• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

Forgot to say that there's now a Manual button in the touch screen. Once you exit it you go back to the HOME Menu but it loads back to Smash 3DS.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I hate hiccups. I really hate hiccups. I have important stuff I could be doing.

But I can't.

Because my hiccups make it too hard to concentrate. I mean seriously, I had the hiccups all day.

Also, Bravely Second's official title sounds cool.

D

Deleted member

I hate hiccups. I really hate hiccups. I have important stuff I could be doing.

But I can't.

Because my hiccups make it too hard to concentrate. I mean seriously, I had the hiccups all day.
Hiccups are the reason why I'm glad I never laugh at anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Just going to make this clear.
- Diddy was not nerfed. Hoo Hah still a thing.
- Moves that autocancel still autocancel.
- For some odd reason, the 3DS version loads at a slower rate as of this patch.
- amiibo compability is not a thing yet... at least for the regular 3DS / 3DS XL owners.
- You can post pictures on Miiverse apparently.
- Sharing customs / Miis is a thing.
I tested Diddy. Yep, looks like the Hoo Hah will be stayin' alive.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I approve this thread name
Took me 5 tries to create this post >_>
Mobile Smashboards is as janky as
:4wiifit:'s hitboxes

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I'm such a casual, I'm starting to enjoy 3ds smash more.
I prefer Smash 3DS as I am often away from home and spend a lot of time waiting for stuff to begin. Case in point, on Thursday's it takes me an hour and a half to get home. I work from 8 to 4 and then after that, I have an English class that's 30 minutes further down the road. Instead of driving an hour and a half to go home for like 5 minutes and then to drive back - I usually wait int he car in the parking lot from 4:30 until 6. Perfect time to play Smash 3DS. So I guess i play it due to my situation.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I prefer Smash 3DS because I'm more of a handheld gamer than a home console gamer. I like it you can play it anywhere you want (even on the loo!) instead of having to sit stationary to play a game.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Can we just talk about this cry?
I always thought Musharna's cry is very trippy. Makes sense too lol.

And now a song from Kricketune.

Yup, Kricketune better get a Mega Evolution come Gev IV remakes! The cry would be 100x more epic!

D

Deleted member

I prefer Smash 3DS out of the two versions but that doesn't mean I neglect Smash Wii U. Both are great games but I just dislike the elitism that's going here and there. I don't even think the 3DS version is for casuals, because if that's true, so is the home console version and every single Smash game. :troll:

Well, I've been wanting a handheld Smash for years, and it's finally out, so that is good. =P

Last edited by a moderator:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I prefer the 3DS version because it's the only console I own. But I like to think my imagination is one giant Wii U built from twigs. You know, for that rustic feel.

Easy, he can brood and mope over his dead parents/sister/family/whatever while he WAITS IN LINE LIKE THE REST OF US.
*grumble grumble*
Well worse case we can complain to upper management.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
You all have weird names sue me.
actually, you might say the true for me.

The "aldelaro" part is making refference to my father, but the 5 is rather weird.

See, I sort of began to think 5 is my favorite number for a really weird reason. The ONLY reason is because I just like how it seems to be the most preicse approximation you would do normally.

Like, if you were approximating time or weather, you would maybe go tot the nearest multiple of 5 and mostly 10, but 5 is quite common.

That's litterally the only reason my nick has this number and I haven't regretted since, it just sounds silly when you think about it :)

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Ah, nothing like Smashboards to make you lose track of 20 mins
Relevant to the thread name
Frying and buying baby

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I guest I'm they only one that prefer the Wii U version of smash 4 Here. Well that the only one I got.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I cant believe we are in a SSB forum...
Well, look at this, the most notable reason I talk here is:

1) I got used to this forum with my Paper Mario support.

2) I can still talk even if I don't play much smash lately (since months). Big advantage, it does mean I can still shar Paper mario happiness and gorgeousness :)

So....yeah, this is "sort of" a smash thread....it's just not focused entirely on it and if I might say....it mostly isn't, lol.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Why be a Melee elitist when you can be a 64 elitist?
Because without us, your pathetic sequels would have never existed.
hum....you do bring an interesting reflexion.

See, if I was considered a Paper Mario elist, I would obviously say that I would be a TTYD elist, but even then....I have to basically acknowledge that TTYD is basically a 2.0 of pm64....if this isn't acknowledged, TTYD never existed....

Which makes me wonder....do melee actually acknowledge that the main reason melee exists is because of the need to enhance ssb64?

Cause you know, it was low budget, hardware limited (several evidences of cut stuff) which should make Sakurai willing to make it better if there's a need....which obviously happened.

I wonder....like, I don't check much the debates and stuff, but just wonder if that part is acknowledged.

Morbi

Scavenger
hum....you do bring an interesting reflexion.

See, if I was considered a Paper Mario elist, I would obviously say that I would be a TTYD elist, but even then....I have to basically acknowledge that TTYD is basically a 2.0 of pm64....if this isn't acknowledged, TTYD never existed....

Which makes me wonder....do melee actually acknowledge that the main reason melee exists is because of the need to enhance ssb64?

Cause you know, it was low budget, hardware limited (several evidences of cut stuff) which should make Sakurai willing to make it better if there's a need....which obviously happened.

I wonder....like, I don't check much the debates and stuff, but just wonder if that part is acknowledged.
No, but we do acknowledge that Brawl and Smash Wii U/3DS exist because of Melee's prominence.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I would prefer the Wii U version of the game if it had Corneria. That being said, I still prefer the Wii U version.
I prefer the Wii U version and I haven't even played it. I know I would because for one, I have an actual controller with an analog stick that isn't so small- my biggest gripe of the 3DS- and graphics. Graphics aren't important to me, but, metaphorically speaking, if you were offering me a premium account for one month or a year, I'd obviously take the year. I've heard some good things too, like dat stage builder, but I won't dwell on that 'cause I haven't play it. :laugh:
shyguy.gif

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I ain't dead yet, just outta the groove and taking breaks, stuff. I'm just waiting to be able to share some snapshots as well. Pit and Pally goodness will soon come!
:4pit::4palutena:

Hope that 1.05 patch is decent.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
You didn't break any laws....
View attachment 38403
But you did double post. So you might as well be banished to the supermarket.
The supermarket in space.
The Spacemarket.
It's a market.
In space.
euh....

is that an unintended refference to spm ch4?

Because you do buy chocolate there....

And it does look like a market....

While the game is SUPER Paper Mario....

lol, I wonder if it was intended :)

Soul.

I prefer the 3DS version because that's the version I was interested the most. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom