• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im back plebs :yoshimelee:

Oh wait... I had some identity confusion, sorry

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I'm already watching a certain duo of fleabags fighting before my very eyes. Cats can be quite the handful at times and there are cases where neutering them could give them the order they need. Spongebob is already "clipped" since the past seven years, but Nico on the other hands deserves to have his family jewels removed or else things get out of hand (You seriously do not want know the many things he had done since we bought him).
My cat's neutered and he's still as crazy as ever.

Just recently when I was sleeping, he jumped on my bed, went on my legs, and started humping my blanket. Well, he actually kneads and humps all at the same time. But anyway, I literally kicked him off, and what does he do? HE JUMPS RIGHT BACK ON THE BED. And at least twice a week, around midnight he runs laps around the house, howling like crazy (which he almost sounds like a dog lol).

I do play with him since he has so much energy and he does need to use it somewhere haha. Like usually with mice toys or string. And man, even though my cat's kinda chubby, he could still jump in the air and do like 5 flips.

Good luck with your cats though. I love those crazy felines, and I seriously would love to buy a kitten again haha.

Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Why people keep making " I don't know who to main" threads. Like they don't have a favorite character. I say just play all the character and pick the one that feels right and not spam smash boards
Am I the only one whos 3DS is still fine still? My old 3DS top screen went out, got an XL and it has lasted me for a long time
Mines is still fine looks almost new.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
My cat's neutered and he's still as crazy as ever.

Just recently when I was sleeping, he jumped on my bed, went on my legs, and started humping my blanket. Well, he actually kneads and humps all at the same time. But anyway, I literally kicked him off, and what does he do? HE JUMPS RIGHT BACK ON THE BED. And at least twice a week, around midnight he runs laps around the house, howling like crazy (which he almost sounds like a dog lol).
That would be the time I get rid of the ****

D

Deleted member

Yeah... that. With a cent. Unfortunately. Thought it could work but all it did was harm my 3DS, lol.
I have no idea who in the world thought of this idea if it was going to harm the 3DS. Man, why are people so crazy?

Soul.

Why people keep making " I don't know who to main" threads. Like they don't have a favorite character. I say just play all the character and pick the one that feels right and not spam smash boards
If only there was a sticky saying "Main whatever character you want"...

I have no idea who in the world thought of this idea if it was going to harm the 3DS. Man, why are people so crazy?
A PokéTuber had the wonderful idea to put a cent inside the Circle Pad so that the character could move automatically in Lumiose City without the use of the fingers.

D

Deleted member

A PokéTuber had the wonderful idea to put a cent inside the Circle Pad so that the character could move automatically in Lumiose City without the use of the fingers.
PokéTubers pretty much tend to bot in video views on YouTube instead of giving real tricks, am I right? :troll:

Im back plebs :yoshimelee:

Oh wait... I had some identity confusion, sorry
SProgepede confirmed to be @ Abyssal Lagiacrus Abyssal Lagiacrus ' alternate account. :smirk:

Last edited by a moderator:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
He is a Labberdoodle, I think the seizures are from the Lab in him. the hip problems is with any large dog-
"He lost it once and about a month later he found it living in a hole in the wall. It had more than doubled in size."
What the ****, what a bad snake owner. Sounds like he shouldnt be trusted with a snake. I hope it was taken from him. who loses a snake
I don't think it was taken from him. The snake was apparently fine according to the vet but he did have to fix some things in his house to keep it (like the holes in the wall).
He had a few pets over the years, two dogs, a parrot and a lizard.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I don't think it was taken from him. The snake was apparently fine according to the vet but he did have to fix some things in his house to keep it (like the holes in the wall).
He had a few pets over the years, two dogs, a parrot and a lizard.
hm.... So whyy wasn't the snake in a cage? thats how the crap in florida happend
Call me overly safe, but I always keep mind in his cage so he doesn't get larger then the cage he is in

anyway, time for m to go to bed. you all sleep well tonight

Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
They should sticky that the same goes for the I don't think I'm getting better and I feel like giveing up.
So I changed my avatar.
Is everyone fine with this welcome change.
I'm fine with it, as long as you fine with mines.:p

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
hm.... So whyy wasn't the snake in a cage? thats how the crap in florida happend
Call me overly safe, but I always keep mind in his cage so he doesn't get larger then the cage he is in

anyway, time for m to go to bed. you all sleep well tonight
Part of the things he had to fix. He had a giant fish tank which he used to keep the snake in. One day when he came home the entire front panel had come off.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So I changed my avatar.
Is everyone fine with this welcome change.
This doesn't look like a .jpg saved on Windows XP MS Paint, so it's completely welcome... and cute

Soul.

very much fine with it
I remember this image. That's from the B/W anime. Don't know when did Charizard come back.

This doesn't look like a .jpg saved on Windows XP MS Paint, so it's completely welcome... and cute
Heh heh. Yes.
Also thanks. IIRC it's from the Celebi movie even though this was found on the beauty that is Google.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Really!? I wonder what they will call Unity.:smirk:
Probably just ***. :p

Anyway, watching GimR play Falco reminds me of how I play. I tend to run into ****... No, I am not a lemming, but I am a Daffy Duck. Oh, and GimR 9 Judge shenanigans.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I love the mis-title of Team Rob on the new conquest.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I can't wait to see the next episode or Pokémon XY, but not because Im seeing the series; That day the AmourShipping pages and sites will explode with happiness or anger.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
how many daleks does it take to destroy 5 million cybermen/

Soul.

I can't wait to see the next episode or Pokémon XY, but not because Im seeing the series; That day the AmourShipping pages and sites will explode with happiness or anger.
Don't worry my friend, that will happen eventually. XY is a boring series to me but eh. What's the new episode supposed to be?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Don't worry my friend, that will happen eventually. XY is a boring series to me but eh. What's the new episode supposed to be?
Ash and Serena have a "date" or something else related to a Tree in Coumarine City that I forgot :p

Well, Im starting to read my name as SPongebob; that means Im sleepy :4dk:

Goodnight all!

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
doesn't serena realize she's just going to be replaced by a new girl when a new game comes out/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom