• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Rumours and Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
not in any of the daily pics

Hmm. I checked Sonic's reveal (the only time we ever see Sonic in action) and he doesn't ever jump like that. Either someone's already made a PSA for Brawl with Sonic's current appearance and just photoshopped in Pac-Man and Mega Man, or it's real.

Thinking the former, though.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
Hmm. I checked Sonic's reveal (the only time we ever see Sonic in action) and he doesn't ever jump like that. Either someone's already made a PSA for Brawl with Sonic's current appearance and just photoshopped in Pac-Man and Mega Man, or it's real.

Thinking the former, though.
did a quick check of ssb4 sonic psa....no dice

Curious Villager

Puzzles...

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
The light source on Pac-Man is coming from the left. The light source on Mario and the stage is from the right.

Let's move on.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
It doesn't matter, it's fake.

Mega Man's is probably from a trailer or that demo match if not a screenshot and Sonic's might not even be from Smash.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
It seems fake but I gotta say I don't remember seeing those characters in those positions ever.

Still every picture leak is fake by default. Nobody's risking his job like this.

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
It seems fake but I gotta say I don't remember seeing those characters in those positions ever.

Still every picture leak is fake by default. Nobody's risking his job like this.
Perhaps he's risking someone else's job and not his own. Like the Pokemon X & Y leaker.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Perhaps he's risking someone else's job and not his own. Like the Pokemon X & Y leaker.
That was just a customer who got the game very early on, obviously he didn't care. I don't think there is someone close enough to see the game this early and not be closed to the ones making it.
And by the way the picture it's obviously fake, even though it's not done that bad (like that old Mewtwo Y one which was horrendous).

OcarinaOfDoom

Smash Lord
NNID
OcarinaOfDoom
That was just a customer who got the game very early on, obviously he didn't care. I don't think there is someone close enough to see the game this early and not be closed to the ones making it.
And by the way the picture it's obviously fake, even though it's not done that bad (like that old Mewtwo Y one which was horrendous).
There was another XY leaker who leaked a ton of stuff in like February.

Glad that's fake. I can't stand Pac-Man's design in the new Pac-man. Getting rid of the "pac-man eyes" is one thing, but Pac-man should not have teeth.

It's...freakish.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Even if the leak is fake it in no way deconfirm's pac-man being in smash 4.and he will most likely have that model ^.

I hope that, if they go for a modern appearance, they take the Pac-Man Party appearance.

It doesn't have the teeth, and, while adding detail, it's still a heck of a lot simpler.

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
Glad that's fake. I can't stand Pac-Man's design in the new Pac-man. Getting rid of the "pac-man eyes" is one thing, but Pac-man should not have teeth.

It's...freakish.
If you ask me, it makes him look badass. Also, that picture clearly shows that he has "pacman eyes", so I'm not sure what you mean.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
If you ask me, it makes him look badass. Also, that picture clearly shows that he has "pacman eyes", so I'm not sure what you mean.

I think he's referring to the classic Mickey Mouse-style "Pac-Man eyes", no irises, just the black pupils.

I meant the ones that look like Pac-man silhouettes, like the ones in your icon. I don't like the super detailed eyes, or at least not the way they did it.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I thought this place would have blown up by now with "leakers" telling us what Zelda's Phantom does

Give them a minute. Crzy leaks, like bad fan fiction and naughty fan art spring up quickly but still take time to form.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
Premium
NNID
7066-9708-9591
my cat told me some info

-sakurai is the director of the game
- namco working on it
-mario, link, dk is in
- the next picture will have a nintendo character in it
- the roster will be between 20- infinite
- the game will realease 2 days after the world ends
- sakurai's cat will be playable

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
My magical cucumber told me the following

Mario will be playable but will not have the Luma Spin
Mother Brain will not be playable
Skull Kid, Starfy and Nintendog will not be the only Assist Trophies
Pokeball Pokemon will appear
Final Smashes are back
Godzilla will not be in the game in any way

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
Premium
NNID
7066-9708-9591
anyway do you all think the next 3 was meant for this upcoming e3 and was mistaken as being shown last e3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom