• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS SSB3D Disappointments Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
Golden Sun's complete and total absence while Kid Icarus gets two new characters and LOADS of content on the side.

You can say that Golden Sun didn't quite deserve a playable position, but this is beyond ridiculous.

There are numerous other complaints too, though. (Toon Link and Ganondorf still being clones).
This bugs me a whole heck of a lot too. not even a Trophy or passing mention of Golden Sun? Man, that was the game that actually got me INTO Nintendo handhelds. Shame such a deserving series in the long run may be swept under the carpet.

j3lly

Smash Cadet
The old "top tier" characters look to be dominating right now. I don't want to see more sheik, fox and falco, I want to see Rosalina, Little Mac, Robin, etc.
Granted this is very likely just because people are playing what they're more familiar with from Melee as the game develops but still...
Where do you see that? Everything I've read about Falco says that he got nerfed and Fox doesn't seem to have gotten buffed that much (if at all.)

Lord Goomy

Smash Apprentice
The old "top tier" characters look to be dominating right now. I don't want to see more sheik, fox and falco, I want to see Rosalina, Little Mac, Robin, etc.
Granted this is very likely just because people are playing what they're more familiar with from Melee as the game develops but still...
Dominating? Dominating what? We haven't had any serious tournaments for the game yet. Besides, there are a bunch of characters that people are saying got majorly buffed or are great newcomers. Bowser, Lucario, Pac-Man, Shulk, Rosalina, Greninja, Kirby, DHD. It's way too early at this point to say any characters are dominating anything.

VKatana

Smash Journeyman
NNID
erivatro5
3DS FC
4527-8168-1631
Dominating? Dominating what? We haven't had any serious tournaments for the game yet. Besides, there are a bunch of characters that people are saying got majorly buffed or are great newcomers. Bowser, Lucario, Pac-Man, Shulk, Rosalina, Greninja, Kirby, DHD. It's way too early at this point to say any characters are dominating anything.
In any case, the vast majority of competitive players are most likely going to continue playing with their mains from previous installments. That being said, this game is going to bring a whole culture of new competitive smash players on board (me include) who may be more likely to use a newcomer as their main. So we could definitely still be seeing lots of DHD mains, Pac-Man mains, etc.

DougX

Smash Champion
My Super Secret Underwater Volcano Lair in Space
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033
Not to fear! When I get the game, I'll destroy everyone using Luigi and Robin! :D

Last edited:

Aldri

Smash Cadet
Stuff I wanted and didn't get:

Mewtwo
Raichu in some form (he's not even a trophy!)
The final boss, while awesome, is not Master hand with the power glove
No Golden Sun representation

Biggest disappointment of all, though: I don't have the game right the hell now! I've been freaking out about this game for months. The wait is killing me.

VKatana

Smash Journeyman
NNID
erivatro5
3DS FC
4527-8168-1631
Stuff I wanted and didn't get:

Mewtwo
Raichu in some form (he's not even a trophy!)
The final boss, while awesome, is not Master hand with the power glove
No Golden Sun representation

Biggest disappointment of all, though: I don't have the game right the hell now! I've been freaking out about this game for months. The wait is killing me.
No worries, I hear the demo is a fantastic head start if one of those 5 characters is somewhat similar/is your main. Can't wait to check out Mario's combo game for when I main Doc, Mario's bair has no landing lag and he can lead into radical combos with it.
So hype.

RNH

Smash Cadet
Only disappointment is no Snake. But I really didn't expect him to be in.

Manutirado99

Smash Rookie
The animations of the characters are very similar to brawl, i dont like that.
Bowser Jr fights in that thing that fly :4bowserjr::facepalm:

R.I.P Ice Climbers :popo::icsmelee: :crying:

THINKS THAT I LOVE ON THIS GAME:

:4drmario: :4sheik::4shulk::4zss::4jigglypuff: :awesome:

Last edited:

Beninator

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GhotiH
3DS FC
1461-6196-0520
No Break the Targets.
Smash Run and customizations are only offline. I'd literally never play them offline because I only play seriously offline.
Final Destination stages instead of a simple Stage Hazard Switch? FD isn't the most balanced stage, darn it!
Dr. Mario instead of Mewtwo or Snake.
Too many returning stages that suck .Yoshi's Island is good, but the rest are trash. Especially the Melee selection. I thought every Melee Stage in Brawl except for Pokemon Stadium had a better stage from the same series, and yet, we got three of those awful stages back AGAIN. The Melee stages should have been ones that weren't in Brawl, or at least Pokemon Stadium.
No Smash 64 stages.
New 3DS has a second C-Stick that is too small and in the wrong place! (not the most serious complaint, but I'd rather it be full sized and under the buttons).

Other than that, it looks good to me.

EDIT: Don't like how you can steal ledges from someone during their invincibility. Afterwards is fine, but during the invincibility just seems wrong to me.

Last edited:

Gidy

Smash Lord
NNID
I-Gidy-I
3DS FC
0834-3126-6726
I never thought I would have any gripe against Smash 4 besides the intro, which was understandable. However, as the meta developed an evil crocodile came along to ruin the fun.

Vector

This removes almost all combo potential and allows you to survive even longer, which is not needed with how long the blast zones are...

VKatana

Smash Journeyman
NNID
erivatro5
3DS FC
4527-8168-1631
Well now that the demo is out I expect this thread will be dying down. Hopefully someone from Nintendo reads this and hears the cries for well... primarily IC apparently. And replacement of Dark Pit with a cool clone like Dr. Luigi or Mewtwo Y.

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
As far as gripes go, as of now
- Blast zones.

Das it. I would be more weirded out about vectoring but some dude tested how much it affected Mario's combos(at least against Link) and it proved to be rather ineffectual until the higher percents. I do know that's gonna be different against lighter chars but I still have my D-Throw into however many Utilts I want, thank god for low KB. Long live the Mario empire.

Racquets

Smash Rookie
I'm definitely disappointed with the Ice Climbers being cut. It's not that I would rather not have a 3DS version, but the idea that both games, although Sakurai considers the two to be two separately numbered entries to the Smash series, have to have the exact same roster is what really disappoints me. We know it took from us the Ice Climbers, but who knows what other ideas the development team had that couldn't be implemented due to the limitations of the 3DS? The Ice Climbers were fully functional in the Wii U version according to Sakurai; it's a shame we are going to miss out on them due to the limitations of the 3DS--and who can say for sure at this point if they will return for Smash 6?

And yes, this game has tons of characters. That's superb, it truly is. But we won't be getting another Smash game for a good number of years now; knowing that any number of characters, even if that number is one, could have been in but was cut due to the limitations of one of the hardware (not both, but one) is disappointing to me.

I'm only disappointed in Dark Pit's inclusion because he had the potential to be more different than he turned out. The same goes for Lucina; couldn't her Final Smash at least have had the Awakening HP bar? And on that topic, why couldn't Alph be made into his own character, too? At least Alph being a "super-clone" would make more sense than Dark Pit and Lucina being "super-clones," in terms of their character. I truly have no issue with clones--they let us have extra characters to use, which is always great. But sometimes they make some characters feel like they haven't really been used to their full potential.

I definitely don't think this game will be bad by any means, though. But no game is perfect, so thank you for providing a thread to discuss what we feel are the slight shortcomings of the game!

Dillo64

Smash Apprentice
No Mewtwo, bad for competitive gaming, crummy online options.

.... wait.... wait no, that's Brawl. What game is this? SSB4? Ah okay.

.... no Mewtwo, bad for competitive gaming, crummy online options.

