• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SS vs Scar

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyheart

Smash Lord
scar is too goodz, SS has never beaten me ever, and scar has beaten me many times. so i'd say scar's better

Scar

#HarveyDent
SS ***** me in GFs 3-1

i beat him 3-1 in the moneymatch but i don't think it was as ****

he learned me pretty hard, he was beating my fB with dair every time

i think it's silly to say that either of those represent who is the better player but in terms of who knows WC players and the WC playstyle better and who is suited to place higher at a WC tournament... ehhh i'd probably say Jeff lol

based on how badly he read me after 5 games to **** my **** in the next 3 i'd say that he's better in general at playing the same person multiple times and predicting them, my playstyle is hardly predictive AT ALL, in general i try to do the best thing in a given situation and feel very little

i'm really excited to see how well he does at pound, i think for sure he'll outplace me this time but then again IMO i'm better vs people i've never played before than he is vs people he hasn't played before

jugfingers

Smash Champion
wait scars real name is Bob??

this gives me a newfound respect for scar.

anyone know darkrain and hax's real name.

I heard hax has an unusual name.

EDIT

SS ***** me in GFs 3-1

i beat him 3-1 in the moneymatch but i don't think it was as ****
you 3-1ed him in another moneymatch or are you referring to the previous moneymatch?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
When I first read teams results from the latest norcal tourney I thought SS and Scar had teamed (SS + Bobby). Then Bob$ ruined my hopes and dreams.

Scar, you gotta make it happen sometime.

I think SS does just fine against people he's never played before. He played great against Jman at Genesis, and if not for a stupid Falcon punch attempt and an ill-informed charged fsmash that literally lost him a stock, he could have easily extended the set to game 3 and had a chance. I think his style of play will force EC to adjust to him more than the other way around.

strawhats

Smash Master
Bob is an epic first name, Aziz is just too ****ing goo (Hax), Jeff is like the name everyone knows (you never say silentspectre in cali), and David well (the rain is too ****ing dark) get at him when you see him in the streets.

skyheart

Smash Lord
bob duzio mang
^ THIS ^.^

oh and by the way, i highly agree with bobob on his somewhat in depth analysis between him and ss, although i quit melee, i am looking forward to the videos and the final score sheet, good luck everyone

make the lol master proud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom