• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Someone got Smash Wii U early

Gidy

Smash Lord
NNID
I-Gidy-I
3DS FC
0834-3126-6726
I don't even care anymore, they should just screw over the video game market and release games digitally. I'd gladly have DRM like how the Xbox One was going to be for SMASSSHHHH

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
There's still a bunch of content Nintendo doesn't want to be revealed yet, such as unknown stages and whatnot. They probably didn't allow the Duckhunt footage because his stage was likely unlocked along with it. They wanted that saved for the DHD trailer I guess.

The same case is applied here.

Also, notice despite Kongo Jungle being on the main site's howto pages, we still have yet to see footage of the stage itself in action. I feel there's a lot of stages we may not have seen yet
Still i find them pointless, it wouldn't kill anyone to see footage of other stuff like stages. No one buys it for stuff like that, no one would go: man hyrule castle isn't a stage, then i won't but this! I think we should only have NDAs for hidden characters that weren't on the other game but they probably don't exist so...
She actually got the 3DS version a week early, too, according to Reddit. And despite the Japanese version already being out, she wasn't allowed to talk about any of the hidden stuff.

NDAs are standard procedure. They could unveil everything and still make her sign an NDA.
Interesting, and still as stated above i find these NDA's pointless.
It's me! (Proof: check my twitter name and compare to my swf username) https://twitter.com/pidgezero_one

I didn't win a smash U tournament and I have no idea where people are getting that idea. I am a TO for smash 64 and a promoter for the Ontario smash community and a staff member at /r/smashbros, I play every game competitively but have only ever won small locals for 64, Melee, and Brawl. I have never won a Smash 4 tournament or a PM tournament. :p

Nintendo knows about me through word of mouth and send the game to me as a surprise, a few other Canadian smashers got it the same way. I was just the first to post about it.
They probably are thinking of this:
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20..._player_is_crowned_in_a_thrilling_grand_final
Also, hi! Jow about i duel you in the smash for the game :p

hoyo74

Smash Rookie
if you have the controller adapter can you tell me if it works with dolphin emulator? (if you're allowed to)

Last edited:

Mysteltainn

Smash Ace
Well, I couldn't imagine the pressure of people hustling her for new information

If I had the game early I'd probably just lock myself up in my room away from the rest of the world and silently enjoy the game
This is what I'd do xD

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Is there anything you can say about music?

Stages be damned. I wanna know about my jams!

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Still i find them pointless, it wouldn't kill anyone to see footage of other stuff like stages. No one buys it for stuff like that, no one would go: man hyrule castle isn't a stage, then i won't but this! I think we should only have NDAs for hidden characters that weren't on the other game but they probably don't exist so...

Interesting, and still as stated above i find these NDA's pointless.
NDAs are NDAs, they don't want to show too much of the game for various of reasons. They aren't giving stuff away to people just so they could show everyone else the whole entire game weeks before the game launch.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
NDAs are NDAs, they don't want to show too much of the game for various of reasons. They aren't giving stuff away to people just so they could show everyone else the whole entire game weeks before the game launch.
I guess butwhy can't we get more smashworld or 8 player smash footage from them nintendo?

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Is there anything you can say about music?

Stages be damned. I wanna know about my jams!
Stages, Music, modes.. These people have so much responsibility to uphold!

Last edited:

nitr0monkey

Smash Rookie
I don't even care anymore, they should just screw over the video game market and release games digitally. I'd gladly have DRM like how the Xbox One was going to be for SMASSSHHHH
Your sig goes so well with the video xD

Last edited:

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Yo I hope this blows over soon lol

Hero of the Winds

Smash Journeyman
Most likely real, I mean development is done for sure. A. It's a little over two weeks until release and B. In the most recent PotD Sakurai said "Late in development" like the game is already done. I bet she does actually have the copy.

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Most likely real, I mean development is done for sure. A. It's a little over two weeks until release and B. In the most recent PotD Sakurai said "Late in development" like the game is already done. I bet she does actually have the copy.
I sure do hahah

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I think it would of been best if you didn't put that on twitter. Less attention. At last that what I think. unless you wanted the attention, if so, more power to ya
I actually posted it on twitter because hardly anyone reads my posts unless they're my friends, the internet didn't blow up when I gott the 3ds version early, this came outta nowhere lol

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I actually posted it on twitter because hardly anyone reads my posts unless they're my friends, the internet didn't blow up when I gott the 3ds version early, this came outta nowhere lol
well it was bound to happen someday pff Hope you are ready for the attention you may or may not want.

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
Don't see why anybody gives a ****. Ridley is deconfirmed, Mewtwo is dlc, and we know just about everything else. It's not like Nintendo somehow has more characters on that game disc.

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
More people.

Now why don't you be good and show me some footage of ALL THE CODECS ON ORBITAL GATE ASSAULT AND LYLAT CRUISE! then as a bonus do the Palutena's guidance. You shouldn't get to busted for that unless they're hiding something in those codecs...

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Now why don't you be good and show me some footage of ALL THE CODECS ON ORBITAL GATE ASSAULT AND LYLAT CRUISE! then as a bonus do the Palutena's guidance. You shouldn't get to busted for that unless they're hiding something in those codecs...
besides getting sued of all your money, right?

Aenglaan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Aenglaan
3DS FC
0559-8074-9911
I just know people are going to leak all sorts of crap from this... If it's going to happen, though, please give me the music!

Ridleyridster

Smash Journeyman
Part of me is REALLY excited for the people who got it--they get to enjoy it early and from the sounds of what Pidgezero and others have said, won't leak anything (not that there's anything particularly noteworthy to leak that we know of, but yeah).
On the other hand...I still have to wait two weeks...:dazwa:

Top Bottom