Crimnonin

Smash Cadet
NNID
Gettinjiggy
3DS FC
0920-0728-2546
I played the demo for about an hour or two. Now I understand that the 3DS controls will inevitably suck, but what can you do? I never noticed any FPS drops. Online videos and twitch streams don't do the game justice in that respect. Overall, it's a fun portable game.

Is it a fun competitive game? No, not really. What's the best way I can put it? It feels...incredibly unsatisfying to kill anyone in this game. People die at really high percents, blast zones, etc. I think we've all been over this. Now, I understand that this game has an increased off stage component. You have to go and "earn" your kills by jumping off the ledge, spiking, etc. But not all characters are well equipped for this style. Link, to my knowledge, lacks any spikes. His recovery, though not terrible, won't save him when he really has to go off ledge to kill someone. So with Link, you're stuck on the stage...in a game that now requires you to go off stage. Characters who don't have spikes or good recovery options will probably have a hard time in this game.

People seem to rave about the off stage mechanic, but when they start hosting tournaments for this game, I wonder how many top level tournament players will go off stage to secure that kill? If you had $1000 on the line, would you take that risk? It's a difficult question to answer. But my guess is that even though this game is designed for off stage play, tournament players will not be taking those risky maneuvers. Long story short, killing someone requires a lot of effort, and does not feel satisfying even if you pull it off.

I don't know what else to say other than...meh.

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
So with Link, you're stuck on the stage...in a game that now requires you to go off stage.
Link's DAir meteors/spikes, dude. They're the same thing at this point since Meteor Cancelling is out. Plus if you hit with Dair you get popped up and you can probably Up+B if you didn't fall too low. Just a tip to maybe make your experience better with Link. I think you have to hit with a certain part of the sword for the meteor, you could probably mess around and find it. I don't play Link but they mentioned this on the PotD once, and Link players talk about it.

Last edited:

HoodsxX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NanhouDrops
3DS FC
3067-5933-7964
;/ I unno why this thread was made... Anything for ppl to complain about it seems. Can't we all be happy we actually got a new and decently competitive smash game for once instead of complain about all of the "negatives" K thanks.

Crimnonin

Smash Cadet
NNID
Gettinjiggy
3DS FC
0920-0728-2546
;/ I unno why this thread was made... Anything for ppl to complain about it seems. Can't we all be happy we actually got a new and decently competitive smash game for once instead of complain about all of the "negatives" K thanks.
Because people want an outlet for expressing their disappointment with the game, and any new threads would most likely get locked.

HoodsxX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NanhouDrops
3DS FC
3067-5933-7964
Because people want an outlet for expressing their disappointment with the game, and any new threads would most likely get locked.
Except the game hasn't even been released in NA yet, most of the people on here are going off of what they hear, not from what they've tested. Nor is the game or meta even fully developed. Just seems like a waste of a thread to me imo. But it is, what it is.

C_Mill24

Smash Journeyman
NNID
C-Mill24
3DS FC
3609-1632-1621
Inability to edge hog is kind of a disappointment, but it gives players more options for recovery so I don't have too many gripes about it.

Last edited:

wannabe33

Smash Apprentice
Let's see...

-no Golden Sun representation
-no Puzzle League representation
-no meaningful Advance Wars representation
-no Wario Land representation
-wildly insufficient Mario RPG representation
-not enough Donkey Kong representation
-not enough Metroid representation
-far too many recycled stages
-far too many recycled songs / victory themes
-Ganondorf, Falco, and Toon Link remain boring semiclones
-Dark Pit getting a clone slot instead of Alph
-no alternate costumes for Wolf or Lucas or Ms. Pac-Man
-people live too long
-combos and follow-ups are too hard
-game seems too defense-oriented
-vectoring is bad
-three Mii Fighter movesets
-some highly questionable roster additions
-Smash Run not online
-too many boring Kid Icarus items
-new Final Destination theme sort of blows
-custom moves take too long to unlock, which might impact their tournament viability
-not a single one of my top twenty most requested newcomers got in, but this is a purely personal gripe

Think that's about it.

Xerneas

Smash Cadet
The only major disappointment for me is no Ice Climbers. I understand that they couldn't get them to work for the 3ds but I wish they had changed them to work instead of just cutting them. Maybe make it so that Nana waits in the background like Pokemon Trainer in Brawl and when Popo is KO'd, she jumps in and after she's KO'd it counts as an actual KO. Obviously their moves and damage would have to be tweaked, but just cutting a unique two time veteran instead of finding a way to make them work seems really lazy to me

No Ridley and Isaac is disappointing but I'm not too upset because the roster is huge and has a ton of unique newcomers

Lucas and Wolf being cut is annoying because they played almost completely different from Ness and Fox and were hardly clones, yet we get Dark Pit and Lucina who are nearly identical to Pit and Marth. I don't mind getting new clones I just don't understand why pretty unique old ones had to go

Jungle Japes is one of my most hated stages and it just won't go away.. ugh. I'd much rather have Kongo Jungle back

Wii Fit Trainer and Duck Hunt not having stages from their games while we have Nintendogs, Pictochat, and Balloon Fight stages but no characters from those games is annoying. Also Mario having 5 stages is a bit overboard, especially with one being a crappy returning stage

Captain Ganondorf returns.. blech

But overall I'm really happy and the game seems great, I can't wait for the full game to be released, and I'm a lot more excited for it now with the demo out than I was before

KawaiiPiranha

Smash Journeyman
I'm disappointed that it exists. It's holding back the Wii U version, and that bothers me a lot.

Dillo64

Smash Apprentice
This has yet to be seen. Things like vectoring are already putting lots of people off.

More stuff that disappoints me: no new Zelda rep, Ganondorf is still a Falcon clone, focus on defense over offense, Ridley is a boss.......... wait.... I'm talking about Brawl again...... right?

Dillo64

Smash Apprentice
Sorry guys, but I just have a little pet peeve when it comes to clones:

Lucas and Wolf being cut is annoying because they played almost completely different from Ness and Fox and were hardly clones, yet we get Dark Pit and Lucina who are nearly identical to Pit and Marth. I don't mind getting new clones I just don't understand why pretty unique old ones had to go
Because they take more development time to make.

They didn't have time to make unique clones so they made normal ones. Because they can make them faster, and could do so in the little development time they had left.

That's why we have Pitoo, Doc, and Lucy instead of unique characters with more unique movesets. Because they did not have time make more unique characters with unique movesets. Also Wolf isn't even a clone.

Why does no one understand this?

Well now that the demo is out I expect this thread will be dying down. Hopefully someone from Nintendo reads this and hears the cries for well... primarily IC apparently. And replacement of Dark Pit with a cool clone like Dr. Luigi or Mewtwo Y.
Lol I can only imagine the outrage of having both Doctors Luigi and Mario.

Also how would Mewtwo Y be a clone? Mewtwo was a unique character before, he shouldn't get demoted to clone...

I'm only disappointed in Dark Pit's inclusion because he had the potential to be more different than he turned out. The same goes for Lucina; couldn't her Final Smash at least have had the Awakening HP bar? And on that topic, why couldn't Alph be made into his own character, too? At least Alph being a "super-clone" would make more sense than Dark Pit and Lucina being "super-clones," in terms of their character. I truly have no issue with clones--they let us have extra characters to use, which is always great. But sometimes they make some characters feel like they haven't really been used to their full potential.
Them being in as clones is still a good thing because then in later games they can be de-cloned/semi-cloned, like Falco and Ganondorf. Fans of those character should at least be happy for that. They didn't have time to make them unique characters, so it's better than nothing.

Also Alph is probably just a costume because he's not nearly as popular as Lucina/Dark Pit(especially not in Japan), nor is he the star of arguably Nintendo's most successful puzzle game series like Doc. He didn't get the clone treatment because he's not popular enough, and they likely didn't have infinite development time.

Last edited:

wannabe33

Smash Apprentice
Why is Vectoring considered a bad thing?
Makes combos easier to get out of, makes follow-ups more difficult to read and execute, and might drastically improve survivability. That all translates into a slower, more defense-oriented neutral.

Racquets

Smash Rookie
Them being in as clones is still a good thing because then in later games they can be de-cloned/semi-cloned, like Falco and Ganondorf. Fans of those character should at least be happy for that. They didn't have time to make them unique characters, so it's better than nothing.

Also Alph is probably just a costume because he's not nearly as popular as Lucina/Dark Pit(especially not in Japan), nor is he the star of arguably Nintendo's most successful puzzle game series like Doc. He didn't get the clone treatment because he's not popular enough, and they likely didn't have infinite development time.
It's always good to look to the future, but in reality no one is safe. The keyword here is that they "can" be made less of a clone in the future, not that they certainly will be--who can say for sure if they will even return in future installments, or if they will be cut like Lucas and Wolf? This topic is for disappointments with Super Smash Bros. for the Nintendo 3DS, not disappointments for the unknown future of the series as a whole. If Super Smash Bros. 6 still had Dark Pit and he was made less of a clone than he is now, that would be wonderful! But it would not make it any less disappointing that Smash 4 and Smash 5 didn't give him the same treatment, especially in the "here and now."

(In your response above mine, you mention that Mewtwo Y shouldn't be a clone because Mewtwo (not Y) was at one point a unique character, but then go on to respond to me saying that being in as a clone is "better than nothing." It's a similar premise here: yes, fans of the character should be glad they got in at all, but if it doesn't do the character justice, it will still feel disappointing to them.)

And you're absolutely right about the developers not having an infinite amount of time to work on the games, but if we looked at things that way, no one would ever criticize (that's a bit strong of a word, but it gets the idea across) anything, and Sakurai wouldn't know what the fans wanted. I'm sure he has at least a vague idea of what fans want from Smash Bros.--Sakurai could have easily kept Ganondorf just using punches and kicks, but instead he gave him use of his sword for some of his custom moves, something a lot of fans have been hoping for. I would not be surprised if that decision was in some way influenced by the desire from fans, as it would have been much easier to keep him as a completely swordless fighter.

You do have a point about Alph's popularity (or lack thereof), but unless Sakurai was actively thinking about who could be made into clones, I feel as though it was likely a case where they were working on a character, saw they had an alternate costume that could easily become its own character, and worked on it. You're right that Dark Pit, Lucina, and Dr. Mario likely had priority over Alph due to their popularity, but it's still disappointing to me that Alph didn't make it in the end. I would have liked to see another Pikmin representative.

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
No Mew- I MEAN NO STAGE BUILDER! Yeah, no stage builder, heh, hehe, hehh,,,

In all seriousness, I don't mind the clones at all. No stage builder is a problem. No Online Smash Run, after ALL THOSE F***IN PICS that Sakurai RUBBED IN OUR FACES that HYPED IT LIKE S**T, is also disappointing.

If Ganondorf didn't get his sword as a custom moveset that's also added.

Pirate Goomba

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BackburningPyro
3DS FC
3969-6919-4080
Switch FC
2859 5488 3187
I always imagined stage builder would be wii u exclusive. I mean who would want to build stages on such a limited hardware they would be watered down with limited creativity. They look like they were already using virtual memory from left over space on cart in general.

Last edited:

Will-O-Wisp

Smash Apprentice
- I don't know why Dark Pit is there. He was in one game in a very quiet franchise. ESPECIALLY since he is an uninteresting clone.
- No Dark Samus, even though it is an assist trophy. Seriously Dark Samus is the main villain in the Metroid Prime series, one of the best in it's franchise, and judging from the assist trophy, has potential for a really cool moveset.
- The cuts hurt. The newcomers are cool, but there was no need to make cuts, when apparently you have room for so many clones
- The CSS and SSS screens look lazy. At least Brawl and Melee had interesting layouts.
- I'm glad Shulk was added, but his moveset looks very uninspired. Many of his moves remind me of other sword characters (Same UpB as Marth, Backslash looks similar to Link's DA, etc)
- The game doesn't really have room for creative combos. Sure there are combos, but they're the same combos over and over again, and for most characters it boils down to grab--> spam tilt--> aerial, and sometimes it's even less interesting than that. Plus, I feel like after a certain percent (around 60-70%), it's impossible to pull off any real combos, and the game reverts back to Brawl.
- Rolling is way too good. As mentioned before it really promotes a defensive playstye.
- The community's hope for balance patches. C'mon guys it's Nintendo.

modshroom128

Smash Cadet
NNID
katamari
all my complaints stem from the game being rushed to make the crazy early release date.

-after checking rom data we found that 8 ****ing characters were cut do to time restraints. the rosters big but it just feels short because of how spoiled we were with brawls amazing roster at that time.
-in a time when we finally have hd graphics on a nintendo console namco lazies out and uses basic non high detailed textures and lower polygon counts than brawl and melees more "realistic" artstyle
-smash 3ds feels incredibly empty, no adventure or subspace mode, no event matches, no cds no stickers, pretty much all you can do is collect trophies and mii outfits
-unlocking characters is insanely easy leaving absolutely no suprises and challenges have become too easy
-THARJA WAS CENCORED TO THE POINT WHERE THERE IS AN EMPTY SPOT ON THE FIRE EMBLEM TROPHY LIST
-PEACH'S PANTYLOONS HAVE BECOME A BLACK OBYSS EVEN THOUGH THE AMIIBO FIGURE STILL HAS HER NORMAL PANTIES.
-alph is not a clone, he is an alt.
-dark pit does not have old brawl pits attacks, he is an identical clone.

in the end though the artstyle being dumbed down (just like it was in the latest zelda game) is my biggest complaint, what happened to nintendo giving a **** about graphics?

wannabe33

Smash Apprentice
after checking rom data we found that 8 ****ing characters were cut do to time restraints. the rosters big but it just feels short because of how spoiled we were with brawls amazing roster at that time.
Uh, source?

modshroom128

Smash Cadet
NNID
katamari
Uh, source?
i don't think i'm allowed to post this here because it could potentially spoil dlc and it could not just be cut characters but w.e

mods just delete this if i'm breaking a rule

[53 items] fighter

• [12 items] fitblackpit

• [2 items] fitblues

• [12 items] fitcaptain

• [23 items] fitcustom01

• [23 items] fitcustom02

• [24 items] fitcustom03

• [12 items] fitdedede

• [12 items] fitdiddy

• [2 items] fitdixie

• [12 items] fitdoctor

• [12 items] fitdonkey

• [12 items] fitdedede

• [12 items] fitfalco

• [12 items] fitfox

• [11 items] fitgameandwatch

• [12 items] fitganondorf

• [12 items] fitgekkouga

• [12 items] fiticeclimber

• [2 items] fitike

• [12 items] fitkirby

• [12 items] fitkoopa

• [12 items] fitkoopaling

• [12 items] fitlink

• [20 items] fitlittlemac

• [12 items] fitlizardon

• [12 items] fitlucario

• [2 items] fitlucas

• [12 items] fitlucina

• [12 items] fitluigi

• [12 items] fitmario

• [2 items] fitmarshal

• [13 items] fitmarth

• [12 items] fitmetaknight

• [2 items] fitmewtwo

• [12 items] fitmurabito

• [12 items] fitness

• [12 items] fitPACMAN

• [13 items] fitpalutena

• [12 items] fitpeach

• [12 items] fitpikachu

• [12 items] fitpikmin

• [12 items] fitpit

• [12 items] fitpurin

• [12 items] fitreflet

• [12 items] fitrobot

• [12 items] fitrockman

• [12 items] fitrosetta

• [12 items] fitsamus

• [12 items] fitshiek

• [12 items] fitshulk

• [13 items] fitsonic

• [12 items] fittoonlink

• [12 items] fitwario

• [12 items] fitwiifit

• [3 items] fitwolf

• [12 items] fityoshi

• [12 items] fitzapper

• [12 items] fitzelda

• [12 items] fitzerosuit

• compact.ent

• aki_surotto.ent

Last edited:

wannabe33

Smash Apprentice
i don't think i'm allowed to post this here because it could potentially spoil dlc and it could not just be cut characters but w.e

mods just delete this if i'm breaking a rule

[53 items] fighter

• [12 items] fitblackpit

• [2 items] fitblues

• [12 items] fitcaptain

• [23 items] fitcustom01

• [23 items] fitcustom02

• [24 items] fitcustom03

• [12 items] fitdedede

• [12 items] fitdiddy

• [2 items] fitdixie

• [12 items] fitdoctor

• [12 items] fitdonkey

• [12 items] fitdedede

• [12 items] fitfalco

• [12 items] fitfox

• [11 items] fitgameandwatch

• [12 items] fitganondorf

• [12 items] fitgekkouga

• [12 items] fiticeclimber

• [2 items] fitike

• [12 items] fitkirby

• [12 items] fitkoopa

• [12 items] fitkoopaling

• [12 items] fitlink

• [20 items] fitlittlemac

• [12 items] fitlizardon

• [12 items] fitlucario

• [2 items] fitlucas

• [12 items] fitlucina

• [12 items] fitluigi

• [12 items] fitmario

• [2 items] fitmarshal

• [13 items] fitmarth

• [12 items] fitmetaknight

• [2 items] fitmewtwo

• [12 items] fitmurabito

• [12 items] fitness

• [12 items] fitPACMAN

• [13 items] fitpalutena

• [12 items] fitpeach

• [12 items] fitpikachu

• [12 items] fitpikmin

• [12 items] fitpit

• [12 items] fitpurin

• [12 items] fitreflet

• [12 items] fitrobot

• [12 items] fitrockman

• [12 items] fitrosetta

• [12 items] fitsamus

• [12 items] fitshiek

• [12 items] fitshulk

• [13 items] fitsonic

• [12 items] fittoonlink

• [12 items] fitwario

• [12 items] fitwiifit

• [3 items] fitwolf

• [12 items] fityoshi

• [12 items] fitzapper

• [12 items] fitzelda

• [12 items] fitzerosuit

• compact.ent

• aki_surotto.ent
This was demonstrated fake over a week ago.

modshroom128

Smash Cadet
NNID
katamari
This was demonstrated fake over a week ago.
believe what you want to believe, but its def. not fake. the entire contents of the rom has been ripped thanks to a group on gbatemp (just like how pokemon x and y's unreleased lengedaries names were leaked a while ago)
also just about every image on the rom and all the songs have been ripped as well.
along with maps

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
believe what you want to believe, but its def. not fake. the entire contents of the rom has been ripped thanks to a group on gbatemp (just like how pokemon x and y's unreleased lengedaries names were leaked a while ago)
also just about every image on the rom and all the songs have been ripped as well.
along with maps
Could you please show us, if that leak is true a lot of the disappointments in this thread will become invalid.( well at least the ones about characters that are supposedly DLC if this leak is legit) Time for a new thread for leaked hacks like this. Also another possible disappointment I'm worried about is not being able to play the game comfortably and competitively on my regular 3DS. I'm worried that it might break since its getting old. Hopefully it will be all right in the end. Also I can't download the demo because I don't have enough memory.

wannabe33

Smash Apprentice
along with maps
This "information" comes from some Notepad document posted to 4chan. It has numerous errors: Sheik is spelled wrong and Dedede is on there twice. It's almost certainly fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom