• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Someone got Smash Wii U early

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Lol yeah in all honesty people have just been looking for things to be mad about to mask their jealousy. That's plain as day and I didn't really want to call it out, but...

"It's gotta be fake I can tell from the pixels and from having seen quite a few photoshops in my time"
"She wants attention and that is a crime punishable by law as attention is a very limited quantifiable resource"
"How dare you be in a photograph with a game I want"

Like chill dudes, I know it's ****ing cool that I got the game, if I didn't have it id be jealous of the other guys who got it, why else would I be so excited? Nintendo is reaching out to the smash community, which we've all been wanting for what, 13 years?

I shouldn't even have to explain this, but I put that pic on facebook/twitter to see my friends' hilarious reactions, which is what I did when I got the 3DS version early too. Most of them will probably end up playing this game with me, I'll probably end up doing some cool stuff for the online community before release too, if I'm able. (That's what I do in the first place!) Anywhere else my pic has been posted wasn't my doing, but I show up to talk about it since ppl have a lot of misconceptions about how I got it. Of course I'm excited about having the game, lol. The attention I could take or leave, don't really care about it that much, but what I don't like is ppl being misinformed.

But please don't try to act like you're not calling me out with my age when people trying way too hard to look Totally Not Mad about me having the game early are transparently acting like toddlers

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Lol yeah in all honesty people have just been looking for things to be mad about to mask their jealousy. That's plain as day and I didn't really want to call it out, but...

"It's gotta be fake I can tell from the pixels and from having seen quite a few photoshops in my time"
"She wants attention and that is a crime punishable by law as attention is a very limited quantifiable resource"

Like chill dudes, I know it's ****ing cool that I got the game, if I didn't have it id be jealous of the other guys who got it, why else would I be so excited? Nintendo is reaching out to the smash community, which we've all been wanting for what, 13 years?

I shouldn't even have to explain this, but I put that pic on facebook/twitter to see my friends' hilarious reactions, which is what I did when I got the 3DS version early too. Most of them will probably end up playing this game with me, I'll probably end up doing some cool stuff for the online community before release too, if I'm able. (That's what I do in the first place!) Anywhere else my pic has been posted wasn't my doing, but I show up to talk about it since ppl have a lot of misconceptions about how I got it. Of course I'm excited about having the game, lol. The attention I could take or leave, don't really care about it that much, but what I don't like is ppl being misinformed.

But please don't try to act like you're not calling me out with my age when people trying way too hard to look Totally Not Mad about me having the game early are transparently acting like toddlers
Who said any of us were jealous, besides the ones that said it? I never said I was Jealous... like at all. But I apologize if I was rude to you at all at some point. and yes, I know you weren't talking about me directly but still, I apologize. Im 20, I should be acting like an adult

Last edited:

Smallgenie549

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Smallgenie549

I dunno...you seem really cool. Congrats on getting the game early. :)

Top Bottom