• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sparring Partners?

Spirst

Lol, was it me? I didn't lag earlier. @ Spirst Spirst
Yeah, pretty sure. Just went into For Glory and the games aren't laggy like they were when I was with you. Also, I was unable to join when you remade the room so I'm in For Glory. Was a fun game though.

Last edited:

Windmaster012

Smash Journeyman
NNID
masterefra012
3DS FC
0473-8259-2427
Yeah, pretty sure. Just went into For Glory and the games aren't laggy like they were when I was with you. Also, I was unable to join when you remade the room so I'm in For Glory. Was a fun game though.
Yup gg. Hope i dont lag during today's tournament. :/

Spirst

To be clear, Locke is hosting, not me. So you'll need to add him and give him your friend's FC. My rooms are too problematic in terms of people joining.

linhgame

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Linh-Game
3DS FC
1736-0779-8050
Gonna need your friend's FC too.
1134 9767 2218 my friends code

he added you both too now

To be clear, Locke is hosting, not me. So you'll need to add him and give him your friend's FC. My rooms are too problematic in terms of people joining.
Good games guys, but you don't like free for all? It's my friends first time playing the game so he's not at the same level has us :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Spirst

Good games guys, but you don't like free for all? My it's first time my friend played the game so not at the same level has us :laugh:
I'll play free for all now and then with friends usually but often times, I just stay around the sides and let people 1v1 if there's 3 people left.

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I missed a free for all? Thats what I get for being absorbed by the social thread then.

linhgame

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Linh-Game
3DS FC
1736-0779-8050
Had to go eat. Would've played more free for all if I had the time. ^^;
Ah I see, it was fun to play. If you wanna play again just PM :)

I missed a free for all? Thats what I get for being absorbed by the social thread then.
We can free for all right now if you want, with my friend right now?

Last edited by a moderator:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Cool, well we just play for fun because it's hes first time playing and we also prefer stock :D. With or without items it's your call ;)
Alrighty, Im fine with whatever for items.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
I'm facing a guy who's trying to do everything possible to beat my Mega Man. When he gives up, I'll host a room. :D

Edit: Room is up

Last edited:

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
I'm looking to further improve my Mac. So I'd like to challenge people that know how to deal with Mac, or think they're pretty good. First come, first serve.
Hey man, I'm a new lil mac just got the game and had it for about two days. i'm a veteran smasher though but new to sm4sh. day one i was getting destroyed...then i started getting the hang of things on day two, and i actually at the moment have a positive win ratio against other lil macs.

I would love to play you in a ditto sometime ! i'm also training up my mac.

Cheers

Smash Apprentice
Looking for a training partner atm. I'm a Wario main that can use duck hunt and megaman (somewhat lol). Also looking for people who are expierenced with Greninja Yoshi and Diddy

Top Bottom