• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

"The location tests for Pokkén Tournament have begun in Japan and have revealed a few more minor details. In addition to the two stages that we know about, as well as the colosseum/fighting ring stages in the promotional pamphlet, a fourth new stage was revealed during the location test thanks to Twitter user revolvermario. This stage appears to be set in a dome in an aquarium and features a load of Water-type Pokémon, as well as the Legendary Pokémon, Lugia. Alternate colours/costumes have also been spotted including a Pikachu wearing blue shorts and a red Lucario. Other colourations have also been confirmed. Red Gardevoir and White Suicune both are alternate colours that are used within this game"

Red ****ing Lucario man. :4lucario:

If you to see more of the pictures, go visit Serebii, where I found this out.
Yoooooo color changes?!?!?! This game is looking great omg.

Also what happened to Apex? No more streams?

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Goofballs in Glendale Part 2

By Cliffjumper

Cast
crazyal02
SmashRiver64
xSoul
CliffJumper
Enderman Aura
Radical Beam
This Guy.
TewnLeenk
Blargg888
Sehnsucht
Frostwraith
RaccoonBL
Rysir
FalKoopa
Kaye Cruiser
Opossum
NintendoSpider151
Kermit the Ninja
KingofPhantoms47
Knuckles the Knuckles
Cobalsh
Space Stranger
OboromuramaAlpaca
Flight
Cap'nChreest
Rocket Raccoon

The shuttle landed in Glendale. The crew was just about to go to their hotel, each crew member would share a room with their travel buddy. It was good to get some time away from Smashville, but some of the club members were kinda bummed about the heat, even though it was really just comparable to the summer you would expect in Smashville.

Flight: I never knew there would be a place to go swimming outdoors in the winter, Rysir.
Rysir: Why in the name of Cal Ripken Junior did I not think of bringing my swim trunks and beach towels?

Sehnsucht: Hey Radical, you're not working on another writing, are you?
Radical Beam: Not at the moment, but I might start one soon.

That night some of the crew members snuck out to visit the Glendale branch of Latte, the Members Only Milk Bar. Some of them got free membership since they preordered Majoras Mask 3D.

The Bartender: Oy, new faces, it's been a while since we got new faces here. Where you from?
This Guy.: We're from Smashville.
Bartender: Well what brings you here?
Enderman Aura: We're here for the super bowl.
Bartender: Yeah, I kinda guessed. I'm surprised too. I usually don't get crowds from outside of Arizona for Super Bowls hosted here until Wednesday. (Points at KingofPhantoms47) YOU, what can I get you?
KingofPhantoms47: Chateau Romani
Cliffjumper: Same here.
Enderman Aura: Yup
This Guy: Mmm-hmm!
Bartender: Four Chateau Romani coming right up.
Enderman Aura: Who could've known there'd be a Milk Bar out in the middle of nowhere?
Cliff: As long as Frosty don't find out we were here.
This Guy.: then you need to have a good cover story for Spider when you go back to your room, Cliff.
Cliff: Like what?
KingofPhantoms: The hotel has an indoor pool, dude. Just say "I went swimming"
Cliff: As long as he don't search my laundry basket for a wet suit.
(All 4 Laugh)

The minimum age for ordering Chateau Romani was ten, so nobody really broke the law. But suddenly, the phone rang.
Bartender: Latte of Glendale Arizona
SmashRiver64: Yes, I'm looking for a friend of mine. Last name Smakmi, middle initial U, First name Heywood.
Bartender: Ok, I'll check. Uh, is Heywood U Smakmi here? HEY EVERYBODY, HEYWOOD U SMAKMI!!! (A man rushes to the counter)
Heywood: I'm Heywood U Smakmi!
Bartender: Telephone!
Heywood: Hello? This is Heywood U Smakmi!
SmashRiver: Uh.... Hi!
Heywood: Who is this?
SmashRiver: Smash River 64
Heywood: Oh what can I do for you, River?
SmashRiver: Uh, let me explain, this is a prank phone call that sort of backfired, and I'd like to bail out right now.
Heywood: No problem, better luck next time. (Hangs up) What a nice young man.

The next morning, everybody got up at 7:00 AM Mountain time, and went downstairs after showering for some froot loops and waffles. Four of the crew members scolded their travel buddies for being absent until late night.

NintendoSpider151: Cliff, I didn't hear you come in last night until 1:00 in the morning. What is the meaning of this?!
Cliff: I went swimming.
NS151: SWIMMING?!?!?!?!?! YOU IDIOT, ITS NOT EVEN FEBRUARY!!!!!!!
Enderman Aura: Spider! You are aware that this hotels pool is indoors, right?
OboromuramaAlpaca: You were swimming too, Aura?
Cap'n Chreest: Do tell. KingofPhantoms wasn't with you, was he?
Cliff: Yep. Him, myself, Enderman, and This Guy. all went swimming in the hotel's indoor pool last night.
(KingofPhantoms and This Guy. blush.)
Knuckles the Knuckles: That explains a lot

But then they heard a vuvuzela from across the hall. 'Twas Blargg888 blowing the vuvuzela, scaring the bejeebers out of the entire hall. Then Frostwraith stood up from his table and headed in Blargg's way.

Frostwraith: BLAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blargg888: (Sheepishly giggles) Hi Frosty!
Frosty: What did I tell you about blowing Vuvuzelas in public? Repeat it back to me!
Blargg: It's against the rules.
Frosty: Right, so next time I hear a vuvuzela blast in public, you will find yourself scrubbing all of the floors in the clubhouse. Is that clear, my boy?!
Blargg: Yes, Frosty.

Soon afterwards, the bell boy came in with the sure sign someone got something in the mail. The boy was holding a box that looked like it could've been from Target.

Bell Boy: Package for RaccoonBL.
RaccoonBL: I'm RaccoonBL!
Bell Boy: You got something from Target!
RaccoonBL: Thank you, sir. Here's your tip.
Space Stranger: I wonder what's in it.
Kermit the Ninja: Judging by the size of the package, I do not think its a new game.
XSoul: You think it could be a Homura figurine?
Opossum, Cobalsh, Kermit the Ninja, and Space Stranger (together): Nah!

At about 9:30 AM, TewnLeenk, FalKoopa, Space Stranger, and Kaye Cruiser went on a bus going to the Grand Canyon. The rest of the crew stayed in the hotel going about their normal business. (Except for the guys playing Monopoly in Rocket Raccoon's room)

XSoul: Chance card, this could be good.
Rysir: Or bad, you never know.
XSoul: "Go directly to jail!" NAAAWWW! Why is it always me?!?!
Cliff: This is the third time you were sent to jail already, X.
XSoul: GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
Rysir: Not their fault, you got yourself into this!
Cliff: They don't call it Monopoly for no reason.
Rocket Raccoon: Ok, my turn. FREE PARKING!!!
(XSoul, Cliff, and Rysir groan)

The next few days went by, and eventually it was the big day. Everybody got on the bus to head for University of Phoenix Stadium to get to the game.

CrazyAl02: I hope Don is covering for me at the bar.
Opossum: I'm sure he's doing fine, Al.
Frosty: Kermit! Quit doodling! The games about to start.
Kermit the Ninja: Sorry Frosty!
TewnLeenk: I tried to warn you he'd be watching.
Kermit: And I told you, I don't care if the whole crowd thinks I have a crush on Homura.
(Blargg888, Cliff, and KingofPhantoms laugh)

Part 3 coming soon.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215

By Cliffjumper

Cast
crazyal02
SmashRiver64
xSoul
CliffJumper
Enderman Aura
Radical Beam
This Guy.
TewnLeenk
Blargg888
Sehnsucht
Frostwraith
RaccoonBL
Rysir
FalKoopa
Kaye Cruiser
Opossum
NintendoSpider151
Kermit the Ninja
KingofPhantoms47
Knuckles the Knuckles
Cobalsh
Space Stranger
OboromuramaAlpaca
Flight
Cap'nChreest
Rocket Raccoon

The shuttle landed in Glendale. The crew was just about to go to their hotel, each crew member would share a room with their travel buddy. It was good to get some time away from Smashville, but some of the club members were kinda bummed about the heat, even though it was really just comparable to the summer you would expect in Smashville.

Flight: I never knew there would be a place to go swimming outdoors in the winter, Rysir.
Rysir: Why in the name of Cal Ripken Junior did I not think of bringing my swim trunks and beach towels?

That night some of the crew members snuck out to visit the Glendale branch of Latte, the Members Only Milk Bar. Some of them got free membership since they preordered Majoras Mask 3D.

The Bartender: Oy, new faces, it's been a while since we got new faces here. Where you from?
Bartender: Yeah, I kinda guessed. I'm surprised too. I usually don't get crowds from outside of Arizona for Super Bowls hosted here until Wednesday. (Points at KingofPhantoms47) YOU, what can I get you?
Enderman Aura: Who could've known there'd be a Milk Bar out in the middle of nowhere?
This Guy.: then you need to have a good cover story for Spider when you go back to your room, Cliff.
(All 4 Laugh)

The minimum age for ordering Chateau Romani was ten, so nobody really broke the law. But suddenly, the phone rang.
SmashRiver64: Yes, I'm looking for a friend of mine. Last name Smakmi, middle initial U, First name Heywood.
Bartender: Ok, I'll check. Uh, is Heywood U Smakmi here? HEY EVERYBODY, HEYWOOD U SMAKMI!!! (A man rushes to the counter)
SmashRiver: Uh, let me explain, this is a prank phone call that sort of backfired, and I'd like to bail out right now.

The next morning, everybody got up at 7:00 AM Mountain time, and went downstairs after showering for some froot loops and waffles. Four of the crew members scolded their travel buddies for being absent until late night.

NintendoSpider151: Cliff, I didn't hear you come in last night until 1:00 in the morning. What is the meaning of this?!
Cliff: Yep. Him, myself, Enderman, and This Guy. all went swimming in the hotel's indoor pool last night.

But then they heard a vuvuzela from across the hall. 'Twas Blargg888 blowing the vuvuzela, scaring the bejeebers out of the entire hall. Then Frostwraith stood up from his table and headed in Blargg's way.

Frosty: What did I tell you about blowing Vuvuzelas in public? Repeat it back to me!
Frosty: Right, so next time I hear a vuvuzela blast in public, you will find yourself scrubbing all of the floors in the clubhouse. Is that clear, my boy?!

Soon afterwards, the bell boy came in with the sure sign someone got something in the mail. The boy was holding a box that looked like it could've been from Target.

Kermit the Ninja: Judging by the size of the package, I do not think its a new game.

At about 9:30 AM, TewnLeenk, FalKoopa, Space Stranger, and Kaye Cruiser went on a bus going to the Grand Canyon. The rest of the crew stayed in the hotel going about their normal business. (Except for the guys playing Monopoly in Rocket Raccoon's room)

The next few days went by, and eventually it was the big day. Everybody got on the bus to head for University of Phoenix Stadium to get to the game.

Kermit: And I told you, I don't care if the whole crowd thinks I have a crush on Homura.

Part 3 coming soon.
tl;dr :troll:
Nice story though
Super Bowl sunday hype

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

By Cliffjumper

Cast
crazyal02
SmashRiver64
xSoul
CliffJumper
Enderman Aura
Radical Beam
This Guy.
TewnLeenk
Blargg888
Sehnsucht
Frostwraith
RaccoonBL
Rysir
FalKoopa
Kaye Cruiser
Opossum
NintendoSpider151
Kermit the Ninja
KingofPhantoms47
Knuckles the Knuckles
Cobalsh
Space Stranger
OboromuramaAlpaca
Flight
Cap'nChreest
Rocket Raccoon

(All 4 Laugh)

Part 3 coming soon.
OMG please write more XD LOL

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
What happened? The Twitters don't make me any wiser.
Some dumbass pulled the fire alarm, but when the fire marshall came in, he saw that the structural integrity of the entire venue was severely compromised and capable of collapsing. Ironically, the Melee side of the venue is structurally sound. They could try to get as much done as possible in that area, but obviously this thing's gonna take a lot longer than it should have.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Well, Sakurai said for the second time that this will be the last Smash game that he'll ever direct. I'd say he should take a well deserved rest from any video game related project to enjoy some quality time with his wife and daughter. As for future Smash games, I'm pretty sure that the big N will find some sucessor to take care of the franchise and please the fanbase's greedy needs.

http://mynintendonews.com/2015/01/29/sakurai-once-again-says-smash-bros-could-be-his-last-game/

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Well, Sakurai said for the second time that this will be the last Smash game that he'll ever direct. I'd say he should take a well deserved rest from any video game related project to enjoy some quality time with his wife and daughter. As for future Smash games, I'm pretty sure that the big N will find some sucessor to take care of the franchise and please the fanbase's greedy needs.

http://mynintendonews.com/2015/01/29/sakurai-once-again-says-smash-bros-could-be-his-last-game/
Sakurai is like his friend Kojima: he says he quits, only to announce another sequel a month later. Well, in Sakurai's case its much more than a month, but you get the point.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me

As long as the successor is not biased toward Kid Icarus or Kirby, and handles third party characters the same way, and gets rid of cruel smash, I'm good.

Strofirko

Smash Master
As long as the successor is not biased toward Kid Icarus or Kirby, and handles third party characters the same way, and gets rid of cruel smash, I'm good.
This part is not processing...
Shutdown is imminent...

Summing up:Better not ask it.

FunkyKapu615

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kapukapu61
3DS FC
0989-1875-0948
There never going to get rid of cruel smash and soon there gonna made even more cruel smash muhahaha (I think)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

They would probably keep Cruel Smash to make everyone go full riot mode. I don't even know who thought about it.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Well that's easy. Nintendo doesn't own those licenses, so they won't be in.
Technically, Raiden could get in because of MGS: The Twin Snakes that was on the GCN. Wasn't Ape Escape ever on a Nintendo system? I might be thinking of that Monkey ball game.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Ha, Sony owns a third of them.
And Nintendo owns none. So we shouldn't worry.

Technically, Raiden could get in because of MGS: The Twin Snakes that was on the GCN. Wasn't Ape Escape ever on a Nintendo system? I might be thinking of that Monkey ball game.
Judging how we didn't get Snake, I can't exactly say Raiden has a better chance.
And to my knowledge, there hasn't been an Ape Escape game on a Nintendo console.

Last edited:

Strofirko

Smash Master
Sakurai is like his friend Kojima: he says he quits, only to announce another sequel a month later. Well, in Sakurai's case its much more than a month, but you get the point.
Still waiting for kirby air ride 2.
Super Monkey ball is sega.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Well, Ape Escape is PlayStation-exclusive so... :troll:
I think you mean Super Monkey Ball from Sega like @ S Strofirko said.

Strofirko

Smash Master
Changing subjects,Youtubers are pissed with nintendo.
Good thing I don't give two poops for them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom