• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB Power - South America Tournament - 25/08/13

mixa

Banned via Warnings
I will take a video of myself eating my keyboard if battlecow actually records himself eating his hori

dead serious, he WILL bail

The Star King

Smash Hero
...I don't see how that would help you but OK.

To be fair, I'm not exactly well-versed in how easy it is to eat various Horis.

banze

Smash Journeyman
Sooo hyped about this.

we have reached the record number of entrants on a 64 tourny here.
lets say that 2/3 of the list comes, it is still the large Brazilian tourny.

we can manage a way to stream you eating your hori if you login on skype on the day of the tournament. ehehehe

banze

Smash Journeyman
Aaalmost there folks !! Sooo hyped

Madrush, everything set for the trip? You are either going to stay with Oxolane or with me (and Alancitu). But we are ghatering everybody on saturday for a big freeplay overnight on Oxolane. there is going to be crew battle and everything -- Outsiders against São Paulo
Let me know

bye

madrush21

Smash Journeyman
Aaalmost there folks !! Sooo hyped

Madrush, everything set for the trip? You are either going to stay with Oxolane or with me (and Alancitu). But we are ghatering everybody on saturday for a big freeplay overnight on Oxolane. there is going to be crew battle and everything -- Outsiders against São Paulo
Let me know

bye
Yes! I got my Visa today. Crew battle? That sounds awesome! I was originally planning on getting to Brazil earlier but I had to wait for my Visa but now I will get to Brasil on the 21st or 22nd and I think I will need a place to stay for 4 nights

O.o-RITH-o.O

Smash Journeyman
If you want, you can stay with me in Rio, i'm leaving with my friends in the 23th to Sao Paulo... it will be a little extra $ (the bus costs 40 dollars or so), but it would be nice to play with you before the tournament and go out for drinks and chicks =P

AlanCiTuAndPope20

Smash Journeyman
GaLanCitu has already gotten his new passport so he needs to know if it is confirmed that Banze will be waiting for him in the airport. Also he needs to know where he is going to stay. Thank you

Sensei

Smash Lord
Sounds like Galancitu has a secretary or his girlfriend (profile pic?) making posts on his behalf or he talking in the third person. In either case, this mystery is trivial because the KING is back !!

Battlecow, how do you like your hori cooked ? Raw, medium, well done or GREASED ?

AlanCiTuAndPope20

Smash Journeyman
Sounds like Galancitu has a secretary or his girlfriend (profile pic?) making posts on his behalf or he talking in the third person. In either case, this mystery is trivial because the KING is back !!

Battlecow, how do you like your hori cooked ? Raw, medium, well done or GREASED ?

Galancitu's girlfriend!
medium maybe

madrush21

Smash Journeyman
Update, I left my passport on my flight last night to Seattle. After 6 hours of tracking the plane I left it on and calling airports it passed through I've located my passport in Las Vegas airport. If I was unable to find my passport I would have had to cancel my trip but for now I'm headed to Vegas tomorrow! Still on for Brazil!

banze

Smash Journeyman
Alan's GF ! tell him I will be waiting on the airport for him on Saturday. He will be staying in my place! as will Madrush!
If you have any doubt let me know.

Whoaw ! Now make sure you dont lose your passport man ehehe ! If you come on the 21 is better for me so I can pick you up ate the airport. On 22th I will be out of town the whole day. If you have any ideas on the flight times send me a copy so I can program myself ! Good trip bro!

madrush21

Smash Journeyman
^Lol guys

Banze, currently I am scheduled to arrive in Sao Palo aiport on August 21st at 7:20am. I can change the date if that doesn't work?

So should I practice my smash or my Portuguese more? I'm not sure how many people speak english

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
So should I practice my smash or my Portuguese more? I'm not sure how many people speak english
I believe if you don't speak very quickly most of us can definitely communicate with you in english.

O.o-RITH-o.O

Smash Journeyman
he forgot to update the tourny date, have has been said that will happen next sunday, both doubles and singles

Sedda

Smash Champion
WHAT =(

I actually just checked the picture with Alancitu's flight info and it does say from the 23th until the 26th, so I guess it's been scheduled for next weekend for a while but nobody knew =(

Sedda

Smash Champion
Yeah I actually thought it was weird you'd be arriving on the 21st, but it all makes sense now haha

edit-- team with Alancitu!

banze

Smash Journeyman
Oh God !
sorry I forgot to update the first post ehehe !

but anyhow, Its going to be on the 25th august.
doubles starts (brazil time) 11:00am
Streamed Crew battle at around 13:00
Singles at 14:00

Link for the Stream on the first post!

Madrush, The schedule is good for me! Just send me the e-ticket with flight number and all so I can program myself !
Add me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/andreluiz.souzaalmeida

Stay Tunned guys !

Top Bottom