• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB Power - South America Tournament - 25/08/13

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
actually nvm, I might be able to do it, but this weekend suckssssssssssssssssssssssss for me(before or after is greattttttttttttttt)

thought I had teh icy blocked

O.o-RITH-o.O

Smash Journeyman
actually nvm, I might be able to do it, but this weekend suckssssssssssssssssssssssss for me(before or after is greattttttttttttttt)

thought I had teh icy blocked
You already had plans for a weekend 3 months from now?

banze

Smash Journeyman
Boom, If it is going to determinate if you come or not, it isn't impossible for us to move it a week ahead.
after all, if you and cum6eh came, more likely for Peruvians to come as well

banze

Smash Journeyman
I was able to access the page and go to request visa. I checked everything up to submit form (of course).

Let me know if you need some help !

banze

Smash Journeyman
Wassap guys !

have some news for this hyped event!

The date has changed in one week, so its going to be on 25/08 and not 18 anymore.

And we got Gerson attempting to this !!! we changed dates so he could play the Peruvian tournament as well and them fly to Brazil! and is its going to be a greater date overall.

So, if you were waiting for another reason to attempt, this might do the push ;]

Anyhow, I would to know about Madrush, How is it going with the visa so far? Can I help with anything?
and another thing, I'm planing on going to next apex... do you have some good deal buying plane tickets that we could talk about?

see ya !

Battlecow

Play to Win
Super hyped for the vids/stream!

Take Gerson out, cocky ************ needs a comeuppance BRAZIL-STYLE

madrush21

Smash Journeyman
Hey Banze I submitted the online Visa request form on Friday, I'm waiting for Conformation right now. I have plans to stay with one of my friends In São Paulo, but any housing offered is appreciated. I'd especially like to stay with some smashers around the tournament date and learn about the Brazilian smash community. I'll see if I can help you In getting to apex too!

banze

Smash Journeyman
Alright man!

I'm already taking care of housing for everyone here, wont have a problem finding you a place with a smasher on the weekend.
let me know when you have more news!
Thanks bro !

madrush21

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I'm getting Hyped!! even more that more people might be traveling international for this. This is right after my Japanese trip with Isai so I will be in top Smash shape!

madrush21

Smash Journeyman
The pass expired =/ on the 10th. Anyways, Banze In order to apply for the Visa I have to travel to Los Angeles. I wanted to do it by mail but I will need my passport to go to Japan so I've made an appointment to get a visa as soon as I return from Japan. I will still be able to make it to Brazil before the tournament so no worries there

O.o-RITH-o.O

Smash Journeyman
I've news, Gerson will not be able to come... but, one of our old ssb legend will be joining us.. ALANCITU. I'll purchase his plain ticket this or next week!

Battlecow

Play to Win
I will take a video of myself eating my hori if alancitu actually shows up

dead serious, he WILL bail

banze

Smash Journeyman
ahauhauahu Oh god !!! I'm laughing my guts out!

Yeah that's actually right, we have raised the money, gerson was not be able to come, so Rith talk to Alancitu who accpeted. We are planing on buying the ticket next week.

Good Madrush!
Let me know how it goes when you come back! Have a awesome trip to japan and play a lot!

This tourn is going to be sooo sick !!

Battlecow, prepare some salad to go with your Hori! ;]

Battlecow

Play to Win
He hasn't shown up yet

he wouldn't drive to a different part of lima to play Isai, why on earth would he drive to an airport just to play in some tourney?

Top Bottom