• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SPMII (Game over, mafia win in a bloody finale!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
sorry can't do the analysis thingie tonight i caught up in a game of dow and now my bro needs the comp...i'll try to do it tomorrow after exams and before baseball

camo-man

Smash Cadet
I personally think everyone is joking around right now.... and on that note

commonyoshi said:
Ok, first, are you a guy or a girl? I dont want to call you the wrong thing, and I prefer using pronouns.
I'm transexual. :)

>_>
<_<
*bolts for da door*

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I'm serious, I just want to know.

Dr_Twist, what side are you on?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
As I am currently lonely....

Unvote: Spam_master

Vote: Frozenflame

How can a flame be frozen?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Unvote: Frozenflame751

Vote: Spam_master

Right, I've had my fun

off to bed

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
Unvote: Blazer
Ligolski, you're taking this role revealing joke thing WAY too serious. A bit too serious imo. You see problems which we (= the majority of players) don't see. Eorlingas and Spam_master both said they were joking around yet you keep saying that you don't trust Eor and that you maybe should vote on him. Fun is a fact on Day 1, just except that.

And about Pyhtag, you really seem to hate Dr. Twist. Why is that? You're doing the same thing here as ligoslki does with the role joke thing. You see problems that we don't see and overreact. You jump on Twist every time he posts, take all the bad stuff out of his post and use that as an accusion on him. And even though you say that
Phytag said:
twist is acting defensive.
SUSPICIOUS!
was a joke (which could be a quick excuse), you still have jumped on him a lot of times in the past days.

agentli

Smash Apprentice
Why don't we trust each other? I think we should all kiss and make up, and then after that get in a group circle by a campfire and sing kumbaya. Wouldn't that make things better? And then during the night, the mafia don't have to come and kill us, and they can relinquish their weapons and we can all be friends. :)

Blazer

Smash Ace
Why don't we trust each other? I think we should all kiss and make up, and then after that get in a group circle by a campfire and sing kumbaya. Wouldn't that make things better? And then during the night, the mafia don't have to come and kill us, and they can relinquish their weapons and we can all be friends. :)
I like this idea. I'll go get some wood for the fire.

spam_master

Smash Rookie
Although I am supicious of both agentli and Dr. Twist, because I feel that their either mafia or idiots, I am significantly more suspicious of Dr. Tiwist and have no problem burning him alive. Consequently
Continue to vote for Dr. Twist

Also, Twist, grammar isn't spelled grammer. I'd normally ignore it but it's spelled correctly in the post emmediately above.

Blazer

Smash Ace
So we are lynching the village idiot today. Bye Twist. Wehave to lynch someone and you sir are, the weakest link. Goodbye.

Vote:Twist

G

GotMink

i have a feeling this isn't how we are supposed to gather around the campfire... with you know...people burning in it..... >_>
However! has anyone noticed Frozen hasn't been terribly active, usually he posts quite a lot, ligolski as well but he has an excuse. Perhaps he has exams. He has never used lurking as a strategy when he was mafia however..... yeah i really don't have any ideas just staying...active.............

elipsis points are fun....

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Oh, wow. I'm not going to defend him or anything, but I'm not voting against him either. It's all a little too mean spirited for my tastes. -_-

Maybe it would be a good idea to get rid of a noobish player who doesn't know what he's doing, but, as I said before, it really is kinda mean.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
j00 gots dem spelling errors two. Liek WHOMG.

*glares at Twist*

Not mafia? And not saying anything else? MUST BE INDEPENDANT!!!

Blazer

Smash Ace
eor! the only thing i'm saying is i'm not mafia!
He's saying he's not mafia and he had a problem with me saying that I'm town. Now who would have something against both groups? Ladies and gentlemen we have our independent!

There's proof Common.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
If you people vote for me on that I swear to god I will bang my head against a wall until it bursts open and my brains fall out.

Blazer

Smash Ace
Besides, do we have to know that he's independent to lynch him? I say we go ahead and do it. We have enough proof against him and if we're wrong all we've done is lynch the village idiot. That's actually more helpful than it is harmful when you think about it. He'll just be one less person to have to lynch for innactivity or the like towards the end. That way we can find mafia/independents.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Too bad, Dr_Twist. If you were Mafia I would have saved you during the night. You're dead for sure now. Look, Blazer's gonna getcha!

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
In all honesty, I think we're going to lynch Dr_Twist no matter what he says. If he's town, people will think he's lying. If he's independent, we will lynch him. People hate idiots.

So, to what Blazer said, do you want to lynch him anyways? I don't think I can get him to say he's an independent. Although, basing on my original supsicion and what he just said, I'm fairly certain he is.

And no, I'm not an independent. I'm town. I just hoped that I could trick him. Although I"m giving that up now.

Unvote: Spam_master

Vote: Dr_Twist

For the reasons stated above. I really do think he's an independent.

Blazer

Smash Ace
Yeah. We need to lynch someone today anyway and he won't even lie and say he's town. I honestly am thinking he's independent or a complete idiot. Either way we win.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Even though I can see he's totally screwed, I'm still not voting for him because I dont support the whole village idiot reasoning. If he turns out to be Mafia though... I'll lynch him in real life for making me look scummy.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
btw you know i don't know if you perposly did ity but you revealed that your a townie!
... Ah screw it. This is making my head hurt, and I want to finish the day before I have to go on vacation. Yeah, I can definitely see something iffy about this post. >.< I dont even care if I'm wrong, my brain hurts trying to get inside his head and looking at his reasoning.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
Unvote: Blazer
Ligolski, you're taking this role revealing joke thing WAY too serious. A bit too serious imo. You see problems which we (= the majority of players) don't see. Eorlingas and Spam_master both said they were joking around yet you keep saying that you don't trust Eor and that you maybe should vote on him. Fun is a fact on Day 1, just except that.

And about Pyhtag, you really seem to hate Dr. Twist. Why is that? You're doing the same thing here as ligoslki does with the role joke thing. You see problems that we don't see and overreact. You jump on Twist every time he posts, take all the bad stuff out of his post and use that as an accusion on him. And even though you say that
was a joke (which could be a quick excuse), you still have jumped on him a lot of times in the past days.
lol...ok noob...trust me, everything says counts...I am not happy with this bandwagonning voting on twist...I want someone to truly reason out how he is not town...he may be stupid but even stupid people are needed...

Besides, do we have to know that he's independent to lynch him? I say we go ahead and do it. We have enough proof against him and if we're wrong all we've done is lynch the village idiot. That's actually more helpful than it is harmful when you think about it. He'll just be one less person to have to lynch for innactivity or the like towards the end. That way we can find mafia/independents.
I want to see the proof...all i ahve seen is that you have proved him an idiot not necessarily anti-town

G

GotMink

If you read his posts he seems pretty independant to me... and voting an independant is better than letting the mafia get a free night kill. He did say that all he was going to say was that he wasn't mafia, and if he were town he would have said so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom