• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

<------------------------ HAVE YOU SEEN THESE TWO?! Missing since 2009.
No, I only saw fakers posing as them building cars with nuts and bolts for a certain hardware & software company.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Looks like I came to pay a visit a little to late. Already seeing the good night posts :063:
I'm leaving for vacation at 6 AM tomorrow.
It is 1:30 AM
'
OH JEEZ
*Speeds off to bed*
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDD NNNNIiiiiiiiiiiiigggghhhhhttttttttttt...

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Heh. I should be getting to bed myself considering the fact that I have to make a long, boring 3-3.5 hour drive around 8-9 AM.

Catch you all later.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I only have the 3DS version, and a Friend the Wii U one, so I gave him my game code to register it so we can get Mewtwo for free
Inb4 it doesn't work that way

Soul.

I only have the 3DS version, and a Friend the Wii U one, so I gave him my game code to register it so we can get Mewtwo for free
You'll get a specific code for the two versions. So you might as well get the 3DS code.

D

Deleted member

Does your friend want Mewtwo too? And do they have their own 3DS version? If it's just one code for both versions, I don't know how's that going to work out unless their (or your) CN account is a Family Account.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Everyone is getting Mewtwo.
inb4 more dlc
To be honest, the only reason i have the 3DS version was because of Mewtwo.

Does anyone think we'll see a balance patch despite Sakurai saying he has no further plans to do so?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
You'll get a specific code for the two versions. So you might as well get the 3DS code.
That's the comtemplated scenario; him getting the codes via e-mail and giving me the 3DS one

Does your friend want Mewtwo too? And do they have their own 3DS version? If it's just one code for both versions, I don't know how's that going to work out unless their (or your) CN account is a Family Account.
Yep, well the 3DS version is only mine tho. Welp, I don't know anything about CN accounts so I may ask him to check that.

Inb4 I still getting all wrong
lol Im sleepy

Last edited:

Soul.

To be honest, the only reason i have the 3DS version was because of Mewtwo.

Does anyone think we'll see a balance patch despite Sakurai saying he has no further plans to do so?
Maybe, maybe. Greninja nerfs again.
Or maybe just bring back 1.0.0 ****

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
#NERFDIDDYPLZ
#BUFFLUCINA

#PALUTENAWITHOUTCUSTOMSISALOSTCASE :troll:

...yeah, I should go to sleep, Goodnight everybody

Last edited:

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
I'm actually legit mad.

I'm a really really big Monster Hunter fan, and have been crazy excited for Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, and wanted to get the game with the special edition new 3DS. I've been waiting so long for them to hopefully restock it, but I've already gone so long without that beautiful game and I'm 200% mad.

D

Deleted member

I'm actually legit mad.

I'm a really really big Monster Hunter fan, and have been crazy excited for Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, and wanted to get the game with the special edition new 3DS. I've been waiting so long for them to hopefully restock it, but I've already gone so long without that beautiful game and I'm 200% mad.
That special edition New 3DS looks pretty nice. Too bad we have to deal with shortages.

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
It is just mind numbingly frustrating for so many people out there with the specific goal of obtaining things right when they're released, in high quantity, just to say "f you" to the fans and then resell them for exorbitant prices, just so people can't have them and if they want them bad enough, then the scalper makes a killing off of being a douchebag.

Quality, amirite.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I QR'd a Wondercard, and it replaced my shiny Beldum Wondercard. There goes my record of keeping Wondercards I downloaded. :/

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Tried to make the Tourian escape a stage again. This time it doesn't have a floor so characters don't live up to an insanely high percent. Also, the platforms are tiny, and you can't grab the ledges like in the original Metroid. I tried to make it as close to the top half of that shaft as I can. Computers don't stand a chance on that stage. :p

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I just experienced an intense match on For Glory.
I was playing against this guy who was playing as Link and I was Ganondorf.
I KO'd him the first time by going off the edge while he was recovering and using my Uair.
My finger slipped so instead of using Up B to return to the stage I accidently used Side B. So I KO'd myself.
Then at the last stock... I was pretty much done for after he launched me to the far right blast line.
But his boomerang that he threw that messed me up actually saved me by pulling me back while I was using my Up B.
While I was being pulled back to the stage he was taunting. Good thing he used Link's longest taunt which gave me a chance to counter attack with a Forward Smash. I scored a KO after that. And my reaction to all of this was basically.

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I KO'd him the first time by going off the edge while he was recovering and using my Uair.
My finger slipped so instead of using Up B to return to the stage I accidently used Side B. So I KO'd myself.
Then at the last stock... I was pretty much done for after he launched me to the far right blast line.
But his boomerang that he threw that messed me up actually saved me by pulling me back while I was using my Up B.
While I was being pulled back to the stage he was taunting. Good thing he used Link's longest taunt which gave me a chance to counter attack with a Forward Smash. I scored a KO after that. And my reaction to all of this was basically.

I love it when that sort of thing happens LOL XD :p

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935

I've had that with the Villager's side-taunt. It lasts for long enough to do a Warlock-Punch lol.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
I just decided to look this up and I have to say I'm disappointed at the number of dislikes this theme has got, people are too quick to judge it seems. This to me feels like a theme that would 'feel' better whilst playing the game, as opposed to most of Xenoblade's themes which are fantastic just to listen to. People aren't just accepting to change as well, rapping = instant dislike. A shame because I really like it, and even with the rapping gone the music sounds brilliant. I hope this doesn't become a reoccurring trend for this game, it doesn't deserve hate like this.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Morning all

My dad is having another sick day :c he gets hallucinations sometimes.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I can't help but say "NYEEEOWWW" like :4fox: whenever I get hurt now. I didn't even start doing it on purpose, it's just a permanent habit now o_o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom