• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Power Rankings (October 28, 2007)- Will the update ever happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Fire

Smash Ace
people need to go to the games 4 less tournament so I don't have to beg for a ride for some tourney an hour away :). and plus it's like free money since im the best one at the shop and im terrible at this game. :laugh:

plz ;_;

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
meh i feel like going to tournies now lol -.- i dont know about the order being completely correct, but i see pretty much all of the top names so cal has to offer.

Charoo

Smash Champion
All I can say is people are going to starting taking alltournaments more seriously now, even the bi/triweeklies.

Cheerio!
oh no caotic plan is working! Peopel wants to step it up now haha. That's good =)

AznChefii

Smash Journeyman
Alhambra, CA Anyone in the 626s wanna challenge me
Im definately not a n00b and I dont usurally brag...Just ask the 400+ ppl that have seen this vid. http://youtube.com/watch?v=CWO4oA2i2r4 I must say it would be unethical to not make this statement.......... I SHOULD SOOOO BE PLACED!! Not trying to rip on the current top 20 because I have much respect 4 them :))))))))

6th sense where in socal do u live? also u should try proving urself in a tourney if u really think ur top 20 material, btw weren't u the guys who were **** talking hugs on youtube? o_O

6th Sense

Smash Lord
Alta Loma/Rancho Cucamonga ask JTB(Jake the Boy) how good he thinks I am....I know I should be in tourneys but a busy schedule conflicts w/ that, although, I will be going to more this year including the tournament a Devry University in Pomona. Im notorious for run-on sentences.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
LOL if jake can beat u i doubt your even close to top 20 dude even the ppl who are probly top 30 have a lot of talent theres so many good players in socal who arnt even on the list could probly take u ^^

6th Sense

Smash Lord
My other friend was talkin sh** about HugS..StreethustlerBlaze/Kanine.... NOT ME OR WREC! Kanine is a noob and didnt and still doesnt understand defensive playing styles like HugS' He thinks SSBM is all technical and doesnt understand mindgames! Thats why he thought HugS wasnt good IT WASNT ME OR WREC!!!!!!!

jake the boy

Smash Ace
LOL if jake can beat u i doubt your even close to top 20 dude even the ppl who are probly top 30 have a lot of talent theres so many good players in socal who arnt even on the list could probly take u ^^
Whats that suppose to mean? :D

I'm not really sure who is who, but I know from the three of you I played in August that none of you are close to the top 20 in Socal.

jake the boy

Smash Ace
Jake didnt beat me once! You can NOT beat me! why would you lie?
Damm!t, who is this? Isnt this the other guy besides Jason and Derrick? If its Jason, we were playing doubles, and we never did a single at all. If you want, I'll MM you at the Devry tournament if you're going.

6th Sense

Smash Lord
answer this.....how come when you and Tim both were left fighting Wrec in a team battle U had three stocks and Tim had one WHY DID YOU LOOSE!!! Since everybody likes to talk soo much let me say YOUR NOT GOOOOODDD!!! : )))) And once again let me say YOU NEVER BEAT ME IN A SINGLE MATCH

jake the boy

Smash Ace
But you're not Wrec. And I never said he wasn't good. He is definitely a great player, and I respect that. However, I dont believe he is top 20 in socal.

And if this is Jason, the only games you beat me in were doubles and FFA.

And Tim wasnt that good then (sorry Tim, but now you are ;)).

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
OK calm down, just prove yourself at any of the tournaments you go to. We'll take note of how everyone does.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
well if u wanna be on that list u gotta beat ppl in tournaments on that list man lolz thats the only way to prove yourself really ^^ devry should be interesting haha

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
I'm going to go ahead and say that I dont see why Wolf is ranked below edreese.

MLG anaheim Wolf made it out of the hardest pool at the event by getting 1st and not even having to play in the 2nd place tie breaker. He made it into the pro bracket, unlike edreese. He's performed out of state, and well. He's beaten major players in the past, Drephen to name one. Their tournament records are nearly the same but Wolf inches him out on an overall tournament record, and wolf has beaten him more consistently in peach dittos.

I'm not even questioning Edreese's placing, he deserves it in every respect, but Wolf deserves higher.

He's done more than most other players there.

Why can't everyone vote like me?

Knivez

Smash Ace
to 6th sense: its just a number. why care so much? if you want a number i'll give you a six..for 6th sense.
anyway
jake gets 3-4 stocked a lot at these tournies when playing better players.
and i just wanted to say that if 6th sense is desperate to be in the top 20 then he can have my spot since im quitting smash.
I have found a new calling...my destiny if you must..and it is right here in california where i will be making my dreams....NO...my purpose... a reality.
i will be working for the school cafeteria an awesome 20 hours the week and i will slave myself until the day i die.
i cannot see how these fingers will endure the pain and torture of serving people. I put chicken on a plate today and i already forgot how to wavedash.. its rough out here in riverside being the only straight smasher...the temptation to pick up peach and become gay/ efeminite/ fat white guy/ is too strong..
anyway i got bored so there u have it. disregard everything i said.

Knivez

Smash Ace
Oh and enough with posting that video...it doesnt prove anything but tech skill.

6th Sense

Smash Lord
Lol little do you know..........my name is 6th Sense because of my mindgames and people always tell me "how do you always know what im going to do?" Wrec has more tech skill than me........

I can post my Vid. if I want ..ITS AMERICA! XD

Knivez

Smash Ace
wow this guy doesnt get sarcasm..that alone should disqualify him from the top 20 ^_^
im just messing man, dont take it too seriously.
but honestly the videos dont do much to prove anything so just come to a tourny and do a good job. also be humble about things...
saying u should be in top 20 without proving yourself is cocky.
and if u think jake's jiggly isnt bad then that means he can compete with you, which is not the case with the people in the top 20.

Knivez

Smash Ace
oh i didnt watch the video.
i was just assuming u had tech skill cause its needed.
maybe you're worse than i thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom