• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sparring Partners?

Netherfall

Smash Cadet
NNID
bambamboombop
3DS FC
1822-1445-5706
If you haven't found anyone, I'm down in a little bit. Around 30 minutes or so?

kyxsune

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2423-2660-2706
whos online want to practice my zelda...and maybe mix in a little zss sometimes.

Windmaster012

Smash Journeyman
NNID
masterefra012
3DS FC
0473-8259-2427
future mains? My mistake we hadnt swapped yet
Yup, I still dont know if I should make her my main or I should leave her as my secondary, she is really fun to play but I think i need some more practice. I'm Kaze btw

kyxsune

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2423-2660-2706
Yup, I still dont know if I should make her my main or I should leave her as my secondary, she is really fun to play but I think i need some more practice. I'm Kaze btw
obviously im biased, but ZSS has been my main since brawl. As far as charachters go I feel she is one of the most flexible, but due to the 3DS's controls i cant really use any advanced ATs with her. I added you and nice to meet you

Netherfall

Smash Cadet
NNID
bambamboombop
3DS FC
1822-1445-5706
Actually you guys could just face each other for now and I can play with Metalbro. Sound good?

kyxsune

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2423-2660-2706
Looks like i can use zelda for marth/ lucario and slower. ZSS for everything else :/

@ Windmaster012 Windmaster012

your 3ds die?

Last edited:

Windmaster012

Smash Journeyman
NNID
masterefra012
3DS FC
0473-8259-2427
sure sorry you didnt get to see my main. my secondarys not worth much practice yet
Hohoho, no problem mate, Jiggs and Greninja are my secondaries for now, my mains are Mac, Shulk, Mario and Megaman, so we're even :D

Netherfall

Smash Cadet
NNID
bambamboombop
3DS FC
1822-1445-5706
Sure. Ill try again.
Fun games as always. I need to work on my mixups some more I wasn't using enough options to get in. Yoshi obviously needs a lot of work, but good stuff overall. Your DK is better then I remember it being, same with your Mac and Falcon. Until another time I suppose.

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GGs Netherfall. Sorry I had to cut it short so soon. Its already 2:30AM where I am. Plus playing you takes a lot of energy. Lol

Still as good as ever tho. Your Bowser is top notch.

Netherfall

Smash Cadet
NNID
bambamboombop
3DS FC
1822-1445-5706
Haha no worries man. Still pretty pumped about what happened earlier today, but 230 is pretty damn late! Always fun playing tough players it makes me want to get better.

Spirst

@ Windmaster012 Windmaster012 Good games, albeit rather laggy. Your Greninja is coming along, I'd say. I do think you overuse the U-smash too much though to the point where it's really telegraphed. And as always, nice Shulk.

Windmaster012

Smash Journeyman
NNID
masterefra012
3DS FC
0473-8259-2427
@ Windmaster012 Windmaster012 Good games, albeit rather laggy. Your Greninja is coming along, I'd say. I do think you overuse the U-smash too much though to the point where it's really telegraphed. And as always, nice Shulk.
Thanks for the tips Spirst sensei. Your Doge is best Doge, and I have to mix my attacks more with Greninja. And somehow using the Swimsuit alt lets me play better with Shulk. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Spirst

Thanks for the tips Spirst sensei. Your Doge is best Doge, and I have to mix my attacks more with Greninja. And somehow using the Swimsuit alt lets me play better with Shulk. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yeah, man. I like what you're doing with hydro pump. It felt really weird being on the receiving end when I was recovering as Duck Hunt. Been putting a lot of time into that character and have been playing him more than Greninja as of late (though the latter is still my main). If you're looking for mixups, try reading this thread: http://smashboards.com/threads/greninjas-true-combos.375003/

Swimsuit alt is the only viable costume, as far as I'm concerned. You ready for the Wii U version?

Windmaster012

Smash Journeyman
NNID
masterefra012
3DS FC
0473-8259-2427
Yeah, man. I like what you're doing with hydro pump. It felt really weird being on the receiving end when I was recovering as Duck Hunt. Been putting a lot of time into that character and have been playing him more than Greninja as of late (though the latter is still my main). If you're looking for mixups, try reading this thread: http://smashboards.com/threads/greninjas-true-combos.375003/

Swimsuit alt is the only viable costume, as far as I'm concerned. You ready for the Wii U version?
Ho ho, You bet I am, although Im not sure if I should main the same people on the Wii U version. :/

Windmaster012

Smash Journeyman
NNID
masterefra012
3DS FC
0473-8259-2427
Really? You'd drop Shulk on the Wii U? Little Mac is understandable though.
No way, if I decided to change some mains on the Wii U version it would be :4shulk::4mario::4jigglypuff::4megaman: since i think those 4 will benefit more with a Gamecube controller and as for Secondaries i think I'll use Falco, Greninja and maybe Ill start using Lucina/Marth seriously. Sadly I think I'll drop Mac to secondary depending on how he feels on the Wii U.

Spirst

Ah, yeah, I can see those characters benefitting greatly from the Wii U. :4duckhunt: will as well as it will be easier to maintain projectile control and SH RAR bair/pivot fsmash.

I don't see Little Mac getting a massive benefit on the Wii U, honestly. It's not like he's going to be shorthopping aerials with the C-stick much. Maybe the pivot fsmash will help, but that's about it.

Windmaster012

Smash Journeyman
NNID
masterefra012
3DS FC
0473-8259-2427
Yeeep, more Fsmash spamming with Mac now with a C-stick. But I seriously hope the connection is more stable on the Wii U, I would like to play more doubles with you, if you want. Maybe Bowser Jr./Doge team or a Greninja.Shulk/Greninja team :D

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Yeeep, more Fsmash spamming with Mac now with a C-stick. But I seriously hope the connection is more stable on the Wii U, I would like to play more doubles with you, if you want. Maybe Bowser Jr./Doge team or a Greninja.Shulk/Greninja team :D
I'm going to ignore this and not cry in a corner.

Spirst

Right, c-stick spamming. Forgot about that...

I'm sure the general connection quality will improve on the Wii U. I don't see why it'd be like the 3DS version.

A Bowser Jr/DH team sounds pretty cool, actually. I'd love to try that in the future. If only we could have 3v3 or 4v4 as an online mode, then it could be you, me, and @ Locke 06 Locke 06 . Of course, that's in a magical world where lag isn't an issue.

Daxter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DaxterD
3DS FC
1289-9356-8058
Anyone online? I could use some training please, especially since I can't decide on a main. :p

Daxter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DaxterD
3DS FC
1289-9356-8058
That'll do for now, got someone else waiting to play too. ^^

Little Mac is simply too fast for me to react to XD

Heropon Riki

Smash Apprentice
NNID
atlantis24
3DS FC
4725-8178-7452
gg. You're wii fit trainer was really good. You should definitely make her one of your mains.

Daxter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DaxterD
3DS FC
1289-9356-8058
gg. You're wii fit trainer was really good. You should definitely make her one of your mains.
I might just do that. I always was a fan of the most unorthodox character on the roster :) Good games!

Top Bottom