• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SPMII (Game over, mafia win in a bloody finale!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Unvote Blazer
GAY!!!!
I apologize. I failed to read the second quote correctly.
I took it out of context. >_< I thought he was talking about his role.
COMPLETELY DISREGARD THAT POST

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
agentli: See my last post. Or if you don't want to look, camo-man sent me a message saying he wouldn't be able to post for the first few real life days.

Blazer

Smash Ace
Alright Blaze, I got pushed a little to far with all thats happened.

You've been a memeber here for awhile (2004?). You should definately know that highlights cannot be traced by mods. I'm new here and I realized this.

QUOTE=Blazer;2469236]If I told you right now then the entire thing is spoiled. When it'sfinished someone will explain it to you.
What would be spoiled? Do you have something you're hiding that is game ending? if you think about it, the majoirty of the roles the game doesn't really need. All it really has to come down to are the doc, cop and mafia. If the entire game is spoiled because you reveal who you are...which one is it? I'll answer for you: MAFIA

Nice try on blending into the town. I do not believe you.

Vote:Blazer[/QUOTE]

I know you unvoted me but lol. I knew all along that I could read what was in the spoiler tags and I did. I was joking right there just because this was the biggest joke move in mafia that might work ever, and I thought I'd add some more humor to it.

To all who thought that this was serious in some way or another: You fail.

Blazer

Smash Ace
Bah! Don't mistake that as me voting for myself! THe quotes seem to have failed to work properly!

Just in case! Unvote:Blazer Stupid broken quotes...

smashman90

Smash Lord
Unvote: Blazer

Boy, do I feel glad that I didn't fall for eor's trick. In fact, I feel smarter now or maybe I was just plain lucky, oh well. But either way I am still laughing my *** off of this spectacle. But I gotta say bravo eor, that was one of the greatest and funniest things I have ever seen here in smashboards. Can I have a cookie?:p

camo-man

Smash Cadet
THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT AGENTLI!!!!1!1!!shift+1!!1!1 I pwnt j00, then ROFL, then you am CRY:laugh:

Anyways.... sorry, I have been checking Smashboards for a couple of days now. The DNS of my comp was not fixed yet. I am posting from a friend's comp, so don't be surprised if I go on another 5 day disappearance.

And on that note, I'M DONE READING EVERYTHING! Liek, seriouslah. You guys postz0rz two fast.

Oh, and Ronike........ XD I thought you could tell Eor couldn't really do that or he would be modkilled cuz it's cheating. Oh well. =/

Eorlingas said:
Man, I've been re-reading the last South Park mafia. That is definitely the best mafia game that I've played in. Those massive debates with Duke, establishing the Camo-man defense, Uncle Meat's double-edits that brought night so early that I was killed..amazing. Everyone just played off of themselves so well.
XD The camo-man defense/gambit LIVES ON!!!!! I didn't think what I did last year would be remembered so long... :)

Kujirudo said:
I say amen to that. No reason to continue about this.

Anyway, I read through all of it and am all up to date now. The most important thing is getting that last bit of activiness here.
Vote: Camo-man
Come here you low-lieing-lurker!
Ouch. >_< Thanks for posting on my behalf though Doc ._. I'm pretty sure those guys woulda jumped me.

And darn… I missed the good part of Day 1. ;_;

Btw, I enjoyed reading Eor’s long post with 1 sentence a line rather than the paragraph ones… just so you know *hinthintliggyfrozennudgenudge*

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Alright, I'll admit that I couldn't tell if AgentLi was putting a fake role out there or not. Spam Master's claim was pretty obviously a false one, as i highly doubt a single player would get both doctor and cop powers. Here was my thought process.

I knew the Eor was just trying to take advantage of Dr Twists confusion and incompetence to try and squeeze a mafia/independent confession out of him, and I went along with that. Then, out of the blue, spam master decides to ROLE claim as opposed to side claim, the latter being what I believe, if I recall correctly, that Eor instructed Dr Twist to post in the spoiler tags. At that moment I knew that the situation was ripe to cause confusion. Then, when AgentLi posted what could easily be his actual role (as there was NO hint there that he wasn't being serious, and you can't blame me for being concerned), I became alarmed that others might follow in suit, believing that a mass "hidden" roleclaim was Eor's true plan. While Eor seemed genuinely town for trying to force a mafia confession out of Dr. Twist, who's to say he was just throwing Dr. Twist, a fellow mafia member, under the bus because he feared his incompetence and believed that he might accidentally reveal his mafia partners. (for those who watch Death Note, a mentality similar to Light's thoughts toward the 2nd Kira and her initially imbecilic air [yeah it's abstract but I just got the same feeling in both cases XP]) For this reason I could not trust Eorlingas completely, and I knew I had to stop what could have potentially become a destructive chain reaction.

I don't appreciate being called a phailure just because I didn't feel safe allowing this little "joke" to continue. Like I've said, and Eor has as well, I GOT THE FIRST PART OF IT! Its the **** that happened after, that was non sequitous with Eors initial plan, that threw me for a loop and caused me to become uneasy. Had I not interjected, I would have been gambling quite a lot; either everyone would be intelligent, get the plan, and do fake role claims, or people would be confused, and simply throw all of their real roles out there. That is NOT a risk I was willing to take.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
Good, you're back. Unvote: Camo-man

spam_master said:
HOW THICK ARE YOU GUYS??!?!?! Do you guys actually think that an investigative doctor is an actual role. I was being sarcastic, you idiots. I might as well have said that i'm the charasmatic roleblocking serial killing mason, he's on the town AND an independent, and can't be lynched because he's charasmatic, *******. An investigative Doctor is the most unbalanced piece of S*** I could come up with, an if the person running any game ever gave me that role I would emmediately stop playing because I'd know that that person was an embecile. I was just trying to keep the joke alive in every single one of my posts, not because I wanted to get people to reveal roles, but because it's possibly the funniest thing I've ever seen. Also, I'm pretty sure that agentli revealed his actual role, and if he did then he is seriously an idiot and probably would have slipped up anyway. Or he's genius and is actually mafia. But, seriously I'm gonna link back to this in my mafiascum.net sig, to show people how day one really should be done.
Lol, who actually said that they believed your role?
Ow, and agentli isn't stupid you know.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh and yes camo, I posted those long paragraphs just to spite you. XP (j/k, I was actually writing my post as you posted so I didn't see yours. :laugh:)

No one better be a tl;dr n00b and not read my last post. I don't want to catch any unneeded flak just because people are too lazy to read.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
Blazer said:
I know you unvoted me but lol. I knew all along that I could read what was in the spoiler tags and I did. I was joking right there just because this was the biggest joke move in mafia that might work ever, and I thought I'd add some more humor to it.
You know, everybody says now that they didn't fall for it. Who exactly did fall for it?:p

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Hey... I read.

Yeah, my vote against Eor was a little premature. Just because I had decided not to play along anymore doesn't he couldn't have wanted to keep it up. I thought Spam_Master was serious, but if Eor didn't, then there's no reason to vote against him.

Alright, greatest Day 1 ever. Too bad it got ruined at the end.

Blazer

Smash Ace
Hey... I read.

Yeah, my vote against Eor was a little premature. Just because I had decided not to play along anymore doesn't he couldn't have wanted to keep it up. I thought Spam_Master was serious, but if Eor didn't, then there's no reason to vote against him.

Alright, greatest Day 1 ever. Too bad it got ruined at the end.
It's not over yet, we still need to lynch someone. So, how do we determine that at this point?

Ronike

Smash Ace
I kinda said I believed Spam if I remember, but I meant agentli. My bad.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
It's not over yet, we still need to lynch someone. So, how do we determine that at this point?
Like this: Vote: Blazer for having joined on July 2004.That's 3 years ago. Your postcount is 433. That's 2 times a 3. That makes 333. And what do you get when you multiple that with the first number of your joining year? 666! SCUM!!11!!11!

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
suspicious= Dr. Twist, as he has not posted once since he was asked what his role was.
Agentli because he has eager to reveal hi role (probably fake) in order to solidify his townness.
but...sigh...once again back to square one.

Blazer

Smash Ace
Like this: Vote: Blazer for having joined on July 2004.That's 3 years ago. Your postcount is 433. That's 2 times a 3. That makes 333. And what do you get when you multiple that with the first number of your joining year? 666! SCUM!!11!!11!
.... YOU FIGURED ME OUT!! NOOOO!!!!! (Just kidding)

Dr_Twist

Smash Lord
suspicious= Dr. Twist, as he has not posted once since he was asked what his role was.
Agentli because he has eager to reveal hi role (probably fake) in order to solidify his townness.
but...sigh...once again back to square one.
just so you know i couldn't man! i couldn't post beacause i have two brother and a mom all taking 2 hour turns!!!!!! so it not my fault!

ligolski

Smash Rookie
wow i missed a freaking ton since i was last on...its hard to remember who said what but this is what I am/was thinking...

when eor asked twist or whoever to say his allignment i thought he was really just trying to play on his nubiness but as it went on and he threatened to ban people, i got extremely uneasy...even though he is a veteran here at mafia, i had no clue if he was entirely serious at that point...then people actually started saying "roles" a couple being obviously fake and one or two that seemed real...
then eor said that you guys were all idiots for believing him and filled that post with a lot of emotion (ie: swear words)...which is never good in a game of logic...so to this point i am unsure of eor and in my head deserves at least a FOS if not a vote...

as for the blazer and somebody else that i can't remember...your posts saying that you never truly fell for eors "trick" weren't all that convincing...

I will reread later to try and understand the 3 pages worth of this mess to gain a better understanding AND if i am really up to it i will post an outline of what happenned to sum it up for further analysis

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
when eor asked twist or whoever to say his allignment i thought he was really just trying to play on his nubiness but as it went on and he threatened to ban people, i got extremely uneasy...even though he is a veteran here at mafia, i had no clue if he was entirely serious at that point...then people actually started saying "roles" a couple being obviously fake and one or two that seemed real...
*sigh* There's no way I'm voting against someone just beause some of you people couldn't see that he was OBVIOUSLY lying about the bannings. You could have asked another moderator to confirm it anyways rather than being struck wth fear. I've posted around this forum long enough to know better.

I admit I did get suspicious of him when he kept up the act after Spam_Master role claimed though because I though he was serious. If Eor didn't think Spam was being serious, then there's nothing left for me to accuse him of.
then eor said that you guys were all idiots for believing him and filled that post with a lot of emotion (ie: swear words)...which is never good in a game of logic...so to this point i am unsure of eor and in my head deserves at least a FOS if not a vote...
We were all idiots. His plan was meant for Twist, and Twist alone. We really shouldn't have interfered and meddled.

And I think I'll give Gotmilk, or whatever his/her name is, until the weekend if we dont have something before then. I realize some people have finals and cant get on Smashboards.

Blazer

Smash Ace
*blinks*
... This is so much failure.... Tell me you two actually understand why people are "role-revealing" and aren't just failing to understand this.
wow i missed a freaking ton since i was last on...its hard to remember who said what but this is what I am/was thinking...

as for the blazer and somebody else that i can't remember...your posts saying that you never truly fell for eors "trick" weren't all that convincing...

I will reread later to try and understand the 3 pages worth of this mess to gain a better understanding AND if i am really up to it i will post an outline of what happenned to sum it up for further analysis
Ligolski, I didn't fall for anything. I understood what was happening the whole time. Don't try to put me in the idiot category. I didn't fall for anything at all. I also never posted a role and if I had it would have been false. I don't see where you think you got me falling for anything but I don't appreciate it.

G

GotMink

Shush you agentli, trigun isn't going to watch itself =P, but yeah i've been inactive... really isnt' anything to say, i'm all up to date with the reading... and spoiler tags just change the background color of the text and the text to the same color, highlighting something in your browser doesn't send any information back to the server.... most of you should know that though, for the rest of you, you're SILLY! um..... yeah i have nothing to contribute... soooooo yeah...... Hi........

Blazer

Smash Ace
Spam will you PLEASE tell me what your spoiler thing said. I really don't wanna be banned. I wanna know Common's too...AGHHH!!!
Spam_Master, what does that say? I don't wanna get banned...Not worth the risk...Please?
Also to Ligolski: I was joking in both of the above quotes. I've been on these boards since July of 2004 I'm not stupid enough to not realize that you cannot be banned for looking at spoiler tags. If you could I'd have been banned a long time ago.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Ok, first, are you a guy or a girl? I dont want to call you the wrong thing, and I prefer using pronouns.

Woah... Mink came just as agentli accused her. *suspicion meter rising* I sincerely hope you aren't something like Jazzyswimmer who does everything Mafia esque but turns out not to be Mafia at all.

G

GotMink

i'm a guy, if you want you can use "her" though i don't mind =P, and i've been keeping up on the reading and all that, just haven't had anything to contribute so i didn't really want to post some useless spam like "minks are cool whoever doesn't like them is mafia" (there ARE cool though, sadly most people think of the skin of the animal ripped off and made into a coat when they hear the term mink v_v), idk agentli kinda prodded me to post more because defending myself is non spamish and actually worthwhile.... and it's mink not milk >_< at least you got it right the second time ^_^

smashman90

Smash Lord
Yeah, I srsly didn't fall for that. Because if you noticed my post from yesterday, that was at 2:57 pm and I logged off at about 4:00 pm. Then I got back at about 5:45 pm and logged off at around 6:30 because I think I remember seeing Eor's post at 6:30. Then after that I logged off until I got back on at around 10:30am I think, but my last post was around 10:50 am. I only saw it starting up, so how I could I fall for it if I was logged off nor posted throughout most of the time that this was happening? I think I rest my case.:grin:

ligolski

Smash Rookie
common...i am not an idiot i knew that he was lieing about the bannings but I wasn't sure at that point while reading it whether its intent was malicious or not

Also to Ligolski: I was joking in both of the above quotes. I've been on these boards since July of 2004 I'm not stupid enough to not realize that you cannot be banned for looking at spoiler tags. If you could I'd have been banned a long time ago.
lol...ok...they were pretty convincing to me...

i still hope to post an overview for all of us...i may become lazy >_> <_<

Dr_Twist

Smash Lord
Ok, first, are you a guy or a girl? I dont want to call you the wrong thing, and I prefer using pronouns.

Woah... Mink came just as agentli accused her. *suspicion meter rising* I sincerely hope you aren't something like Jazzyswimmer who does everything Mafia esque but turns out not to be Mafia at all.
question! why does coming and defending your self mean *suspicion meter rising*. i mean what other reason is there to post unless deffending your self, proving a point, or voting. i see half o f this threads posts are jokes for no reason but just posting to defend yourself shouldn't rise "suspicion"! thats all thank you. (>'-')>

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Pythag, he cant be acting defensive because it wasn't even about him.
question! why does coming and defending your self mean *suspicion meter rising*. i mean what other reason is there to post unless deffending your self, proving a point, or voting. i see half o f this threads posts are jokes for no reason but just posting to defend yourself shouldn't rise "suspicion"! thats all thank you. (>'-')>
It's suspicious when people ONLY show up to defend themselves from getting lynched. It's because they contribute nothing to the town while getting a free kill every single night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom