• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS SSB3D Disappointments Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Dissapointments with this game...oh boy do I have a few to talk about.

• The number of reused assets in this game is noticeable at every angle. I never thought they would go to this degree. Reused animations, voices, sound effects, music, the list goes on. I feel as they focused on making more new assets than updating the old ones.
  • No intro. This one isn't as big of a deal as the last one, as it's somewhat understandable. 3DS and videos don't mix. Try to go on the YouTube app without getting low qualities or crashing.
  • Rosalina.
  • Little to no changes to certain veterans. I was somewhat excited to see what changes they made to Wario, only to find out how dissapointing overall he was. He was like, exactly the same, except now there's 0% Wario Land influence in his moveset. Ganondorf is also a prime example, I didn't notice many changes at all.
  • The look of the roster. This may not bug me as much as other people, but even I have problems with it, like Yoshi cramming himself together with the other Mario characters, or the infamous Clone Row. C'mon, they gotta respect the Doc.
  • The starting roster is too big. Like Ridley :D Why make characters like Luigi, Captain Falcon and Third-Parties starters? Unlocking things in a game is a great feeling, with all the hype and suspense of who your gonna unlock next, and to see that more than half of the roster is available just isn't fun.
  • Rosalina.
  • Not including overly requested characters. Sakurai barely payed attention to his fans this time around. Not including characters people have been waiting for for years is just ridiculous. Now I may not be self-entitled in terms of what characters I wanted (Unlike D-idara...), but to not include characters that have had thousands, maybe even millions of requests throughout the years and instead include characters some people didn't even want is a little ridiculous. (Just pointing this out again, I'm not trying to be self-entitled to this stuff. I'll accept the roster as it is. We got freakin' Mega Man and Pac-Man!)
  • ROSALINA.
Glad I could get that off my chest.

J04KlM

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Pichu4SSB4
3DS FC
4940-5417-1674

• The number of reused assets in this game is noticeable at every angle. I never thought they would go to this degree. Reused animations, voices, sound effects, music, the list goes on. I feel as they focused on making more new assets than updating the old ones.
  • No intro. This one isn't as big of a deal as the last one, as it's somewhat understandable. 3DS and videos don't mix. Try to go on the YouTube app without getting low qualities or crashing.
  • Dark Pit.
  • Little to no changes to certain veterans. I was somewhat excited to see what changes they made to Wario, only to find out how dissapointing overall he was. He was like, exactly the same, except now there's 0% Wario Land influence in his moveset. Ganondorf is also a prime example, I didn't notice many changes at all.
  • The look of the roster. This may not bug me as much as other people, but even I have problems with it, like Yoshi cramming himself together with the other Mario characters, or the infamous Clone Row. C'mon, they gotta respect the Doc.
  • The starting roster is too big. Like Ridley :D Why make characters like Luigi, Captain Falcon and Third-Parties starters? Unlocking things in a game is a great feeling, with all the hype and suspense of who your gonna unlock next, and to see that more than half of the roster is available just isn't fun.
  • Dark Pit.
  • Not including overly requested characters. Sakurai barely payed attention to his fans this time around. Not including characters people have been waiting for for years is just ridiculous. Now I may not be self-entitled in terms of what characters I wanted (Unlike D-idara...), but to not include characters that have had thousands, maybe even millions of requests throughout the years and instead include characters some people didn't even want is a little ridiculous. (Just pointing this out again, I'm not trying to be self-entitled to this stuff. I'll accept the roster as it is. We got freakin' Mega Man and Pac-Man!)
  • DARK PIT.
Fixed that for you.

UnicornDemon

Smash Journeyman
I have quite a few gripes with the game:
  • Final Destination versions of every stage, yet no Battlefield. For that matter, the stage selection in general- to be frank, they're all ****
  • Custom Movesets not being useable in "With Anyone" mode
  • No online Smash Run, seriously wtf?!
  • Not being able to team up with friends for online matches
  • Mii Fighters taking up craploads of dev. time with their horribly bland movesets
  • The return of terrible semi-clones like Toon Link and Falco in lieu of more deserving/interesting characters
  • Lack of certain movement options- such as momentum being carried into your jump, or being able to cancel a dash with a down smash akin to sliding up smash
  • The ridiculous amount of bias Sakurai has shown to his babies- Kirby, King DDD, and Pit getting new final smashes; Palutena having her own set of special attacks; Dark Pit; the ludicrous number of KI: Uprising items and Smash Run enemies; Pit getting a brand new moveset while other characters are left in the dust; and so on...

