• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

= SMYM12 Vids = featuring Darkrain, Cosmo, CunningKitsune, and more =

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Sometimes Juggleguy was recording, and sometimes he wasn't. At least you got to stream to our 40-50 viewers =]

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I'm not completely done with vids. I got bogged down with hosting a giant Michigan tourney and now I have to catch up on schoolwork. If you want me to upload, give me exact characters/stages for your MMs, because I honestly don't care enough to scroll through four hours of friendlies trying to find them for you.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I'll be putting up the last few friendlies/MMs I recorded on Wednesday... including:

Darkrain vs Juggleguy (aww yeah)
Darkrain vs Kail
Darkrain vs Duck
Tink vs Tomacawk
Tink vs Phatgamer
Jace vs Tomacawk (might need help with chars/stages on this one)

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
lmao, marth, bowser, kirby, kirby cheat, falco, falcon, falcon punch, falcon kick, man, roy, fart,

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
yea, i got videos. im bored and not tired so i guess i should stop rolling around in my own depression and upload them.

its a few teams matches and maybe 1 or 2 MM's

huggles and snuggled = raep

Top Bottom