• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

TP

Smash Master
It's the 23rd, you should be there for realzzzz. Imma give you a really easy bracket if you show up. Like, there will be a 64 man bracket and the entire bottom half will be byes and you.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Anyone want to house KC Friday night if we come up early?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Couldn't find the tournament thread lol.

Anyways, I have to work till 5 AGAIN. I've asked off for every one of TP's tournaments and I never get it off -.-.

Sorry cook, probably won't be able to do doubles. Hopefully singles won't start till after I get there, I'm assuming it can be like before where doubles and pools are first. If I hold anything up just DQ me.

Sorry :(.

Cook

Smash Master
It's fine, I was probably not gonna go anyway and the thing most keeping me from not going was that I didn't wanna leave you hanging, lol.

Nicole

Smash Champion
Couldn't find the tournament thread lol.

Anyways, I have to work till 5 AGAIN. I've asked off for every one of TP's tournaments and I never get it off -.-.

Sorry cook, probably won't be able to do doubles. Hopefully singles won't start till after I get there, I'm assuming it can be like before where doubles and pools are first. If I hold anything up just DQ me.

Sorry :(.
i also can't get there before 5pm cause of work!

i asked tp to do doubles later so that i can do them with fae, and do singles and pools first. idk how you feel about that...if you'd rather do singles than doubles that would be okay with me cause i'm the one making a special request anyways. but if you want to do doubles after you get off work instead of having singles then, dont hesitate to say so!

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'd rather do singles honestly since I'm not going to have a partner for doubles lol.

TP

Smash Master
I'm gonna wing it hardcore tomorrow.

In other news, BRING SETUPS.

THAT MEANS YOU. BRING SETUPS. BRING WHATEVER YOU CAN. WORST CASE SCENARIO, IT STAYS IN YOUR BAG. PLEASE.

Fuujin

Smash Champion
I'm gonna wing it hardcore tomorrow.

In other news, BRING SETUPS.

THAT MEANS YOU. BRING SETUPS. BRING WHATEVER YOU CAN. WORST CASE SCENARIO, IT STAYS IN YOUR BAG. PLEASE.
Holy **** I completely forgot about this D:
my regular is coming in today and I need more $$$
Sorry D:

In other news.
NEW KORRA YALL!!!

Cook

Smash Master
So there's this thing you can do that I've never really seen anyone else do before, but I think it's pretty flashy and could be useful sometimes. What happens is you run forward, then you turn around, then you slide toward the direction you were running while charging f-smash. It's only useful for some characters, but some of the characters it seems good for are characters you guys sometimes play like ROB, Lucas (I KNOW FAE wants to use it because it will make his character make even less sense), Pit, Peach (but Niole can't actually read this message because she blocked me, lol), Link (I THINK there's someone in Stl that tries to play Link, but I can't remember... oh yeah, Ripple), MK (of course his is the best, lolollool), Kirby (his kinda sucks, though), Diddy (NO SAFE WAY TO ROLL WHEN YOU TRIP, BETCHES), Yoshi (but he pretty much slides TOO far for it to help anything, lol)... that's about it. Sorry METALMUSICMAN, but I couldn't really get it to do anything with Flaco or King ******. Oh, and I didn't test Zelda because she sucks.

Anyway, what you do is you run to the right, then you smash left to turn around, and once your momentum shifts to the left you hit right on the c-stick and hold Z. You'll know you did it right if you do it right. Seems useful for when the bad guy is landing and you run under him and he's like lol, I'll just land behind you, but you're like welcome ta Earth like Will Smith did and you f-smash them and they get hiiiit. Idk, I thought it was cool.

NO VIDEO.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Lol I was going to post saying this has been known forever but decided against it.

YOU GUYS ARE MEAN.

Cook

Smash Master
Yeah, well, I'm still awesome for figuring it out on my own! Just like I accidentally discovered how to do every AT in the game!!!

Except that turn around item throw thing that Toon Links do, someone had to show me that.

BUT EVERY OTHER AT.

Top Bottom