• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St.Louis Area Discussion Thread

FightAdamantEevee

Smash Lord
I use repel in all the caves, it's not my fault every other step I run into a pokemon and makes a 6 minute cave turn into a half-hour cave, then I have to fight some Trainer with full health pokeymanz that's around my level. I learned my lesson after having to fight Wally after victory Road :(

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
they need to continue that comic strip where Ash loses and blacks out, wakes up in the Pokemon Center before the cave, followed by FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU face.

someone with artistic skill. I choose YOU!

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
lol, another awesome picture, Mentok.

Also FAE, you should link your sig to the tournament thread. Just copy and paste this into your sig:

HTML:
[url=http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=280635]Smash tournament in St. Louis Missouri, click for more info!
[img]http://metalmusicman.com/files/pictures/hd2-sig-revised.gif[/img][/url]

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Had fun at the smashfest <3 :).

Nicole

Smash Champion
lol at the pokemon comic.

dont use repels through the caves though, really! it doesn't take that much effort. plus, dont you want the game to take awhile? PLUS you gotta catch 'em all, how else are you gonna find that clefairy in mt. moon?

Dart!

Smash Master
I would seriously think about going if the deadline wasn't this weekend. gotta save up for college and Revival of Melee 3 :3

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
All of the RoMs have been at the same venue as my first tournament. /random tidbit

<3 autosubscribing to threads I post in. I'll be joining you guys until you cease to entertain me, k?

FightAdamantEevee

Smash Lord
dont use repels through the caves though, really! it doesn't take that much effort. plus, dont you want the game to take awhile? PLUS you gotta catch 'em all, how else are you gonna find that clefairy in mt. moon?
After about 5 mins of getting hardly anywhere you find just about every Zubat, Golbat, and Graveler and their mothers Pokemon that the cave has to offer, then you just wanna get out :(

alt-F4

Smash Ace
I have a power leveling problem... so for me the first part of the game takes 5 hours or more... the rest takes 5 mins. Seriously one time I had a charizard before brock.

QTP

The "Sonic" of Diddy Kong
I'm gonna have all the arrangements worked out by end of September(?) and hopefully have some sort of housing worked out for Hot Dickings Remix.

Would possibly need a doubles partner as well? (Looking at Legan..)

Top Bottom