• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Did you type the password and email account correctly? That could've been it. If it doesn't work, then like I said before, I can give you a Flipnote code in PM when it comes out.
He said his email was changed, as in, it WONT probably be sent to him because it was changed. I think the code get sent over email

but why the fuss, its just flipnote

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Did you type the password and email account correctly? That could've been it. If it doesn't work, then like I said before, I can give you a Flipnote code in PM when it comes out.
I always type it das correctly.
I even have it on a sticky note incase I forget.
Did you check your spam folder though?
I always check there.
Nothing. 8C

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
For some bizarre reason, math classes in my school have been getting lower tech instead of higher tech

2 years ago math classes were partially online with assignments in a pretty well done computer program

But for some reason they went back to teachers lecturing and actual written books and assignments

Edit: Can't get used to this "Pen and Paper" technology

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Did the title just change or am I a :079:?

Edit: Apparently, it did.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
For some bizarre reason, math classes in my school have been getting lower tech instead of higher tech

2 years ago math classes were partially online with assignments in a pretty well done computer program

But for some reason they went back to teachers lecturing and actual written books and assignments

Edit: Can't get used to this "Pen and Paper" technology
All my homework is online... lucky me I guess?
Dat new title would makes someone happy...
CAN I TAKE YOUR ORDER?

Last edited:

Twewy

Smash Lord
It was a wee bit before Maintenance started.
I wasn't talking about your problem. I just visited the website to see if I could get some free stuff and then I got greeted by maintenance.

Makes me wonder how many people are registering Wii Minis.

D

Deleted member

I always type it das correctly.
I even have it on a sticky note incase I forget.

I always check there.
Nothing. 8C
I see. You must've been Scroogled by Microsoft. :troll:
I would give you the code then.

The Smash 3DS amiibo update is up. Check it out.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Frick, I'm going to lose my basketball/Mr. Saturn-ball and Gale Boomerang assisted Shield Breaker kill replays....

Twewy

Smash Lord
I already lost the chance to save my 1.03 replays, broken 3DS and all. RIP wector Waft comebacks. You will be missed.

Or that time I full charged punched a Duck Hunt into his airborne can and sent him flying as DK. That will be a missed memory.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Personally I'm disappointed. I had this Home Run Contest replay where I hit 0.3 meters and everything.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I dunno, could it just be making tweaks to make 3DS smash 1 to 1 with Smash wii u? I do remember people saying there were still balance differences.

Soul.

Just going to make this clear.
- Diddy was not nerfed. Hoo Hah still a thing.
- Moves that autocancel still autocancel.
- For some odd reason, the 3DS version loads at a slower rate as of this patch.
- amiibo compability is not a thing yet... at least for the regular 3DS / 3DS XL owners.
- You can post pictures on Miiverse apparently.
- Sharing customs / Miis is a thing.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Looks like the cries of "Diddy 2 OP plz nerf" were not listened :urg:

D

Deleted member

You can send screenshots to Miiverse now on the original 3DS.. well, sort of. Go to Album -> select your picture -> Click on Send -> Select Send to MIiverse.

Twewy

Smash Lord
I'm such a casual, I'm starting to enjoy 3ds smash more.
How is that making you a casual? What these days even defines the term casual? Am I a casual for leaning back casually as I type this? Are you a casual for being so casual about it?

Is there any other casuals I should know about?

D

Deleted member

Good. Diddy didn't need a nerf. Now we just need a confirmation that no further balance changes will take place, and we'll be golden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom