• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

Villager Pikachu matchup confirmed at 95-5.

Trust me this isn't situational. Every good villager will be pulling it off in the near future.
Does it work on anyone else that is not called Pikachu.

Last edited:

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
Does it work on anyone else that is not called Pikachu.
From what I have found, it is only a 0 to death on Pikachu. The combo works on every character that can be jab-locked after getting shoved off a ledge(but doesn't always start at 0 or doesn't kill if started at 0). Pikachu just happens to be the lightest one so he dies early enough.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Villager Pikachu matchup confirmed at 95-5.

Trust me this isn't situational. Every good villager will be pulling it off in the near future.
A few things to note:
1. Pikachu didn't try to DI
2. The combo seems to depend on the way Battlefield's platforms are situated. You won't be able to pull this off on FD or Smashville.

Soul.

From what I have found, it is only a 0 to death on Pikachu. The combo works on every character that can be jab-locked after getting shoved off a ledge(but doesn't always start at 0 or doesn't kill if started at 0). Pikachu just happens to be the lightest one so he dies early enough.
Hmm. I thought Jigglypuff was the lightest. Guess I'll have to search for a secondary.
Will destroy Villagers who perform this technique. :troll:

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
Hmm. I thought Jigglypuff was the lightest. Guess I'll have to search for a secondary.
Will destroy Villagers who perform this technique. :troll:
Jiggly is too floaty so she can jump or tech before she hits the ground.

Soul.

A few things to note:
1. Pikachu didn't try to DI
2. The combo seems to depend on the way Battlefield's platforms are situated. You won't be able to pull this off on FD or Smashville.
Which will obviously make sure Pikachu mains don't have to play on Battlefield. That Villager 0 to KO is super, super situational as the video description.

Jiggly is too floaty so she can jump or tech before she hits the ground.
...So uhh, Pikachu can't tech this thing?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Id rather have Loony toons and Tom and Jerry, when censors were for ****ies
Also when you said "enjoyed them" you made it sound like they are all bad. pft
As for that last part, I'm speaking from the fan's point of view since the show was under fire before its release and after the first season aired. It's true that nothing can beat the original classics since that's when the toons themselves were at their prime before the least successful revivals like Lunatics and the previously mentioned Looney Tunes Show happened. I do give the show credit for a few things like having Bugs beat Cecil Turtle for once in the life time (I've always felt that turtle should have been beaten one day whether it was in a race or not) and making Lola Bunny feel right at home since her Space Jam portrayal didn't feel all that "looney" to me (A flirty sporty rabbit doesn't feel like Looney Tunes material to begin with).

Does One Piece always have these wacky characters?

Reminds me a bit of Bobobo-bo bo bowhatevertheheckitscalled. Y'know, the manga/anime with that guy with a yellow afro who fights with nose hairs. And there's also a giant blue thing, and that small white thing. And the orange thing, the poop-head thing, and that purple torpedo thing. But there's some more human characters, like the pink-haired girl, and that white-haired guy.

Which reminds me, awesome ending

Seriously though, I've read the Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo manga for a while back in the day. Good and random times.
Hell yeah, One Piece is very diverse with its characters since 1997 thanks to Oda's unique artsyle. We can have characters that look cool (Zoro), wacky (Franky), serious (Akainu), sadistic (Doflamingo), cute (Chopper), chill (Kizaru), vain (Cavendish), badass (Bartolomeo), snobby (Ms. Merry Christmas), and weird (Chessmarimo). It's like one of these works that can keep a consistent story while having these quirky characters with their interesting personalities and laughs (No really, each character in question has their own unique laugh). There's Blackbeard's "Zehahahahahaha!", Perona's "Horohorohorohorohoro!", Moria's "Kishishisishishsihshi!", Enel's "Yahahahahahahahaha!", Diamante's "Uhahahahahaha!", and so on making each character funny in their own way.

Say what Bobobo? You ma'am, get to me in the top of my "Cool List" for admitting that you read Bobobo-bobo-Bobo without seeing just the CN anime in the past. Shinsetsu (The manga's sequel) was where things got even better since they had new allies in the form of Gasser's magical girl sister and a psychotic anthopomophic koala, not to mention Gasser's new transformation Wicked King Heppokomaru. ;)

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
WELP.
I'm going to bed guys.
See ya in the morning!
Here's some MM music for your night:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
As for that last part, I'm speaking from the fan's point of view since the show was under fire before its release and after the first season aired. It's true that nothing can beat the original classics since that's when the toons themselves were at their prime before the least successful revivals like Lunatics and the previously mentioned Looney Tunes Show happened. I do give the show credit for a few things like having Bugs beat Cecil Turtle for once in the life time (I've always felt that turtle should have been beaten one day whether it was in a race or not) and making Lola Bunny feel right at home since her Space Jam portrayal didn't feel all that "looney" to me (A flirty sporty rabbit doesn't feel like Looney Tunes material to begin with).

