• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage 2 Games Bi-weeklies For Brawl and Melee! - Cabot, AR - July, 19th!(date change)

Vts

Smash Champion
there still is bi-weekly this weeken the owner is going to run it and remember 100% return of pot.

there wont be any melee there but brawl will be.

i need to find a new hobby anyone got an idea?

-peace vts

chamberlin

Smash Ace
i need to find a new hobby anyone got an idea?
I dunno. We've started playing DnD, Guilty Gear, Chess, and other things trying to fill the time that Smash used to. We'll Probably try to play Blaze Blue whenever it comes out, but we dun have a PS3... I may start playing Conan soon. I'm not sure if my comp can run it well or not, but it may be worth a shot.

If you come up with anything VTS, feel free to tell me, 'cause I'm looking for stuff to do also.

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
LANCE!!!!- Holy poop, I thought you were dead. June 7th sounds like the date for another tourney you should really consider going to.... ^^

Wow, how did I know nothing of these biweeklies? I may have to see about attending some of these...

GTFO- You guys rock socks

Vts

Smash Champion
GTFO- You guys rock socks
woot someone has heard of us (maybe lol)

well june 7th i'll be on a boat from may 30th - june 8th :D so no smash for those days or any games :S

well hope you guys have fun this weeken going to let phil barrow my wii so he can host it with at least 1 working wii.

-peace vts

Vts

Smash Champion
I'm back woot woot, trip was fun but was to long for me (9 day ahh)

nice little video iori and how many chads are there :D

no fliers yet sorry was kind of you know trying to pack and school finals :D

i'll post more when i'm not at an airport, phones dead, gameboy is dead, zune has like 20m left and computer is at 25% and only 7 hours to go :D

-peace vts

Vts

Smash Champion
lies and more lies why iori must you lie!!

btw few arkansas people are in the video be sure to watch part 1

No flier made yet guess i'll make it soon with this months and next months dates.

july 26th there most likly wont be a bi-weekly but instead a huge tournament with brawl/melee/n64. i'll post more details later in a new thread.

bring a friend bonus! Bring a friend to the tournament and you can make the pot bigger! (hehehe)

-vts out

ps. if you want any games at this tournament pm me and i'll try to add it in.

Vts

Smash Champion
Thanks everyone that showed up was fun and good games.

well the turn outs are getting smaller and smaller this time it was 6 people who played.

Come to the next bi-weekly or i just may cancel them all together and just hold a tournament every once in a while cus the show up is 6-8 people while only 5-6 of those people enter the tournament.

Remember next one is June,28th. If less than 12 people showing up i'm going to stop hosting them but instead just host game night at Stage 2 Games.

btw Was great to meet you TTT and your friend

Going to put out a flier again in few places so more people show up.

-vts out

aaronsedge

Smash Rookie
Wow, me and Connor had no idea about these.

Is there one coming up any time soon?

Vts

Smash Champion
july 12th unless i say other wise cus idk if i'll be able to host it and idk if phil wants to host it.

if not july 12th it will be july 19th for the next one.

btw bring people we are running low on people that show up lol.

konky saw you were on tour hope that went well, btw i'm ready for your jigs aaron :).

aaronsedge

Smash Rookie
We shall see about that!

We will be there.

btw

WE CHALLENGE ALL TEAMS TO TRY AND FIGHT US!

Vts

Smash Champion
Lol o btw change of date sorry but can u guys wait like 1 more week? its going to be the 19th now about to update the thread to say it.

if we get enough people we will do random group crew battle no fee unless u guys want to make it a fee.

off to eat my chicken now :)

Vts

Smash Champion
well we might make it for a friday instead if you guys can make it lol.

i'm still recoving so idk when i'll be feeling 100% right now i feel about 50-55% normal.

might be better for people to come on friday anyways..

just going to ask this but what weeken do you guys want to have a huge smash tournament, aug 2nd or aug 9th?

i plan on making a new thread for this tournament and calling it AEOSSF , arkansas end of summer smash fest, phil has a place that could fit 50+ people so i need to go see if i can get a special deal at a hotel.

aaronsedge

Smash Rookie
Heck yeah then. haha

You are the man. I'll try and bring as many people as I can with us.

Vts

Smash Champion
o snap there might be a problem the dark knight comes out in theaters that night and both the people who have the keys to the store will want to go see it so how about we still have it the 19th but we can have a smash party the 18th at my house or what not i'll post once i know for sure.

Vts

Smash Champion
O snap!!!!!
well it seems that friday we could have but now its a heroclix thing (nerdy game i play its like chess but differnt rts and makes me feel like a nerd)

well saturday we should have the normal people so give or take 3-6 people since aaron and his friends can't make it.

idk might be able to talk nick and his 2 brothers from out of state to come play for good times.

so turn out might be more then the last (i hope to god)

Welcome back to Ar-kansas you moving or just visiting? cus if your moving then sweet if not o well still cool.

now off to raid the frigg just got back from heroclix ,i hate my team mate he ran away with the best person on the team.....hate shawn

Noraa

Smash Lord
I use to live here but i moved back to maryland last year so im here just to visit. Is this like a tourny or just a get together/practice thang =]

Vts

Smash Champion
read the first post it should say if it doesnt i'll edit it right fast to make sure it does.

Edit: changed the first page to reflect the time but so u don't have to check its 6:45-7 pm show up then starts in 15m-30m later depending on stuff, i try to give u some time to get 1-2 games of warm up.

Top Bottom