• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic: Nuff said

falcofuku69

Smash Apprentice
holy bum!!!!!!!!!!! ive be waiting for this update for a long time, but i didnt expect it until after the game was released. But you know what this means righ, they put sonic in the same update as the date changing one to sugar coat it, im sorry to say this but i think its been pushed way back :(

Wazoo21

Smash Apprentice
What would really be cool for a FS would be something like Chaos Control (or can only Shadow do that?). Sonic stops time and beats the **** out of everyone else. O_O

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
holy bum!!!!!!!!!!! ive be waiting for this update for a long time, but i didnt expect it until after the game was released. But you know what this means righ, they put sonic in the same update as the date changing one to sugar coat it, im sorry to say this but i think its been pushed way back :(
funny how say that after u said u think it would be out earlier on the other thread about the date.......:confused:

What would really be cool for a FS would be something like Chaos Control (or can only Shadow do that?). Sonic stops time and beats the **** out of everyone else. O_O
No its Super Sonic for his FS, and yes Only Shadow can do it.....However Sonic did do it once in Sonic Adventure 2

Darkraid

Smash Champion
I always thought that Sonic would be revealed on dec 3rd. I hope that the delay isn't long, otherwise it would ruin the sales cuz it would miss the holiday period.

FutureBrawlOwner1413

Smash Apprentice
quick!
I cant wach the vids cause Im on my granmothers computer which cant show thos vids and I dont want to wait till after shcool can someone get a link
Edit:Never mind downloaded Flash.
[FONT="Arial Black"Besst Update Ever![/FONT]:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::psycho::::psycho::psycho::::::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::::cool::cool::cool::):):):):)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keta

Smash Journeyman
Did anyone else cry a little after watching the video? I feel pathetic, but man, I ****ing love Sonic and smash too **** much.

montyalbo

Smash Apprentice
I don't think the big wigs over at Nintendo aren't happy that Sakurai made a video about Sonic kicking every Nintendo character's ***.
Imo the video should've been every Nintendo character kicking Sonic's ***

Either way today is like having a second Christmas for me. :laugh:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm trying as hard as possible not to explode from sheer excitement.

I even though yesterday, "Sonic would be a great update this week".

I creamed myself 10 times over...

Ryudragon29

Smash Journeyman
Sonic? What about the conference?

I beg to differ. I enjoyed more the video of the conference since it offers more of a variety on the gameplay. We can also see that the final smash ball can be thrown away and there's no lag for the FS. (Like I expected)

T-major

Smash Champion
Sonic looks a lot better than I expected! he looks main worthy; I never thought I'd be saying that.

other then that, I knew he would be in. I mean... come on. it's Sonic!

MetaKnight'sSword

Smash Lord
Lol, I agree.
my god I swear ppl are sick.....and plus doesnt that also mean they're into beastiality??
..................................................Never mind I do NOT want to kno the answer to that question.....

puff..jigglypuff

Smash Apprentice
straight off i have a main character chosen.
seeing this update was enough to cause orgasims :)

when i heard the song for sonic aswell it got me really desperate to start playing sonic games again.
i grew up with sonic and it looks like he will be there for me again in another game.

this game has just became a game which should be rated in the top games.
if for some reason the gameplay sucks so bad (which i know it wont) even at that. it should still be one of the top games for brining so many famous and respected characters together in 1 big experience, BRAWL :)

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
although i am sick today *cough cough* i like that soniic is in. all of a sudden i start shrieking and my dog stares at me. for the past 10 minutes i have made special needs children sounds....MOTHER **** SJIT SONIC IS IN BRAWL!! WEEEEEEEEEE!!!! DAAALOLLALALAL!!! .................:) sorry...well i think sonic is going to be the fastest but did anyone see that combo where sonic sorta teleported to mario and kicked?

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
What? It was due happiness. I was like "WOAH!" and it felt.

The rush of happy excitement was SO GREAT, it made me somehow knock myself into the air.

That's how GREAT it was. lol

WoapGang

Mighty Soul of Woapgang
3DS FC
3411-2904-8277
Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfgomfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfgomfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfgomfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfgomfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfgomfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfgomfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfgomfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfgomfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfgomfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfgomfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfgomfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfgomfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfgomfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfgomfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfgomfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfgomfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfgomfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfgomfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfgomfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfgomfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfgomfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg Omfg

....sorry....that was my friend....not me

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I believed I just did eyegasmed, eargasmed, mindgasmed, and everythinggasmed with this update. I don't care how long it takes, this game is so gonna own! Oh my god. This is amazing.

Top Bottom