Last edited:

Manny Toons

Smash Journeyman
  • Reused victory themes
  • Reused voice clips for the majority of the returning cast
  • Reused sound effects for the menu (really makes the game feel samey to Brawl aesthetics-wise)
  • Sakurai's (honestly unjustified) bias towards the Kid Icarus series. It's not even about what characters got in, seeing DK get one new song with no new stage despite DKCR having a 3DS port is just ridiculous. The saturation of Kid Icarus elements is overdone.
  • No introduction sequence.
  • Bowser, DK, and Diddy's realistic animal voices. Bowser's just doesn't work at all with Bowser Jr. and the Koopalings being present with their normal in-game voices. It sounds extremely out of character, especially with Bowser's appearance being updated to reflect his look in current Mario titles. DK and Diddy just sound awful.
  • Practically non-existent hitstuns

Last edited:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
I have quite a few gripes with the game:
  • Final Destination versions of every stage, yet no Battlefield. For that matter, the stage selection in general- to be frank, they're all ****
  • Custom Movesets not being useable in "With Anyone" mode
  • No Online Smash Run, seriously wtf?!
  • Not being able to team up with friends for online matches
  • Mii Fighters taking up craploads of dev. time with their horribly bland movesets
  • The return of terrible semi-clones like Toon Link and Falco in lieu of more deserving/interesting characters
  • Lack of certain movement options- such as momentum being carried into your jump, or being able to cancel a dash with a down smash akin to sliding up smash
  • The ridiculous amount of bias Sakurai shows to his babies- Kirby, King DDD, and Pit getting new final smashes; Palutena having her own set of special attacks; Dark Pit; the ridiculous number of KI: Uprising items and Smash Run enemies; Pit getting a brand new moveset while other characters are left in the dust; and so on...
I can tolerate the smash run enemies and the items to an extent, but the characters no way. Kirby, Pit, and Dedede getting new final smashes is nothing, not only Sakurai's babies get new final smashes. Lucario, Charizard, Luigi, and ROB all got new final smashes.
Maybe if Wolf was in I wouldn't be as upset with the Miis taking up development time. Palutena's custom moves I can't really say anything about it because it may have been harder to make variations on her regular moves. No online smash run after all those stupid pics we had to go through all leading up to.... Pit's stupid palette swap being his own character. Only 2 things could have made me except him. 1. Wolf being playable this would have pretty much trumped my hate for him. 2. If he actually had original moves. Be leave it or not back in Melee the reason Sakurai didn't add Wolf was because he would look like a grey fox, and apparently Kid Icarus Uprising was supposed to be a Starfox game. If Wolf were playable I wouldn't feel very upset or dishonored. Until Wolf becomes playable I'm not going to respect Dumb Pit as a character and think of him as the rest of Pits alternate costumes as their own character slot.

gameprodigy12

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gameprodigy12
3DS FC
2423-2583-7165

• Rosalina.
  • Rosalina.
  • ROSALINA.
Why is there 3 Rosalina spots in here? Do you hate her or something cause she's a great character.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
The fact that by the time the Wii U version comes out most likely everyone will ignore this version. Which sucks for me since I only plan on getting this version.

TerminalMontage

Smash Ace
NNID
TerminalMontage
Why is there 3 Rosalina spots in here? Do you hate her or something cause she's a great character.
I'm disappointed by her. She's mechanically a great character in Smash, but I have a personal dislike for her too. She looks too similar to Peach, and I can think of another "star-themed" Warrior that could've taken her slot..

Last edited:

gameprodigy12

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gameprodigy12
3DS FC
2423-2583-7165
I'm disappointed by her. She's mechanically a great character in Smash, but I have a personal dislike for her too. She looks too similar to Peach, and I can think of another "star-themed" Warrior that could've taken her slot..
That's just it though she isn't too similiar to peach cause she has a different design, personality, powers and actually does something. Also there's no reason to even dislike her anyways since there isn't anything to dislike. She's a great character that deserves everything she gets.

Last edited:

K-45

Smash Journeyman
The fact that by the time the Wii U version comes out most likely everyone will ignore this version. Which sucks for me since I only plan on getting this version.
The wiiU version will be the competitive one a ton of expert players and fans will buy it including myself.

And about the demo y CAN'T I turn off tap jump.

kupo15

Smash Hero
About the demo, the controls are just weird.
L for grab and R for shield?

B for special and X Y for jump? I know the button names are the same as the previous versions with the GC controller but these buttons are in completely different locations. I wish devs would realize that matching the previous versions button layout is more important than keeping B button special for example.

Also I have a huge griped with the "killed upon hit graphic" because half the time you don't die when the game blatantly tells you should have died. Its way more suspenseful when you sense if you will die or not instead of the game trying to predict it for you

Unkown Hero

Smash Journeyman
My only disappointment is the number of people complain about the little things, ie Dark Pit. Yeas, I get, lucas and Wolf were cut of unknown reason and I can respect that and the unusually big size of the blastzones (don;t have demo yet so I have no idea), I mean if tink was cut I would lose my mind. But that doesn't mean you have to blame it on Dark pit. He is a cool character and the reason I think he got in was only because he would look stupid using the three scared treasures and not sakuria being bias to him. I actually think he could be the next falco and if he came back in the next game, Pittoo could be Luigified. However that is just my 2 cents and I am also new here so take my word as a grain of sand.

D

Deleted member

It isn't the moveset, it's the character itself. Nintendo is practically shoving Rosalina up people's throats by putting her in pretty much every Mario game since 3D World, and just, seeing her in Smash absolutely frustrates me. Especially since I was supporting a certain other Mario character to be added.

Terotrous

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1762-2767-5898
The biggest issue I have is that Custom Moves are a huge wasted opportunity. They should have allowed you to drastically change up how characters work, but unfortunately almost all of them are really lazy and repetitive. You have a reflector? Uhhh, let's give it a windbox! You have a recovery Up B? One version has more recovery but does less damage, while the other has less recovery but does more damage!

Oh well, when they make Smash 4 Plus, I'm sure we'll get most of the PM moves back as custom moves, which is how it should work. For example, with Lucario, you can have your choice of his PM Quickstep or his counter for his down B. Wario can get his bike or his shoulder bash for Side B. I'm sure there's all kinds of clever ideas for new moves out there too for people who aren't too lazy to just make every move the same.

Last edited:

FloatingMew

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FloatingMew
  • Sakurai's (honestly unjustified) bias towards the Kid Icarus series. It's not even about what characters got in, seeing DK get one new song with no new stage despite DKCR having a 3DS port is just ridiculous. The saturation of Kid Icarus elements is overdone.
Sakurai is not biased, look at Zelda compared to Kid icarus.

3 characters : 2 clones
  • :4sheik:
  • :4link:
  • :4zelda:

• :4ganondorf:
  • :4tlink:

2 New Stages
  • Gerudo Valley
  • Spirit Train
5 New Items
  • Bombchu
  • Beetle
  • Cucco
  • Gust Bellows
  • Fairy in a Bottle
3 Returning Items
  • Heart Container
  • Bunny Hood
  • Deku Nut
3 New Assist Trophies
  • Skull Kid
  • Girahim
  • Midna
1 Old Assist Trophy
  • Tingle
7 Tracks

7 Smash run enemies

2 Characters : 1 Clone
  • :4palutena:
  • :4pit:

• :4darkpit:
1 Stage
  • Reset Bomb Forest
6 New Items
  • X Bomb
  • Ore Club
  • Killer Eye
  • Drill Arm
  • Back Shield
  • Daybreak
0 Old Items

2 New Assist Trophies
  • Magnus
  • Phosphora
0 Returning Assist Trophies

8 Tracks

16 Smash run enemies

The only thing that is larger is the Number of Tracks and Smash run enemies.

Mr.Seven

Smash Journeyman
NNID
The_FPG
Geno's chances of getting in Smash were slim at best. Now, I love Geno as a character, but the worst thing against him right now is the fact that he is owned not by Nintendo, but by Square Enix. Technically... That makes Geno third-party, despite being only in a Mario game. And although Geno appears in Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, he is a registered trademark of Square Enix, as noted in the end credits of the game. They state, "Regardless of the above-mentioned, the copyright of Geno, reserved by Square Enix, Co. Ltd.".

I'd be willing to bet money that Geno was considered, but couldn't acquire the rights to him. Blame Squeenix and their tight hold on the character.

It isn't the moveset, it's the character itself. Nintendo is practically shoving Rosalina up people's throats by putting her in pretty much every Mario game since 3D World, and just, seeing her in Smash absolutely frustrates me. Especially since I was supporting a certain other Mario character to be added.
Judging by your profile pic, I'm going to assume you mean Toad. Honestly, I don't see Toad ever getting into Smash unless it's Captain Toad, which in of itself was probably never considered since before Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, he was only a minor character in the Galaxy series. If Nintendo continues making more with Captain Toad, then we could possibly see Captain Toad make an appearance in Smash 5. ((And no... I'm not one of the people who sees the WiiU version as "Smash 5." It isn't.))

Last edited:

FloatingMew

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FloatingMew
Not liking a character because you think she took a slot from the one you wanted in. I wanted Bowser Jr. in brawl but I didn't blame other characters for him not getting in.

MagnesD3

Smash Master

2 New Stages
  • Gerudo Valley
  • Spirit Train
5 New Items
  • Bombchu
  • Beetle
  • Cucco
  • Gust Bellows
  • Fairy in a Bottle
3 Returning Items
  • Heart Container
  • Bunny Hood
  • Deku Nut
3 New Assist Trophies
  • Skull Kid
  • Girahim
  • Midna
1 Old Assist Trophy
  • Tingle
7 Tracks

7 Smash run enemies

1 Stage
  • Reset Bomb Forest
6 New Items
  • X Bomb
  • Ore Club
  • Killer Eye
  • Drill Arm
  • Back Shield
  • Daybreak
0 Old Items

2 New Assist Trophies
  • Magnus
  • Phosphora

8 Tracks

16 Smash run enemies

Id also like to note Kid icarus has more trophies than pokemon and (I believe) donkey kongs series combined...

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Little hitstun making combos impossible.

Most grabs have no followup due to sending too far, even at low %.

Ganondorf same moveset. Little changes in veteran movesets. Too many clones.

I enjoyed Brawl, but this game feels a lot like it. Hoped for another feel.

Guaranteed comboes pls.

That being said I'll still enjoy Smash4, it does feel faster, but it could've been much better.

Last edited:

DukeofShorts

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Braedenthegreat
I'm disappointed that the CPU difficulty setting doesn't have titles next to each level. Like "nasty" or "puny".

KurashiDragon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KurashiDragon
3DS FC
3952-7603-8923
Switch FC
7836 7746 6189
No option to change the control scheme in the demo...... I HATE TAP JUMP!
No custom moves in for anyone. This makes me sad cause I don't really have anyone to play smash 4 with when I eventually get it. Apart from for glory, I'm not gonna have very much to do. I would've at least liked to experiment with custom moves online but I can't have that. ;_;
Duck Hunt Dog. You know, I was of the minority that didn't like that pacman got in. I think it was because he was wished for way to much and it felt kind of annoying. Maybe I just don't like people being happy. IDK..... Then again, I was neutral to Megaman and shulk so maybe I just didn't like the character..... W/E. Pointless banter aside, I got used to Pacman and now I kinda like him. Duck hunt dog on the other hand UGH! I don't know what it is about him but I really hate him. Not for the reasons other people hate him either. I know he's notorious for being annoying in the game he's in and I know his playstyle is campy and overpowered (Sakurai, nerf the explosive plz) but that's not the main reason I hate him. I JUST DO! One day, I've gotten used to all the characters I didn't like at the start. Those being Pacman, Dark Pit, (Begrudgingly) and Bowser Jr. I'll ALWAYS hate Duck Hunt Dog.

Last edited:

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Id also like to note Kid icarus has more trophies than pokemon and (I believe) donkey kongs series combined...
Is that not because all the Smash Run enemies have trophies?

The series just has a lot of Smash Run enemies. Really, that's all.

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
  1. Too much KI representation for a series that has only 1 succesful game. Seriously, there is more new KI stuff than new Mario stuff.
  2. Lack of the most requested characters, AKA Mewtwo, Ridley, K.Rool and maybe Isaac. Sure, lets not add what 90% of peoples who will buy this game wants (im not talking about any speciffic character, just all of them), but instead add a dog from a single game that isn't even the most important part of it! How awesome is that?
  3. No Ridley.
  4. Unique characters cut (Ice Climbers) and decent semi-clones cut (Wolf, Lucas).
  5. Too many clones (yes, its extra, but it can be extra as just alts since it is possible and requires less time, which could have been then used to work on balancing and, if there is any, bugs more) when Brawl had NONE (only semi-clones, but hey, that is a lot better than same character with a bit different attributes).
  6. No Ridley.
  7. Metroid and DK (especially DK) has not enough representation for such series.
  8. NO RIDLEY.
  9. Lack of option to turn bosses off while still having a fun stage.
  10. NO RIDLEY.
  11. Ganondorf is not Hairdorf still Slowpokedorf without any way to make his moveset closer to what should it be (Sword stab is just faster Warlock Punch with a sword).
  12. No Ridley even though he deserves it as much as Ganondorf, K.Rool, Bowser and King Dedede. It disappointed me so much i decided "f*ck it" and now im working on my own Ridley for Project M.
Also, i ignore old stuff since i have it in Brawl/Melee, so, by representation, i mean new stuff and not just all of the stuff franchise has.
This game lost the only reasons i wanted to buy it ASAP.

Last edited:

gameprodigy12

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gameprodigy12
3DS FC
2423-2583-7165
Rosalina isn't even being shoved in at all. You are overexaggerating to a huge degree. She deserves everything she gets.

Enderwoman

Smash Journeyman

• Rosalina.
  • Rosalina.
  • ROSALINA.
Judging by your signature I have no idea how you can be okay with Dr. Mario but not Rosalina.

simpleglitch

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1907-8424-2856
Really, my only complaint is the default button scheme. I would have preferred Y to be mapped to grab, instead of a second jump key.

There were some characters I would have liked to see make it into the game, so that is kind of a let down, but can't complain about the ones that did make it, even enjoying characters that I didn't think I would (Mega-man is surprisingly fun to play) . There are some I won't play as (ever) but with a roster this size that would always be the case.

The only other thing that's annoying is the CPU characters perfect shielding every other moves. Some times it feels like my "A" button is mapped to their shield...

smashbroskilla

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5086-2745-2582
Little hitstun making combos impossible.

Most grabs have no followup due to sending too far, even at low %.

Ganondorf same moveset. Little changes in veteran movesets. Too many clones.

I enjoyed Brawl, but this game feels a lot like it. Hoped for another feel.

Guaranteed comboes pls.

That being said I'll still enjoy Smash4, it does feel faster, but it could've been much better.
You must not be playing the same game I am because I have been performing combos just fine on the demo.

Manny Toons

Smash Journeyman

2 New Stages
  • Gerudo Valley
  • Spirit Train
5 New Items
  • Bombchu
  • Beetle
  • Cucco
  • Gust Bellows
  • Fairy in a Bottle
3 Returning Items
  • Heart Container
  • Bunny Hood
  • Deku Nut
3 New Assist Trophies
  • Skull Kid
  • Girahim
  • Midna
1 Old Assist Trophy
  • Tingle
7 Tracks

7 Smash run enemies

1 Stage
  • Reset Bomb Forest
6 New Items
  • X Bomb
  • Ore Club
  • Killer Eye
  • Drill Arm
  • Back Shield
  • Daybreak
0 Old Items

2 New Assist Trophies
  • Magnus
  • Phosphora

8 Tracks

16 Smash run enemies

I was specifically not referring to the fighters, just the features. You can tell he took large inspiration from KI:U for the majority of the game's elements, while certain series' aren't being repped properly.

