• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

rhan

Smash Hero
Yeah that's ****ing stupid. I wouldn't pay that much when a 4 way split is cheaper then that.. Is that 50 for the whole weekend or a night?

Wretched

Dankness of Heart

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Ether said:
I honestly don't think I can make it. I can't get Saturday off, and I have too many absences on my record as it is.
Ugh, another chapter in the saga comes to a close then. An unfortunate cliffhanger too, but I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Wretched said:
Oh, maybe we can arrange something.
Well my current plan is to drive out there early when I get off work around 2 on Friday, but if you and Boose have zero options as far as getting a ride up to NOVA lets try and work something out.

Driving back I need you guys to be ready to go Sunday evening.

rhan

Smash Hero
Don't make the mistake me and Shae made.

Luckily the venue is at the hotel so that shouldn't be an issue. But yeah get yo **** ready when Doug tells you to.

Doug <3

rhan

Smash Hero
There's already going to be a fest at CNU. You can try tomorrow n see if anyone's trying to come out then.

Unless you're willing to come out to CNU. Everyone's going to be there pretty much.

Ether
Toasty
Doug
Shaeman
Etc.

CStick

Smash Lord
I'm 90% sure I won't be going to Pound right now.

Money is tight, girlfriend is demanding, work shafted me due to my manager deciding HE wanted Monday off as well, and I've been inactive too long to show up to a big tourney and have any expectations.

I'll catch you guys at some fests eventually, though. I still practice to stay in shape but the lack of going out to actually play people for me....yeah. I don't want a repeat of pound 4.

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
oof didnt catch that doug was leaving sunday. im in one of rhan's rooms til monday

hm...pitzer you wanna drive me >_>
granted if no one cant i can just greyhound it so not TOO big a problem

rhan

Smash Hero
Alex you might as well take Boose back. You'd still have to take Famous back (I'm assuming). Norfolk isn't too far out the way.

And people in my room don't forget it's 20 bucks a night.

The_Doug

Smash Ace
C-Stick get in touch with me if things turn around next week. Like with Ether I am holding a 2nd spot in my car just for yourself if plans change.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I'd probably go if I could despite heavy gf johns. I can see why a lot of people wouldn't be able to make it. The tournament is way too expensive imo.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
i dunno where the room is. is there a map?

nm. found map, just tell me what number the building is.

Linkownz

Smash Cadet
I can't go tonight.
Sorreh guys.
expected.

i've only been one time to cnu and that was probably back in like 08 lolx. do you remember the name?

well if someone could text me the name of the building and i'll look for it. 7578394637. i won't be able to see boards anymore today after this. thanks.
trust me, campus is not that big. i can direct you, if you need me to.

LOL i love the face. u should come tonight

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Why did you expect my not coming?
My ride's car is broken down so i had to get a ride to my friends from my older sister.
Thats all I could muster.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Good luck vince. I hope you make it to pound and play melee like you've never played before. I know you will make all of sova, as well as myself, very proud.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
You know I never did get a proper explanation to why you're not a mod [I also wasn't following this thread closely for a while] and I recall that posts you linked us to weren't even about the mod thing...I just remember Sleepy saying his avatar made him sad XD

what happened? =/

Top Bottom