Hell yeah, One Piece is very diverse with its characters since 1997 thanks to Oda's unique artsyle. We can have characters that look cool (Zoro), wacky (Franky), serious (Akainu), sadistic (Doflamingo), cute (Chopper), chill (Kizaru), vain (Cavendish), badass (Bartolomeo), snobby (Ms. Merry Christmas), and weird (Chessmarimo). It's like one of these works that can keep a consistent story while having these quirky characters with their interesting personalities and laughs (No really, each character in question has their own unique laugh). There's Blackbeard's "Zehahahahahaha!", Perona's "Horohorohorohorohoro!", Moria's "Kishishisishishsihshi!", Enel's "Yahahahahahahahaha!", Diamante's "Uhahahahahaha!", and so on making each character funny in their own way.

Say what Bobobo? You ma'am, get to me in the top of my "Cool List" for admitting that you read Bobobo-bobo-Bobo without seeing just the CN anime in the past. Shinsetsu (The manga's sequel) was where things got even better since they had new allies in the form of Gasser's magical girl sister and a psychotic anthopomophic koala, not to mention Gasser's new transformation Wicked King Heppokomaru. ;)
I have the exact opposite opinion on Bugs beating Cecil in the Lonney Tunes Show. Cecil was Bug's foil, the one and only character who could outsmart him. Bugs was quite cocky and Cecil just seemed to teach him to stop in all the right ways. He wasn't a villain and he wasn't cruel. Then The Looney Tunes Show made him a total jackass.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Kinda have a problem that I have no solution to.

For those who have a hotmail account, I'm sure you're aware of their recent "overprotective" BS that keeps you outta your own profile. What I'm seeking is a way to get back on and check my stuff without being forced to make a yahoo account, or find a way to transfer it to gmail. It's been getting on my nerves for a while, and I'm probably missing some stuff and all.
If there's a solution to this, I'd appreciate it. Sigh, the old days were better when things were more simple and cooler, same with the old YT. :(

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Well I must sleep for class and I have to Watch assclass tommorow after I come home
Oh my.
Please tell me that's an error and people don't really abbreviate it to assclass.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
that literally the abbreviation for Assassination Classroom . I said the same thing

For those who have a hotmail account, I'm sure you're aware of their recent "overprotective" BS that keeps you outta your own profile. What I'm seeking is a way to get back on and check my stuff without being forced to make a yahoo account, or find a way to transfer it to gmail. It's been getting on my nerves for a while, and I'm probably missing some stuff and all.
If there's a solution to this, I'd appreciate it. Sigh, the old days were better when things were more simple and cooler, same with the old YT. :(
Things change. Deal.
I wish I can help you on your problem but I dont log onto my hotmail, the Hotmail application on my laptop does that for me on my min email so I didn't have a reason to remember my email.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

I was not aware of this actually. Is this only for certain countries?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
In other news, I got through the demo of Codename S.T.E.A.M. And I have to say I liked it. I don't know if I'll get the full game, but I will consider it.

Soul.

I was not aware of this actually. Is this only for certain countries?
It's Microsoft so no. After a while if you don't check your Hotmail / Outlook you get that message.

In other news, I got through the demo of Codename S.T.E.A.M. And I have to say I liked it. I don't know if I'll get the full game, but I will consider it.
I heard the game has online multiplayer. That's good news.
Competitive Code Name: S.T.E.A.M., let's go.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I'm already watching a certain duo of fleabags fighting before my very eyes. Cats can be quite the handful at times and there are cases where neutering them could give them the order they need. Spongebob is already "clipped" since the past seven years, but Nico on the other hands deserves to have his family jewels removed or else things get out of hand (You seriously do not want know the many things he had done since we bought him).

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I'm already watching a certain duo of fleabags fighting before my very eyes. Cats can be quite the handful at times and there are cases where neutering them could give them the order they need.
Thats why having a snake is better, All you have to do is feed then once a month and they can last for around a year without food
also anything is better the stupid cats

also, why did you buy ****ing cats? you could of gotten a LOYAL Dog

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I would help you, but sadly, I am not a big expert on email services. If anything, it's just Gmail. I did use Yahoo and Outlook (Hotmail) before, though. Are you talking about this one phone recovery thing? I dunno. :p

And the old YouTube was gold but there had to be a point in which we had to move on. I now treat YouTube and DeviantArt as "legacy sites", as weird as it sounds. Probably because they are the past... ? Talking about it, here's something.

A modern version of the YouTube Channels 2.0 layout with a Material Design facelift.

So I sent that to Google Feedback as a "feature idea" and as there are zero ways to contact Google for real I had to do that. It's not going to happen, but what can be done about it.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

It's possible to transfer it to gmail.

https://support.google.com/mail/answer/164640?hl=en

D

Deleted member

Are there ways for left handed people to play it? From what I've seen on gameplay footage, you use your left hand to move the character and the touch screen for the camera with the right hand. I'll have to try it out I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Are there ways for left handed people to play it? From what I've seen on gameplay footage, you use your left hand to move the character and the touch screen for the camera with the right hand. I'll have to try it out I guess.
I really have no idea (since I'm right handed), but I did see there was Circle Pad Pro support.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Thats why having a snake is better, All you have to do is feed then once a month and they can last for around a year without food
also anything is better the stupid cats
I could agree with you on that latter statement, but we have a dachshund that is even worse than the two of them combined due to his stubborn nature (Ironically, being stubborn is a natural state for this breed from what I've seen). Max had done many things including stealing fallen food, ripping open garbage bags, not listening to anyone that calls his own name (Most notably when he's outside), intentionally humping anything he gets his hands on, biting anyone that tries to pick him up, barking at family that he had known for more than once, begging for food that is obviously poisonous to him (He always crowds me when I've eating raisins), and ripping library books that we had to pay for. Did I forget to mention the fact that he steals used "pads" (Yes, THOSE pads that most of you females use) and hid them under our bed. :urg:

And all of this happened because my little bother would never bother training him or giving him some love for the past 6 years, which raises the question "Why want a dog that you would never take care of?". We even debated plenty times on sending him back to the shelter and not a single person can come to a final decision. If this isn't the most hellish hound that I've ever known, then I don't know what is.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I would help you, but sadly, I am not a big expert on email services. If anything, it's just Gmail. I did use Yahoo and Outlook (Hotmail) before, though. Are you talking about this one phone recovery thing? I dunno. :p
It's the "Call us overprotective" routine that's getting on my nerves. I appreciate the support btw.
EDIT: I currently can't check my Email, making this harder.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Did I forget to mention the fact that he steals used "pads" (Yes, THOSE pads that most of you females use) and hid them under our bed. :urg:
haha my old dog did that once XD we just laughed and went on with our lives. the dog I have now mostly has genetic problems like seizers/ hip problems so I'm used to it
He got into the onions once but he was all good. btw those are poisonous to dogs (so if you ever want to get rid of your dog since you wont turn him in, jk dont do that)
Still. Snakes dude, Snakes are cool.

If you cant stand him, just send him back on your own. you obviously dont want him, just send him back.

Last edited:

Soul.

Speaking of the New 3DS, I really need one. Don't know which color. Maybe the Monster Hunter one, I guess... I dunno.
My regular 3DS' Circle Pad grip is wearing off. Like the grip falls down every single time. It's hard for me to play games like Smash 3DS with the grip falling down almost always.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Speaking of the New 3DS, I really need one. Don't know which color. Maybe the Monster Hunter one, I guess... I dunno.
My regular 3DS' Circle Pad grip is wearing off. Like the grip falls down every single time. It's hard for me to play games like Smash 3DS with the grip falling down almost always.
Am I the only one whos 3DS is still fine still? My old 3DS top screen went out, got an XL and it has lasted me for a long time

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
haha my old dog did that once XD we just laughed and went on with out lives. the dog I have now mostly has genetic problems like seizers/ hip problems so I'm used to it
He got into the onions once but he was all good.
Still. Snakes dude, Snakes are cool.
Again, I hope that's a mistake.

Sad to hear about your dog having seizures. Hip problems are from what I've seen, quite common with dogs.

Snakes are cool. A freind of mine had one. He lost it once and about a month later he found it living in a hole in the wall. It had more than doubled in size.
Am I the only one whos 3DS is still fine still? My old 3DS top screen went out, got an XL and it has lasted me for a long time
Yeah my 3DS I've had since day one is perfectly fine.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It's the "Call us overprotective" routine that's getting on my nerves. I appreciate the support btw.
EDIT: I currently can't check my Email, making this harder.
Those messages can get irritating. I haven't checked 2 of my Hotmail accounts in a long time that they got automatically deleted. Luckily, the YouTube accounts that had those same emails were still there, and I can convert it to Gmail at any time.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Again, I hope that's a mistake.

Sad to hear about your dog having seizures. Hip problems are from what I've seen, quite common with dogs.

Snakes are cool. A freind of mine had one. He lost it once and about a month later he found it living in a hole in the wall. It had more than doubled in size.
He is a Labberdoodle, I think the seizures are from the Lab in him. the hip problems is with any large dog-
"He lost it once and about a month later he found it living in a hole in the wall. It had more than doubled in size."
What the ****, what a bad snake owner. Sounds like he shouldnt be trusted with a snake. I hope it was taken from him. who loses a snake

Last edited:

Soul.

My regular 3DS has been in a fine condition ever since I got it in the launch date. It wasn't until that time of the year back in 2014 where the grip started to fall as I tried to breed a Pokémon in Pokémon Y.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom