• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I managed to land 4 of 5 Focus Blasts in a Pokémon Battle, I deserve a burger too

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
Had one of the most satisfying matches today as Shulk. Came down to the wire on a match against Mario and on the last stock (both of us at 100+%) he throws me offstage and FLUDDs my recovery, and immediately taunts. ...Except I was in Jump Art and the height I got plus awesome air control gets me back on stage. He just happened to choose the slowest taunt too (the mushroom animation), so I was able to charge the usmash that killed him about halfway.
MONADO BOIZ MAEK SUM NOIZ!

(gif included; has some language in it)

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Hey.

Remember that one picture I said I had of Peach entering Lucario's "goalie zone"? It just dawned on me that I didn't show you guys. Once again, for a refreasher- when I paused the game to get a drink, I accidentally locked onto this scene. Spoiled for over sensitive people.
"It's perfect" - Soldier, 2015
"10/10" - IGN, 2015
Why is Lucario a zombie?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
You know, Diddy isnt cheap piece of garbage. I dont even play Diddy and that pissed me off. I can just as easily say Pit or Palutana is a cheap piece of garbage

By oh boy the things people say when they mean to say that don't like something.
And that pisses me off to hear you say Pit and Palutena are cheap when they aren't as threatening as many of the higher ups, let alone common sights. At least the Diddy thing is true until that "trendy combo" is removed somehow, and U-air being potentially nerfed. My mind cannot be changed on this, even if you can try to convince me, 95% chance say it won't work.

Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Had one of the most satisfying matches today as Shulk. Came down to the wire on a match against Mario and on the last stock (both of us at 100+%) he throws me offstage and FLUDDs my recovery, and immediately taunts. ...Except I was in Jump Art and the height I got plus awesome air control gets me back on stage. He just happened to choose the slowest taunt too (the mushroom animation), so I was able to charge the usmash that killed him about halfway.
MONADO BOIZ MAEK SUM NOIZ!

(gif included; has some language in it)
where you find the gif, I being trying to find it everywhere.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So, at some point, this happened.

Kind of a funny ad. Now we can rest easy knowing Mario's a tribal tattoo.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
You don't make use of PP up or PP max? How do you survive?
Im finishing a used game of SoulSilver to grab all the goodies (Legends, Starters, TMs) I can before restarting it, so I dont have access to that stuff.
I survived by pure luck and KOd Red's Lapras and Snorlax with the Blasts of my Charizard :006:

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
@ the definition of "casual":

I think nowadays it means "someone who disrespects something by not appreciating it as much as they could". It has the implication of someone who holds themselves back, someone who's content with mediocrity; a plebian, an ingrate.

I'm someone who personally is afraid of doing anything without a point, so I take it as a grave insult, as if I'm wasting what precious little time I have left by not enjoying my hobbies as efficiently as possible.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
So, at some point, this happened.

Kind of a funny ad. Now we can rest easy knowing Mario's a tribal tattoo.
How else will :4mario: become "Da reel MC up in dis"?

:4mario:>Tupac>Notorious B.I.G.>Eminem=Nas=DMX>the rest who I'm too lazy to name.

On an unrelated note, I never realized how good the Spongebob soundtrack was.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Well, this just got released for those that are interested, @Knuckles the Knuckles.

So, get to see action of Vergil finally being made available in Bloody Palace for DmC and you can play as regular, not disheveled Vergil, or DmC Vergil in DMC Vergil's outfit. If Ninja Theory and Capcom got one thing right, it was DmC Vergil's combat. They took what made Vergil in DMC3, expanded his moveset by playing with the Angel and Demon Modes along with adding pause combos which if Vergil had in DMC3, he would already have had a more varied move set, added the much better reworked charged attacks, and made Dark Slayer more fluid since it's just two separate buttons for Trick Up and Trick Down and I believe either of them can be used for Trick for regular dodges since DmC originally didn't have lock on, so an evade button was made. In other words, they updated Vergil and gave us a taste of what DMC4 Vergil could have been. If only DmC Vergil could have gotten something like Beowulf instead of just having Starfall for a Demon Mode version of Helm Splitter. I cannot wait to play DmC: Definitive Edition and DMC4: Special Edition. It's the Year of Vergil, baby, and we just hit the jackpot.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
And that pisses me off to hear you say Pit and Palutena are cheap .
Now you know how Diddy Kong players feel when you say that sorta thing

Although Im sure you still dont understand how it feels

How did SpongeBob the movie "2" went out? I still have a feeling of being skeptical about the movie.
From what I heard, it is worth seeing.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
How did SpongeBob the movie "2" went out? I still have a feeling of being skeptical about the movie.
Jokes are on par with pre-2004 Movie season episodes. Plot is little/non-existent

Good for classic Springboob Squirepin fans.:seuss:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Did somebody say Diddy is still "broken"? :troll:

(Sorry if this offends the hardcore King K. Rool fans out there)

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
Well, this just got released for those that are interested, @Knuckles the Knuckles.

So, get to see action of Vergil finally being made available in Bloody Palace for DmC and you can play as regular, not disheveled Vergil, or DmC Vergil in DMC Vergil's outfit. If Ninja Theory and Capcom got one thing right, it was DmC Vergil's combat. They took what made Vergil in DMC3, expanded his moveset by playing with the Angel and Demon Modes along with adding pause combos which if Vergil had in DMC3, he would already have had a more varied move set, added the much better reworked charged attacks, and made Dark Slayer more fluid since it's just two separate buttons for Trick Up and Trick Down and I believe either of them can be used for Trick for regular dodges since DmC originally didn't have lock on, so an evade button was made. In other words, they updated Vergil and gave us a taste of what DMC4 Vergil could have been. If only DmC Vergil could have gotten something like Beowulf instead of just having Starfall for a Demon Mode version of Helm Splitter. I cannot wait to play DmC: Definitive Edition and DMC4: Special Edition. It's the Year of Vergil, baby, and we just hit the jackpot.

I agree on that, man. Vergil was hella fun to play in DmC. I loved how fluid his gameplay was. I remember doing the first level over a couple times when I first got the DLC because I was having so much fun with the new moeset.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Y'all need to calm down or you may lost your burgers guise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom