• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
hahahaha, guess what? shaden's gona cut some corners
and ill see if i can make it to VA beach saturday
hopefully it all works out, if not, good luck rhan >_> and feel free to ask me for trig help xD

rhan

Smash Hero
hahahaha, guess what? shaden's gona cut some corners
and ill see if i can make it to VA beach saturday
hopefully it all works out, if not, good luck rhan >_> and feel free to ask me for trig help xD
LOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOL I didn't think you got the text. xD

I'm doing Sum and Difference (Simple) and Double and Half angles. (Confusing as a bish). The Tan is probably the most confusing part to me. I hate fractions. <_<

If you get out Saturday help me out bro!!!!!!!!!
Naw **** that.............. COME OUT SATURDAY! BE BLACK!!!!! AGH!!!!!!!

That last spot in my car is for you and you only. :(

Ether

Smash Ace
CStick - Yeah, man! I was looking into that! Also, what's the best Assault Rifle in your opinion? I like the Scar, but I've heard good things about the ACR. I don't have it yet, though.

Team Sova would be Juan with 20 stocks.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Team Sova would be Juan with 20 stocks.
LA LLUVlAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

also. Ether. Did I ever congratulate you on your new job? ****ing great dude, really happy for you.

Can you please double check the dates for your training? You might still be able to make it to Pound. If you want to just go and not compete...well...shame on you, but that's fine. I just want to seee youuu [but really I want the WORLD to see that n;gga Ether]

VINCENT-P FANBOY FO LYFE SONNNN!

CStick

Smash Lord
smash At My Place In My Cold Garage!

Start Showing Up At 3pm. No Gtfo Time (YOU LEAVE WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE IT).

1817 Haverhill Dr Virginia Beach Va

use The Side Door To The Right Of My House Through The Back Yard. Please Bring Cubes, Maybe A Tv Or Two If You Can

also, Ether:

the easiest-to-use AR is definitely the SCAR-H. The iron sights are awesome, and its fire rate is slow, meaning it gives you good pacing. The only downside is that it has a 20-round mag. It also has good power (40-30 damage, meaning at base damage it kills in three hits in range, and four hits at long range). It is actually good for spraying due to that, but it is limited in potential compared to other guns.

However, IMO, the FAMAS and M16 are the top ARs. Both basically work the same, but with different sights. Both work just like the M16 in CoD4: 950rpm burst that puts all three bullets into the target. With 40-30 damage, both will kill in one burst. With stopping power, both will kill in two hits of the burst, making them as n00b-friendly as CoD4's M16.

The ACR is good because it has literally no recoil and awesome iron sights, but it is limited because it only does 30-20 damage I believe (no one has posted up the technical stats, but it is largely said that it only does 30-20 damage).

A really underrated gun is definitely the TAR-21. The iron sights are manageable, the fire rate is good, the recoil is minimal, and the power is good. However, I don't know if it is 40-30 power or not. I think it might be a bit less. I think they made it like the FAL, where - regardless of whether or not you use stopping power - it still kills in a certain number of hits. The only thing about it is that its red-dot sight sucks.

rhan

Smash Hero
Always got my setup. (At S-Man's).

Also only person comming with me is Pitzer. Everyone else can't come.... :(

The_Doug

Smash Ace
smash At My Place In My Cold Garage!

Start Showing Up At 3pm. No Gtfo Time (YOU LEAVE WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE IT).

1817 Haverhill Dr Virginia Beach Va

use The Side Door To The Right Of My House Through The Back Yard. Please Bring Cubes, Maybe A Tv Or Two If You Can
Sweet. No smash in a month for me, so I'm without a doubt coming with my usual setup.

Oro? are you coming? If so we should try partnering up if you don't already have a partner for Pound.

rhan

Smash Hero
PCat: You at your place? I can provide a ride. Plus I thought School, you and Speed were riding together. He AiM'ed me about it like 3 days ago.

Edit: Gaz moneys greatly appreciated.

SpeedYoshi

Smash Journeyman
PCat: You at your place? I can provide a ride. Plus I thought School, you and Speed were riding together. He AiM'ed me about it like 3 days ago.

Edit: Gaz moneys greatly appreciated.
wait.. what?
you sure you didn't talk to schoolie?

im not coming
on day 3/5 for physics
feels like im playing a survival game :(

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
yo c stick, how late is smash goin on tonight? me and cocm wanna come play, but cant till a bit later

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
What it do everybody. Not particularly sure where to ask this, but you guys know any smashers (Melee) who go to UVA or live in Charlottesville? They can be terribad, I don't care. I'm just trying to look for consistent regional competition. I know there are communities in Richmond and Va Beach but I dunno bout over here.

I just don't want to be too terrible by the time Pound comes :laugh:

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
Im going up to chesapeake for the holidays. does anyone know about ant brawl/melee tourneys happening sometime after christmas in the VA beach area? im bad at melee but it would be fun :)
thx

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
when i first met malco, i told him how awesome his name was. now you, too, have realized the higher truth
When I first met you I thought your hair was sweet man!
It still is right?
No haircuts right?
We need to play more!

Malco has your name always had three exclamation points?
Yeah.
Because you should be excited when you say my name!:)

toasty

Smash Hero
Im going up to chesapeake for the holidays. does anyone know about ant brawl/melee tourneys happening sometime after christmas in the VA beach area? im bad at melee but it would be fun :)
thx
duuuude you guys should throw some random impromptu tourney for the holidays =D!!! Don't go all super serious so that you get disappointed with the turnout because it's "the holidays" but I know a lot of you are free after xmas so I mean...you guys should just get together at someone's place and have a house tourney like the good ole days!

OTIS wadup? You should bring it back, son...for toasty! [even though I won't be there >_<] I just miss you throwing awesome events ;__;

rhan

Smash Hero
Fun stuff Saturday. Wish I could have stayed longer.

CStick: If you're serious about teaming at Pound 4 we need to get more team practice in by then.

Sheik and Ganon was lookin pretty legit.

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
thx
im gunna be stating to have some brawl fests soon to get ready for pound. im sure we could work somethin out if you wanna come play

Famous

Smash Champion
Wow, I was just about to post about Pound 4 Practice...Yea, I'm up for some smashfests...Hopefully someone can host something for this weekend, I've been itching to play alot more...

Btw DON, are you back down here yet?

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
im gunna start weeklys soon. i got a place now. whens the best day for all of you guys?

saturday could work if youre all down

Don Guero

Smash Journeyman
im gunna be stating to have some brawl fests soon to get ready for pound. im sure we could work somethin out if you wanna come play
yea do that ill go for sure

Wow, I was just about to post about Pound 4 Practice...Yea, I'm up for some smashfests...Hopefully someone can host something for this weekend, I've been itching to play alot more...

Btw DON, are you back down here yet?
Back to VA? no not untill the 25th

Yo Famous I love you :) lol

Don is back yes Im trying to come get you but I have hella work :(

dont worry tho I'll get you at least 2 or 3 times regardless of work this month tho
Don is back? :confused:

have there been other Dons?

toasty

Smash Hero
Yeah there's a SoVa player named D0N haha

LOL @ Schoolie XD!!!!

Ether. I need to know if you are 100% about NOT going to Pound so I can take your name off the registration list...and so I can cry myself to sleep.

>_<

Here's the new list of what people owe if Ether drops out ;__;

Just a reminder. [for myself, mostly, haha]

PEOPLE WHO OWE ME MONEYYYY!!! [For Pound 4, that is. >_>]

Kadaj: $47.50
Jwolf: $52.50
Malco: $52.50
Batman: $52.50
Rhan: $52.50
The Last Sheikah(Batman): $52.50
BlackG: $52.50
CStick: $55
Pitzer: $45

SoVa Total: Holy SHlT $462.50

Please...don't squander like PBanndJ >_<

CStick

Smash Lord
****, I thought you didn't pay for me.

Thank God i saw that before I accidentally put myself out of additional moniezzz

I'll pay you back if you're in town, or at P4. Either way thank you very much. :)

rhan

Smash Hero
Yeah there's a SoVa player named D0N haha

LOL @ Schoolie XD!!!!

Ether. I need to know if you are 100% about NOT going to Pound so I can take your name off the registration list...and so I can cry myself to sleep.

>_<

Here's the new list of what people owe if Ether drops out ;__;
I actually might not do doubles. I'll only do doubles if CStick is ABSOLUTELY sure he wants to team with me. Other than that I'm not doing doubles.

Plank told me he'll give the 10 back to you at Pound. So all I'll have to owe you is $42.50

Top Bottom