stage as a majoras mask rep. in our newest smash game, we make Great bay, the area barely anyone even remembers. Sure this stage was really fun, but come on, give us clocktown or a playable multiplayer majora's mask stage.

Please note that there were other melee stages I made, but the "files were to large" according to smashboards, These stages were:
  • Venom
  • Princess Peaches Castle
  • PokeFloats
Sorry if you wanted to see the above.

Xpinkbean

Smash Apprentice
Melee Stages
n64 stages
Original stages
Based stages

N64 Stages:

Yoshi's Story
(Yoshi's Story)
IMG_4406.JPG

Best n64 stage out there.

Princess Peaches Castle (64)
(Princess Peaches Castle)

IMG_4410.JPG
Didn't really like this one that much, It was the only n64 stage I didn't love.

Again, Smash Boards did not let me upload these stage images:
  • Saffron City
  • Hyrule Castle
Sorry If you wanted to see the Stages above.

Xpinkbean

Smash Apprentice
Melee Stages
N64 Stages
Original stages
Based stages

Original Stages:

Roof Top Run
(Spark Man Stage)

IMG_4414.JPG

Originally made by Someone In this thread, I made it from scratch by looking at his image, the only thing I really changed was What was inside the buildings, Not really a Major change.

Moon Colony
(Culdcept)

IMG_4416.JPG

Originally made by another smashboards user on this thread, this time I changed it quite a bit, I've added more cannons, Top ground to explore, And I guess the lava is new I think.

Elevator Tower
(Yoshi's New Island: Bandit Valley)

IMG_4420.JPG

I got this idea from Another person on this thread, but It's completely Original and is mine. it may look like a boring map, but surprise, You can go inside the building by Touching the cannons! Once down there, you must walk into the middle until you get caught in another cannon, after being blasted, you will arrive in a stronger cannon that launches you all the way to the top. There's also a cool bit I made where if you don't want to go up the building, you can always just jump out through the building on the right with the little hole.

Xpinkbean

Smash Apprentice
Melee Stages
N64 Stages
Original Stages
Based stages

Based Stages:

The Merry go
(StickerBush Symphony)

IMG_4418.JPG

Based On One piece's Ship, The Merry go. Another person made this stage on this board, but I made this Before I even knew about his.

The Hidden Leaf Village
(King DeDeDe's Theme V.2)

IMG_4422.JPG

Based on the well known game (well demo) Super Smash flash 2's The Hidden leaf village. It was difficult making the actual stage, but at a cost of making it a really ugly stage. Instead of following the layout, I just made the buildings instead. I Say it worked out pretty well.

Minecraft
(Pollyana I believe in you)

IMG_4426.JPG

If you Haven't guessed it then, It's based on the game Minecraft. I wanted to stay true to minecraft's blocky style so I had to make everything into little blocks, you would be surprised on how much usage it takes up, this stage is extremely small but is filled up to max usage.

Xpinkbean

Smash Apprentice
Melee Stages
N64 Stages
Original Stages
Based stages

Based Stages Part 2:

McDonald's
(Nintendogs Bath time Vocal mix theme)

IMG_4433.JPG

Burger king vs. Ronald Mcdonald, Who will reign supreme? Anyways, This stage is based off of the average mcdonalds building, On ground level, there's a outdoor table to eat on, the side entrance, and a hungry person leaving with a mc-smile Because he is about to have 2nd dinner. Trust me on this, if you copy this stage, use the song above, it fits in REALLY well.

Burger King
(Rooftop Run)

IMG_4435.JPG

Burger king Inside. I thought it would be boring to have a stage clone *Cough Cough Big Battle field* of McDonald's building, so Instead I made Burger king's Home Stage an Inside version. On the left, Is the order counter, not far off right is a booth with a table. To the right is The Burger King's Play Place, It's really fun to mess around in there.

Tree House
(Wonder World)

IMG_4437.JPG

It's a crappy version of finn's treehouse from adventure time. I couldn't make the tree house longer, it would cut me off.

The only stage that I couldn't fit in this section was Hunting Grounds, A stage Based on The Nostalgic map In of my favorite mmorpg, Maplestory. If you want to see what it would of looked liked, use google search and type in the name of the stage and where it is from.

Hope you enjoyed my stages.

OfficialSmashGod

Smash Rookie
NNID
ProtoChris
Just wanted to say stage builder isn't as bad as many people in the community are bringing it out to be, though granted, it certainly could have benefited from many more parts and backgrounds. Regardless, there's plenty to do and make with the current freehand tools at our disposal.

My own stage; Sky Port

That's a pretty good stage design dude

Primid

Smash Apprentice
STEEL THY SHOVEL!
I decided to make all of the areas from the game SHOVEL KNIGHT, so hopefully fans of the series will appreciate these.

"The Plains" (From Shovel Knight) This is the first area in the game. It features a moving platform and...is that the legendary shovel?

"Pridemoor Keep" (From Shovel Knight) This castle setting is the home of King Knight! Features a fiery cauldron and King Knight!

Close-up of King Knight!

"The Lich Yard (From Shovel Knight) This is the home of the ghostly Specter Knight!

Here's another angle:

"Explodatorium" (From Shovel Knight) This lab is the home of Plague Knight. Features the bubbly cauldrons that pop off their lids just like they did in the actual level.

Closer look at the master of alchemy, Plague Knight!

"The Flying Machine" (From Shovel Knight) This flying contraption is the home of Propeller Knight. He can even be seen on the right.

Here's a better look at Propeller Knight! I really like how he turned out :laugh:

"The Lost City" (From Shovel Knight) This underground cave is home to Mole Knight. His fiery attack actually functions as a stage hazard. There are also two gems hidden beneath the stage.

"Clockwork Tower" (From Shovel Knight) This mechanical construct is home to Tinker Knight. Features moving platforms, a conveyor belt, gems, and a little Tinker Knight in the upper corner. Probably my favorite of these stages!

A better look at Tinker Knight:

"The Iron Whale" (From Shovel Knight) This underwater fortress is home to Treasure Knight. This is the largest stage and features a platform-based hazard, spikes, and the greedy knight too.

A couple more photos showcasing Treasure Knight and the platform hazard, which is very similar to the in-game hazard.

"Stranded Ship" (From Shovel Knight) This stage comes straight from the battle against Polar Knight! It even features the spikes that appear after Polar Knight destroys the ground.

Closer look at Polar Knight:

That wraps up all my Shovel Knight stages! Here's just some other stages I haven't gotten to show of yet...

"The Orca" (From the movie JAWS)

"Finkton" (From Bioshock: Infinite)

"Tilted Battle" (The edges can still be grabbed.)

That is all for now! Hope you enjoyed!

EGEofficial

Smash Cadet
Just wanted to say stage builder isn't as bad as many people in the community are bringing it out to be, though granted, it certainly could have benefited from many more parts and backgrounds. Regardless, there's plenty to do and make with the current freehand tools at our disposal.

My own stage; Sky Port

I would love to hear some more ideas being thrown around, perhaps I could take some pointers as inspiration for a new map. My own tip for any other custom enthusiasts out there are Trees, they're pretty easy to make despite seeming impossible at first, anyone's free to use my own template shown above. If someone out there would make a forest stage, I'd be overjoyed. Brawl had plenty of neat stages available for download online, and I'd love for that trend to continue. I know there's plenty of creative minds throughout this forum, and I'm sure a couple of you could forge an amazing stage.
That's actually pretty cool.. Nice!

hakaithesamurai

Smash Cadet
NNID
hakai009
3DS FC
3969-5099-6833
Im not very good at making custom stages myself, but there is a guy that is making really accurate remakes of old stages. You should check him out if you want to remake N64 or Melee stages.

His name is Bunch0fMorons on youtube

Nixon Corral

Southland Scion
NNID
Nixon_Corral
You people all have such cool ideas it makes me feel inspired to try to make something worth uploading and showing off. :3

Last edited:

NinjaChris77

Smash Rookie
I have made some cool stages, maybe some of you guys here like them^^

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA - 8Bit Link Stage

Balloon Fight Stage

I will upload some more if you want^^

Top Bottom