• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Good morning Socia-
oh wait there are only two people in here,including me....
Hi @ Yoshi-hara Yoshi-hara ,how's the loneliness? :132:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
No, I haven't heard it before. Is there a source for this information?
@Marakatu should read too.
From @PushDustIn :
They talk a lot about music, and selecting music for the game. The guy on the left is Kenji Ito, who composed some songs for Brawl and Sm4sh (Space Armada and a couple of other pieces). Sakurai mentions how the composers can put unique spins on music tracks. Masato Kouda, who worked on the Monster Hunter series made the Vs. Ridley track for example.

Haha Sakurai mentions how absurd character requests from abroad are. He notes Goku and Spongebob as some of those requests. When the interviewer starts mentioning other absurd characters (Like Segeta Sanshiro), Sakurai says, "There's always Mii Fighters". Takamaru was briefly considered for a playable character, but his popularity was too low, so he didn't make the cut.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
@Marakatu should read too.
From @PushDustIn :
Well, at least Sakurai was aware of the Goku's popularity on Miiverse. Now if only he saw all the Shrek requests. :troll:

That's good to know that the team planned to do something with the character considering he had a full on remix and a new model. I can understand the reason why he didn't make the cut and respect his decision. All that needs to be done is for Kamiya to make that Murasame Castle reboot and he would have bigger Smash support in no time.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Oh god,I never thought of Sanshiro.
Beat everyone up with a Sega Saturn,it's cool.

Segata Sanshiro for SMA5H. :troll:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Only 7 users, whoa...
What happened to this place? Did a nuke hit and we are the only survivors of the fallout?
If that's the case I better stock up in bottles of water.
NOBODY TOUCH MAH CAN OF BEANS *loads shotgun*:skull:

Last edited:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Well, at least Sakurai was aware of the Goku's popularity on Miiverse. Now if only he saw all the Shrek requests. :troll:

That's good to know that the team planned to do something with the character considering he had a full on remix and a new model. I can understand the reason why he didn't make the cut and respect his decision. All that needs to be done is for Kamiya to make that Murasame Castle reboot and he would have bigger Smash support in no time.
I think during 64, Sakurai said that if Takamaru gets another game, he'll probably add him (I know he's made some cameos in other games, but I guess that does nothing for Sakurai). So, this may go into the popularity thing.

I'd say that if Murasame Castle does get a reboot down the road, he has a pretty good chance of getting in a future Smash game. And of course I'd be supporting him cuz sexy samurais jk jk

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Oh god,I never thought of Sanshiro.
Beat everyone up with a Sega Saturn,it's cool.

Segata Sanshiro for SMA5H. :troll:
If Death Battle is anything to go by, he would be way too OP for Smash (Even in comparison to Lord Hoo Hah).

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Oh hello everyone. How are you all ?
I finished the second case of AA : Investigations. The game is really cool so far, I like the fact that there's no magic stuff in the game. Now it's only logic, no psycholocks or weird bracelets. Now it's just basic logic. That's probably where I consider Edgeworth better than Phoenix sometimes.

Good attorneys use brains and magic. Great attorneys, however, only use their brains and logic to find their way to the truth.

Anyway, what's new here ?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
They call this a Leak.
This is literally Project M.
How do I know?
You can hear Sonic's Voice at the 11-Second Mark, it it ain't Roger C. Smith.

11/10 Atleast you tried

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I see everyone talking on DLC.

So I didn't miss much.

... I hate Latin America not having access to Club Nintendo.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
This morning I woke up to my alarm. I had to get out of bed to turn it off. As I turned around, I saw a spider on the spot of my pillow I had my head on...It escaped.

D

Deleted member

All that needs to be done is for Kamiya to make that Murasame Castle reboot and [Takamaru] would have bigger Smash support in no time.
All I can imagine after reading this is Kamiya's response to people bothering him about it on Twitter.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
They call this a Leak.
How do I know?

11/10 Atleast you tried
After the whole Rayman leak it's gonna be hard to fool anyone with leaks.

at this point it's gameplay or bust.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
They call this a Leak.
How do I know?

11/10 Atleast you tried
- Sonic voice
- Mewtwo itself (based on Gen 1 rather than Gen 6)
Plus I'm pretty sure Mewtwo won't be using its Melee voice clips this time around.
Why not? Most veterans got their Brawl voice clips anyway, so it's possible.

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I do not think Sakurai would anger the fans, having a recycled voice from Melee? That is way too old. Either Sakurai has a new voice actor, or he changed the Melee recordings up a bit.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

I've just watched a video (in french) talking about a possible reboot of the Pokemon series. For some reason, I'm not really against the idea of rebooting those games. When you think about it, Pokemon games are old now, near their 20's to be exact.

Wouldn't it be nice to have an actual new game rather than having the same game, over and over, with updates as new content ? I mean, a lot of series changed their concepts, but not really Pokemon. Unlike Mario for example, who went from 2D platformers to 3D ones and even RPGs, Pokemon has always been pretty stoical in terms of changes. Of course, there was big ones, like the mega-evolutions, but the concept was always the same. Same story, same objectives, same mechanics : other than graphics and minor changes in competitive things, Pokemon never changed drastically.

Why not having a new fresh Pokemon game, with a new concept, a new story, with new mechanics. Why not actually changing the games rather than adding features that disappears over time ? That would be nice and could give the series a fresh start for a younger audience.

I dunno, it's just a thought I had today. Probably because I'm bored and I don't want to study. At least, it makes the time go faster, I guess.

Last edited:

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
Oh wow, there's almost hardly anyone here. Guess it's that time of the day, I suppose.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I'd be only interested in a Pokemon reboot if they promise to not bring back Swirlix, that ice cream pokemon and Aromatisse.

I want them dead. D.E.A.D. DEAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom