• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Melee PR 12/29/2013 Update

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
he goes where all the action is.

a.k.a SLOPPY SECONDS. HUGO LOVES HIM SOME SLOPPY SECONDS, RIGHT MANGO?

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
We have to play again.

My falco is over it's awkward teen years and can now move somewhat pretty.
Hahah i know we were all pretty bad hahah especially me i couldn'tdo **** but shine stuff hahaha ill be going to cali soon to visit or live one or the otherso thats gonna be cool
Poor Joey

no one

ever gives

him credit
Hahah i know =/ joey ***** but sometimes he's too quiet hahaha <3

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
hey connor

im going to **** you.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
LOL not mad.. it's just.. when I compare our rankings to the the rankings of other areas (even Norcal), our players are weak (myself included of course). This better be the right incentive to help everyone get over their current walls and get much better.

As far as me getting ranked... I'll make it to top 5 easy. I'm calling it now. Gunning for top 3 (yeah, I'm gonna knock Zhu off. sup).

Lovage don't be a *****. MM me.

Lovage

Smash Hero
LOL not mad.. it's just.. when I compare our rankings to the the rankings of other areas (even Norcal), our players are weak (myself included of course). This better be the right incentive to help everyone get over their current walls and get much better.

As far as me getting ranked... I'll make it to top 5 easy. I'm calling it now. Gunning for top 3 (yeah, I'm gonna knock Zhu off. sup).
kouryuu is a NOOB

Kira-

Smash Champion
all those people are better than me

hmm yeah time to start going to tournaments again

HugS™

Smash Lord
LoL i'm not even mad about not being ranked.

I'd rather not be ranked than be put on the list as 4th. Like I know I would have been had I attended some melee tournaments.

When I choose to be on this list, I will only allow myself to be at 2nd. Nothing less.

nublet06

Smash Lord
even tho i think this list would beat norcal in a top10 crew battle......

i feel slightly embarrassed. this really makes you realise what a hit socal took with brawl/survivor.

no ken, no dsf, no hugs, no edrees, and im even gonna say due to italy no Aesis.

ouch. no offense to any individuals on the list because i dont have any problems with any of them, but most of this list would of been lucky to make it on our 20+ lists back in the day. (yes with current skill before you say anything)

Top Bottom