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
I'm disappointed that we have 14 threads of disappointment :sadsheep:

I guess my only two qualms with the game are Lucina's Final Smash (which could be made better depending on what she says during it) and Robin's English VA saying "Let's tip the scales!"

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
Many many many fans are unhappy and got screwed so it's 100% understandable.
For those who still doesn't understands how bad it is - count ALL Mewtwo, K.Rool, Ridley, Isaac and Truetogamedorf supporters AND those who liked Snake (i can understand why he was cut - he is nowhere near Sonic, Mega Man and Pac Man in terms of how he deserved it and how important he is), Ice Climbers, Wolf, Ivysaur, Squirtle and Lucas. And don't forget those who got disappointed by Dark Pit's moveset, KI bias, DK and Metroid having not enough representation, etc. And then there are stage bosses. They break flow of the game and if you don't like them, you HAVE to use Final Destination version of the stage, AKA No Fun stage with different models and GFX. Don't forget other misc stuff. You will get so many that it is not even forgivable. Yes, Mega Man is a good addition. Yes, Pac Man is too. Rosalina, Greninja, Little Mac, Villager, Robin and Shulk...maybe, but then it goes down with Lucina, Dark Pit, Dr.Mario, Duck Hunt Dog, etc.

J04KlM

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Pichu4SSB4
3DS FC
4940-5417-1674
The 3DS version sucks and shouldn't exist. They should have gone all out on the Wii U version, just imagine what it could've been... if the damn 3DS version wasn't around to hold it back.

I'd go as far and say i would have prefered to have another Subspace Emissary rather than the 3DS version. At least we wouldn't have character cuts because of stupid technical limitations.

Roko Jono

Smash Apprentice
You must not be playing the same game I am because I have been performing combos just fine on the demo.
Well in all honesty of course there are combos. Even Brawl had combos. Problem is, they were low % combos and I don't really care for those. He, like myself and many others must be referring to lack of combos past like 50-60%, where you could at least do a 2-3 hit combo into your killing move. Those kinds of combo's are pretty limited in this game so many are saying there are lack of combos. I fear the meta game might turn into this: Do small combo's until 50-60% and then just spam a kill move until it eventually hits.

Portanix

Smash Cadet
1. Blast Zone is way too huge
2. Kid Icarus bias - aka Dark Pit crap.
3. No Ridley, no Mewtwo
4. Wolf and Ice Climbes cut for no reason
5. Air Dodge is too fast
6. Recovery from almost every single spot on the stage is way too easy.

FloatingMew

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FloatingMew

2 New Stages
  • Gerudo Valley
  • Spirit Train
5 New Items
  • Bombchu
  • Beetle
  • Cucco
  • Gust Bellows
  • Fairy in a Bottle
3 Returning Items
  • Heart Container
  • Bunny Hood
  • Deku Nut
3 New Assist Trophies
  • Skull Kid
  • Girahim
  • Midna
1 Old Assist Trophy
  • Tingle
7 Tracks

7 Smash run enemies

1 Stage
  • Reset Bomb Forest
6 New Items
  • X Bomb
  • Ore Club
  • Killer Eye
  • Drill Arm
  • Back Shield
  • Daybreak
0 Old Items

2 New Assist Trophies
  • Magnus
  • Phosphora

8 Tracks

16 Smash run enemies

1. Blast Zone is way too huge
2. Kid Icarus bias - aka Dark Pit crap.
3. No Ridley, no Mewtwo
4. Wolf and Ice Climbes cut for no reason
5. Air Dodge is too fast
6. Recovery from almost every single spot on the stage is way too easy.
Just gonna refer you to one of my other posts comparing zelda to kiu in smash

Also, Ic climbers were cut because they couldnt work on the 3ds

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Just gonna refer you to one of my other posts comparing zelda to kiu in smash

Also, Ic climbers were cut because they couldnt work on the 3ds
Between Brawl and this game, the amount of representation for KI exploded exponentially.
Anyways...
  • CSS Order
  • Amount of Retro stages
  • No new FE assist trophies
  • Tharja's trophy being removed
  • No intro movie
  • The really large starting roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom