• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sora: A new perspective on why he might make it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiser

Smash Lord
Black/Light said:
3. Sora is owned by Disney- As fare as I know NO, Square owns him. And I remember hearing that S-N is helping Nintendo make the Wii so they most be close to some level.
See it doesn't matter if sqaure made him or not, it was under a disney license and guess what? Disney is Satan in disguise, I wouldn't put it past them if they did own the rights. =\

MDZ

Smash Journeyman
Armstrong B.C Canada. It's in the Okanagan, so if
Sora does not fit in the game. Neither do any FF characters past FF V! It just doesn't work! That, and I don't want Nintendo to suffice to the fanboys.

Pit has a huge cartoonish sense to him. But let me counter your point of "snake n pit don't fit in!!!" So? Does that mean you want even more oblong characters to be placed into the game making it even more surreal? Who's to say that we're even for the addition of Snake for that same reason?

Now let's say he DID fit in. I, along with MANY others, do not want SSB to be turned into a "OMFG THERE'S FF CHARACTERS IN IT!!" sort of franchise. It would kill any meaning behind the game and it would kill whatever Nintendo-uniqueness it had. Final Fantasy Fanboys have already corrupted the minds of teenagers and brainwashed them into thinking it's the best thing ever. I know this is about Sora, but I consider him to be very much like Final Fantasy characters due to his popularity; the only reason people like him is because he was behind a Kingdom Hearts title, which.. "ZOMG" had FF characters in it. It was only during the release of Kingdom Hearts II did most people start to looove Kingdom Hearts 1, along with Sora.

I consider SSB to be a game that unites CLASSIC games, and brings them together for hours of fun. Look at the characters added up to date.. Almost all of them are well over 5-10 years old and have stuck with Nintendo, or the classic consols for a long time. How long has Sora been on Nintendo? Like.. two years? And even then, when people think Sora they think Playstation, not Nintendo.

Anyways, now that I've rambled enough about why I don't want the characters of SSBB to be a huge modern-day trend/popularity contest, I'll just end it with saying that Sora does not fit in the game. Sora does not have the 'attitude' of the other Nintendo characters, and Sora's mindset (heh.. yea, I said mindset) is not of a Nintendo calibur.

You know, I didn't read a word past the first post of this page. Honestly I don't even have the energy to wade through these character suggestion topics anymore. Ever since Snake got in, in addition to the onslaught of Daisy, Waluigi, Boshi, as well as the neverending tide of Pokemon, fans all clambouring to see their insignificant, unimportant characters highlighted Smash Bros, motivated solely by their admirable, but fanatical devotion to THEIR character, rather than any semblence of logic dictating what actually would make any sort of sense both in terms of character personality and believability, but also in terms of money and copyrights, we have the Cloud fans and the Megaman fans and the Sonic fans, and yes even the Sora fans all joining the metaphorical battle to defend the honor and posterity of their respective golden calves.

All of this for what? For them to be forced into a game with which they have no association? What link is there between Sora and Mario? Sora and Link? Sora and Pikachu? None. They are all video game characters. Well, if we're throwing in Sora, then let's throw in MY favorite character, Prince Alexander of Kings Quest IV! Or MY favorite character, Gimli from the Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers! Or MY favorite character Barbie, from the various Barbie psuedo video games! The list continues. The only link (pun intended) between Mario and Pikachu is that they are owned by the same company, and when it comes down to it, that is the only link that matters. Sure, Nintendo caved for Snake. Great, let's just throw in everybody and their friend. Let's take characters like Sora and Cloud OUT of the environments which made them wonderful characters, out of the hands of the writers which made them amazing characters, and out of the control of those who actually know how to use them, and stuff them into a game which has nothing to do with them just so that we can make all the little fanboys, who have no concept of characterization, theme, or anything else that goes into writing and/or creating a video game, and simply wants to see THEIR character worshiped by all the way they worship said character, can be happy.

Don't get me wrong, I love Sora. I love Kingdom Hearts. You know what makes Kingdom Hearts a good game, what makes Sora, Riku, and the rest great characters? Them being contained within the Kingdom Hearts world, in the hands of those who created these characters and know how they are most effectively used. Take that away and you lose everything that makes them what they are.

I appologize for my rant, I'm just tired of the constant parade of lip service topics all meant to highlight opinions which, no offense, just don't hold much water when they are examined critically.

So, do I think Sora's got a prayer? No. Do I think he should have a prayer? **** no. Do I think you have a right to disagree with me? Yes. Will you be right if you do? No.

End Rant. Goodnight.

Andy
Right on the dot. Excellent post, 'Andy.'

Hyper-Link

Smash Ace
why the hel;ll is everyone arguing whether he is owned by square or not.

THAT DOESN'T ****ING MATTER!!!!!

Snake is owned by Konami, and he had much less impact on Nintendo than Sora did. I didn't even know he wa son Nintendo besides Twin Snakes.

Sora fits in MORE than Snake

Sora's moveset is IEASER than Snakes
Sora was also on Chain of memories which is one of the best GBA games I ever played.

And also, if Square didn't like Nintendo they wouldn't have recently released all those Final fantasies on the GBA, and made Final fantasy Crystal Chronicles on the Wii, and correct me if I'm wrong but they are also putting Dragon Quest on the Wii(Forget if they belong to Square or not)

Not to mention Sora looks, feels, and acts like a melee character, and if Snake can fit in, Sora SURE as HELL CAN

And for those who don't know/forgot who Sora is....

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Hyper-Link said:

Yes it does. In WW2 England wouldn't have traded with Japan. Why? Because they were allied with Germany, the people who were bombing them.

The rAt

Smash Ace
In a constant state of self-examination. In MN.
You know, that old proverb about a dog returning to its folly is really starting to make sense right about now...

I really despise returning to topics, because what's the point? It isn't as though my opinnion has changed, and it isn't as though any one else's has either. But for some reason I was drawn back here, perhaps it was because I've got a bit more to get out of my system (no pun intended).

Baron 54, I'll admit I'm a bit confused as to what you were trying to communicate? Were you trying to insult me? For having the capacity to express myself beyond one sentence in written form? If so, you'll have to do a better job. Were you trying to make a friendly joke? I guess it just didn't seem all that ironic to me. In either case, better luck next time, I guess.

DMZ, thanks for the props, you have some good points yourself.

The point of it all is as follows; SUPER SMASH BROS IS A CLASH BETWEEN NINTENDO CHARACTERS. They made an exception with Snake (IMO a mistake). Good for them. Now apparently that means we have throw out the entire concept and make it into a multi-system crossover between characters which have literally no connection with each other. Its like throwing Don Vito Corleone into E.T. Sure they're both great characters, but they have nothing to do with each other. Sora doesn't really even work as a character outside of the environtment he came from. Why is he cool? I'll give you a hint, its because of his personality because of the storyline which brings out that personality, not because of the giant key he swings around. That personality wouldn't even be so much as touched on in a SSBB game, because it wouldn't make sense for the character to be there.

Now don't get me wrong, some day I'd love to see a system wide, multi-company crossover title. But please, please, PLEASE understand that such game will NOT be a Smash Bros game.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Nightmare KoRn Kid said:
Yuna isn't 3rd party.

Yuna is a FIRST PARTY DISNEY CREATION. IDC who made him, he's liscened and OWNED by the FIRST PARTY ANIMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT company, Disney.
The What now?

Black/Light:
1. Have you ever played any kind of anime game? Or watched an anime? Ever? That's the general anime-style. Kingdom Hearts does not own the rights to anime as it wasn't the first and certainly not the last.

2. No they didn't, they said that for them to even be considered, they'd have to have had a game on a Nintendo console. They didn't say "All you need is to have had a game on a Nintendo console". Of course, they won't consider just about anyone.

3. No, Square Enix is not helping make SSBB. Those are unconfirmed rumors, much like "Bowser Jr.'s in SSBB" - Which was proven fake. And yes, Disney owns all original Kingdom Hearts characters for unphatomable reasons. I can only assume they forced Square Enix to sign a contact with a clause that said that all original characters, even though created by Nomura Tetsuya and the S-E crew, would be the property of Disney.

4. Yes, they will do a popularity thing. You think that if nobody wants Sora, they'd go halfway to Hell to get him? I mean, for what reason? If nobody wants him? Also, It'd be bad business. They'd lose more then they'd gain on it. Also, considering there will be a maximum of 1-2 3rd party characters besides Snake, the term "There are better characters" is very vital in this convesation.

5. MGS has featured some heavy games on the Gamecube. MSG4, I believe, was on the GC? KH has only appeared on the GBA. They would gain less than Sony from this exchange. Much less than Disney (because of huge licensing fees).

Hyper-link: Nobody is saying Square-Enix dislikes Nintendo. But since Disney owns the right to Sora, Nintendo would have to sign a contract with them to use Sora, if they'd even let them do it, which most probably, almost definitely, would include huge licensing fees. Disney is Bill Gates, Barney the Dinosaur, Satan and George W. Bush combined.

Konami likes Nintendo. And the director of the MGS games wanted him in, so I'm guessing Konami let Nintendo have Snake for a cheap penny.

And the argument "Snake is in it, why not XXXX." isn't valid. So? Just because you don't think Snake fits in, we should throw in everyone and their kittens?

jrricky

Smash Cadet
Sora is not a classic character people. And he is only in two games. Why would nintendo choose Sora over a lot of well established franchises? I still like Sora in his only 2 games though, but his has 1 sand grain of a chance.

jrricky

Smash Cadet
Hyper-Link said:

Snake is owned by Konami, and he had much less impact on Nintendo than Sora did. I didn't even know he wa son Nintendo besides Twin Snakes.

Sora fits in MORE than Snake

Sora's moveset is IEASER than Snakes
Sora was also on Chain of memories which is one of the best GBA games I ever played.

And also, if Square didn't like Nintendo they wouldn't have recently released all those Final fantasies on the GBA, and made Final fantasy Crystal Chronicles on the Wii, and correct me if I'm wrong but they are also putting Dragon Quest on the Wii(Forget if they belong to Square or not)

Not to mention Sora looks, feels, and acts like a melee character, and if Snake can fit in, Sora SURE as HELL CAN

And for those who don't know/forgot who Sora is....

And hey, guess what, they dont plan on putting Kingdom Hearts 3 on the Wii no matter how close their relationships are. I only see square putting games that were on the original nes and super nintendo on the Nintendo's consoles and handhelds, the rest goes to Sony's consoles and handhelds. Oh well, we still can hope though.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Yuna, I made it in VERY late so im going to do this fast. . .

1. Yeah I have played and seen animes and there are COMPLETLY different styles of anime which make them LOOK different. I was just saying to those who said "He just don't fit in with the SSB characters" that Pitt looks like he is in KH's anime STYLE ( example of different styles. . . does DBZ look like Naruto?)

2. What are you saying? They didn't say ANYTHING more then it had to have a game on Nintendo to be considered so any other lil rules are just purely what people think it should be.

3. This is easy. .. I NEVER SAID THEY WERE WORKING ON SSBB! I said they were helping NINTENDO make the WII. And no one here seems to know or agree on just WHO owns him so I cant say anything about the second half.

4. Yes, theres more then one thing going into making the choice BUT why would they ONLY choose by who we (us SSB fans.) want? We are getting the game BECAUSE we already like it but if they bring in a 3rd Party character it would be because of bussiness AND untapped fans who wouldn't have gotten the game. By putting him in you have alot of KH fans running to buy a Wii AND SSBB. And KH has ALOT of fans. And it doesn't really matter how much WE want the character because they will see great bussiness doors open by choosing a 3rd party character all by it's self. They could use it as a gift or peace ofering.

5. Again, it would BRING in fans of that game. Do you think that people are just going to see him in the game, say "hes cool", not buy the game but get a ps3 and play KHs? Will people buy MGS for the GC because snake is on SSBB? No, snake could boast MGS games for the ps3 AND bring MGS fans in to buy the Wii and SSBB (just like Sora).

I hope that cleared something. . . SOMETHING up.

Edit- jrr, some of SSBM characters aren't classic. . . why should that matter? They put in Roy and no one even know who he was at first.

jrricky

Smash Cadet
Black/Light said:
Yuna, I made it in VERY late so im going to do this fast. . .

1. Yeah I have played and seen animes and there are COMPLETLY different styles of anime which make them LOOK different. I was just saying to those who said "He just don't fit in with the SSB characters" that Pitt looks like he is in KH's anime STYLE ( example of different styles. . . does DBZ look like Naruto?)

2. What are you saying? They didn't say ANYTHING more then it had to have a game on Nintendo to be considered so any other lil rules are just purely what people think it should be.

3. This is easy. .. I NEVER SAID THEY WERE WORKING ON SSBB! I said they were helping NINTENDO make the WII. And no one here seems to know or agree on just WHO owns him so I cant say anything about the second half.

4. Yes, theres more then one thing going into making the choice BUT why would they ONLY choose by who we (us SSB fans.) want? We are getting the game BECAUSE we already like it but if they bring in a 3rd Party character it would be because of bussiness AND untapped fans who wouldn't have gotten the game. By putting him in you have alot of KH fans running to buy a Wii AND SSBB. And KH has ALOT of fans. And it doesn't really matter how much WE want the character because they will see great bussiness doors open by choosing a 3rd party character all by it's self. They could use it as a gift or peace ofering.

5. Again, it would BRING in fans of that game. Do you think that people are just going to see him in the game, say "hes cool", not buy the game but get a ps3 and play KHs? Will people buy MGS for the GC because snake is on SSBB? No, snake could boast MGS games for the ps3 AND bring MGS fans in to buy the Wii and SSBB (just like Sora).

I hope that cleared something. . . SOMETHING up.

Edit- jrr, some of SSBM characters aren't classic. . . why should that matter? They put in Roy and no one even know who he was at first.
guess what again, ANY and i say ANY nintendo owned character can get in smash. Oh yes, including the ones we have never heard about (I take your point too because i never heard of either marth or roy or gameandwatch). The classic thing i said was just one point. This would be the second point obviously, so try another take at responding to me.

FigmentJedi

Smash Rookie
Now since when has Disney outright hated Nintendo? They've been working with Nintendo for years. In the 60's, Nintendo had the license for Disney playing cards in Japan and there's been quite a few other projects that Disney has worked on with Nintendo. If there's even a slight chance of getting Disney/KH characters in, I'd actually rather see Mickey then Sora, considering Mickey has a stronger history at Nintendo spanning quite a few games compared to Sora's one GBA game. Sorceror Mickey would be a pretty awesome character for Brawl if probable.

OcarinaLink

Smash Journeyman
Disney doesn't hate Nintendo. However, I think the capacity of control Disney would like to have over any sort of partnership or piece of gaming software is way more than Nintendo is willing to offer.

If you look at all of the Disney games, you'll notice that either A) it was made entirely by Disney and its development team, Buena Vista, or B) it was co-produced with another studio, with Disney effectively controlling the overall development of the game.

Kingdom Hearts has been the only Disney game that has really been as popular as it is, mainly because they fessed up and realized that they needed some of the leading experts in the industry to make games. However, it still remains as a Disney venture, not something that Disney and Square-Enix thought up together and decided to split ownership evenly between themselves. Why do you think there's way more Disney characters and worlds in the game? Why do you think that KHII felt a bit like Disney fan service by adding in more Disney worlds, yet less plot development? Also, Kingdom Hearts was sold at Disneyland when it was released, and I know for a fact that the Company does not sell anything that they do not fully own in Disneyland (for example, the Power Rangers is sold there, because it is now owned by a subdivision of Disney). Yes, they do have third-party merchandise, but definitely not software owned by another company.

If Disney wanted Sora or any KH character in Brawl, I think they would want to have more control and ownership than Nintendo is willing to give...which is good; SSB wouldn't be the same everyone-can-jump-in-but-deep-enough-for-serious-players game that we all know and love.

PS. Michael Eisner is no longer the CEO of Disney; he was succeeded by someone else (I can't remember who) around last year.

SYC!

Smash Apprentice
As much as I love Sora and Kindgdom Hearts.... it's just not going to happen. Disney is not raw enough for that.

meteorstorm42

Smash Apprentice
I certainly wouldn't mind his inclusion. I think he'd fit into the Smash world just fine.
The legalities and motivations between companies are a whole different matter though.
Considering those, Sora's being in SSBB seems more like a dream people.

Black/Light

Smash Master
meteorstorm42 said:
I certainly wouldn't mind his inclusion. I think he'd fit into the Smash world just fine.
The legalities and motivations between companies are a whole different matter though.
Considering those, Sora's being in SSBB seems more like a dream people.

so does anyother 3rd party character for that matter.

blaksheap82

Smash Ace
rAt made the best points I've heard, and anything else I post will have been said and just make people wonder which side I'm arguing for (except that I seriously hope FigmentJedi is kidding about including Mickey). (I also think Yuna and Black/Light have the Internet arguing syndrome of continually misunderstanding each other, on top of it.) So I just wanted to say that if it's a good char, I'm not going to kibbitz (unless it's Mickey) about anything, no matter who owns them, but any moveset for Sora based on KH seems... uninspired, at best. You have to admit that much of it was uninspired to start with, especially the magic, BUT I'M NOT DISSING KH, I'VE BEEN PLAYING IT ALL DAY BECAUSE I'VE BEEN SICK AND HAD NEVER PLAYED IT BEFORE, SO I'M NOT SLAMMING IT, IT'S STILL A GOOD GAME.

Something that might clear up some issues, though, is that on the back of the box, it says Tarzan is owned by Edgar Rice Burroughs, but all the other char designs are owned by Square CO., LTD. I saw what OcarinaLink posted about DisneyLand selling KH, but if Disney is going to make money off it and they have some ownership over the licensing, than why wouldn't they sell it? Heck, it might cut down on some shipping costs for them.

P.S. OcarinaLink, why do you have "Who watches the watchers?" in your sig, just out of curiosity (unless I'm a little off on that one)? Also btw, I'm glad Micheal Eisner is not CEO of Disney anymore, but I won't be totally satisfied unless he's now lower-middle class and has to actually work for a living.

Black/Light

Smash Master
blaksheap82 said:
(except that I seriously hope FigmentJedi is kidding about including Mickey). (I also think Yuna and Black/Light have the Internet arguing syndrome of continually misunderstanding each other, on top of it.)

You might be right. . . I dont THINK Im missunderstanding him. If anything I think he missunderstood me. . . But maybe thats how things like this start out. But were on different sides of the agruement so that much is known. . .

Pikawil

Smash Cadet
FigmentJedi said:
If there's even a slight chance of getting Disney/KH characters in, I'd actually rather see Mickey then Sora, considering Mickey has a stronger history at Nintendo spanning quite a few games compared to Sora's one GBA game.
He even had some Game & Watches...

OcarinaLink

Smash Journeyman
blaksheap82 said:
Something that might clear up some issues, though, is that on the back of the box, it says Tarzan is owned by Edgar Rice Burroughs, but all the other char designs are owned by Square CO., LTD. I saw what OcarinaLink posted about DisneyLand selling KH, but if Disney is going to make money off it and they have some ownership over the licensing, than why wouldn't they sell it? Heck, it might cut down on some shipping costs for them.

P.S. OcarinaLink, why do you have "Who watches the watchers?" in your sig, just out of curiosity (unless I'm a little off on that one)? Also btw, I'm glad Micheal Eisner is not CEO of Disney anymore, but I won't be totally satisfied unless he's now lower-middle class and has to actually work for a living.

blaksheap82, the saying is one of my more favorite ones to remember. It's a quote from Satires of Juvenal. Reminds me that dominating others for "their sake" is equally as dangerous as the threats we take measures to protect against.

Anyway, on topic...you make a very good point, in that Disney has no reason whatsoever to restrict selling KH in Disneyland, as long as they have a share in the ownership. It makes business sense to sell something that they have partial ownership in the park, in order to make even more money. It's just that I know that selling third-party merchandise is a lot more complicated than selling merchandise that belongs to Disney.

I was trying to illustrate the reluctance Disney would have in entering into any agreement that required them to leave control up to another party other than themselves or their related parties. Unfortunately, i guess I chose a rather weak example; yet, the point I'm trying to make is that Disney definitely does not help sell something that it has no control over, nor any sort of ownership over.

blaksheap82

Smash Ace
Thanks, and yeah, I understand your point better now. I'm realizing what people mean more by paying copyright loyalties to Disney to include Sora would be more costly than it would probably be worth. And you know, I've heard that those scales on the left side have something to do with good points people make.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Sora just stared one game in a Nintendo console and that was just for the GBA. Ok if Kingdom Hearts was also a game for the GC I would accept it more. Still Sora is a bit of a cliche (sp?) character and I don't quitte like him.

Dark Soldier

Smash Apprentice
Diddy Kong said:
Sora just stared one game in a Nintendo console and that was just for the GBA. Ok if Kingdom Hearts was also a game for the GC I would accept it more. Still Sora is a bit of a cliche (sp?) character and I don't quitte like him.
ya i kinda have to agree with that. he sorta has that whole neo matrix thing to him. hes the only one who can save them. there were others before him. its sorta like the matrix.

Aiser

Smash Lord
Dark Soldier said:
ya i kinda have to agree with that. he sorta has that whole neo matrix thing to him. hes the only one who can save them. there were others before him. its sorta like the matrix.
Just like Link? mirite?

blaksheap82

Smash Ace
Or Luke Skywalker, or any story at all that uses the term "Chosen One". Yeah, that whole prophesied savior concept really started with Jesus, if you ask me, which could explain why it's such a tried and true formula.

Aiser

Smash Lord
Starwars did it right....<_<

edit:: and for the record it was anikin that brought balence to the force and saved the universe. when he killed the emporer as darth vader he brought balence to the force. mind it you it was 20 years to late but yeah.

blaksheap82

Smash Ace
Details, details. You could say if it hadn't been for his son, he wouldn't have killed Palpatine, but then Luke would never have been born if it wasn't for Anakin. And I'm going to stop now before I sound even more like a geek, even for this site.

FoxDash

Smash Cadet
someone told me somthin about Sora being Sqaures first charecter now I dont know if they are BSing maybe he also appeared on an earlier consle. as for my opin yay or nay im kinda on the fence. one side of me says he fts in snugly the other side says Sora annoys me, i dont know why he just does, iliked the games but for some reason i cant explian he seems like hed annoy me more in smash....

uh... howd my post end up here?? WTF!?-EDIT

Hyper-Link

Smash Ace
HOLD ON, WHEN THE HELL DID NEO DIE!?

And you Sora haters really sounds stupid sayign that just because he was in one game, he can't make it

Snake was only in ONE game, and it wwas like a NES game which is MANy years ago

Sora fits in much more than Snake, Chain of Memories is more widely known than Snakes NES game(Most people still don't know he was even on Nintendo), and Disney doesn't decide whether Sora gets in or not. He was made by SQUARESOFT....

That's like saying Square has to approve sorceror Mickey, Donald, and Goofey to be in Brawl.

Use your brains people, here's a better example

Donkey Kong, Conker, and Banjo Kazooie were all on N64, and all Nintendo games

Rare left Nintendo and was bought by X-box

Rare CREATED Conker and Banjo, therefor they are allowed to make Banjo wherever they want, and only Conkey can be made for their new owner X-Box

Donkey Kong was created by NINTENDO, so even though rare created his games since forever, they STILL are not allowed to make Donkey Kong for the x-box.

Disney created Aladin and Mickey and Donald, Square created Sora, Yuna, Riku, and all the final fantasyish bossses in the game

The discussion is between Sakurai, and whoever drew up Cloud and Sora

Iggy K

Smash Ace
Snake was also in a game for gamecube, abd I've seen numerous posts with good evidence that Sora is disney, and if nintendo has to go to disney for a charcter, Disney will try and take control over the whole game, Snake is also in because he's friends with the director and begged him for the last game, although yes he was in a gba game, his chance has now gone to 1%, but him being owned by disney now gives him a 0.12 % and to everyone who says he's not disney, exhibit a

QUOTE=Chill]

[/QUOTE]

Black/Light

Smash Master
Wow. . . We cant even agree if hes owned by Disney or not. . .I still cant see any hard proof to say Disney owns him but I still haven't seen any for the other side so I still cant say hes Disney. That pic could just mean that he is a icon for that game. IDK

Aiser

Smash Lord
http://ps2.gamezone.com/news/05_17_01_08_13AM.htm

Making their debut in Kingdom Hearts, the new Disney characters --- Sora, Riku, Kairi and the Heartless --- are designed by director and character designer Tetsuya Nomura, best known for his creations in Square’s breakthrough titles FINAL FANTASY® VII AND FINAL FANTASY VIII. These characters team up with renowned Disney characters, but as they’ve never been seen before, to embark on a dark, magical adventure that takes them to familiar and newly created Disney worlds, interacting with characters indigenous to those realms
Clearly, this is proof enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom