• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

= SMYM12 Vids = featuring Darkrain, Cosmo, CunningKitsune, and more =

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I don't remember...we played FoD and some other map. white fox some color sheik
uh, it was a 2-0 with sheik winning twice

Tink

Smash Hero
me and phatgamer did our sheik ditto mm right after i played lukes MM....if that helps any....they were sheik dittos.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Man Dart vs Trail was fun to rewatch

Juggleguy, plz upload me vs Microwave. Should be right after (or within a couple matches of) me vs Ckit

=D Thanks

j00t

Smash Champion
Do you guys want the 20 friendlies I have recorded uploaded or not? I can do it either way. Let me know.
Hrmm... is this a trick question :p

I dunno. Do I want to watch myself get destroyed by Darkrain or not...

sure why not

please upload my vids vs. Darkrain. I was the green Falcon followed by a single match with GnW.

ORLY

Smash Master
Do you guys want the 20 friendlies I have recorded uploaded or not? I can do it either way. Let me know.
I'm the other Falcon in there playing Darkrain. We were tearing each other apart; it was so good.

Typically plain Falcon, maybe with a **** or SSJ1-4/X tag.

Moooose

Smash Champion
im the neutral falco... had an epic friendly set wit darkrain
game two ended in a ceiling tech to spike
game three ended in a flying falcon punch

orly had a crazy runoff knee combo in that first one you upped lol

>Bert<

Smash Ace
I'm the other Falcon in there playing Darkrain. We were tearing each other apart; it was so good.

Typically plain Falcon, maybe with a **** or SSJ1-4/X tag.
That actually helps out more than you know. Thank you. To all the others. I will get those friendlies up soon.

>Bert<

Smash Ace
im the neutral falco... had an epic friendly set wit darkrain
game two ended in a ceiling tech to spike
game three ended in a flying falcon punch

orly had a crazy runoff knee combo in that first one you upped lol
I was like 90% sure that was u Moose. That game two had me laughing so hard...those two techs were epic haha.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
so cunningKitsune doesn't play fox anymore? kinda upsetting. besides that cool tourney, its always fun to see a low tier like zelda get 2nd

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
so cunningKitsune doesn't play fox anymore? kinda upsetting. besides that cool tourney, its always fun to see a low tier like zelda get 2nd
Heh, it appears that I have more followers than I thought.

But nah, man, I still play Fox; I just wanted to try something else out for this tourney. You can catch vids of my Fox playing against Trail and Tink that we recorded yesterday as part of the Midwest livestream project here on Trail's Ustream account.

/plug

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
^lol i dont think i would count as a follower. i went to Indiana university for a year 06-07. it was there i learned how to play smash from my roommate and he was a fan of yours. so u have some followers but i am not sure i count, but it is cool that u r playing and its good to hear u still play fox (your name wouldn't make much sense if u didn't play him lol)

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
soon, very soon young padawan.

edit

woahwoahwoah bert

im lookin at ur youtube channel, and it says you're only subscribed to 3 people and i'm not one of them. wtf is this ****?

Vro

Smash Lord
wow just watched dart's comeback on trial.

wow trail you are bad with the jumps. umadbro

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Sorry for the wait on the late bracket sets everyone, Reneblade and I have been busy producing our "secret" project :troll:

Last 5 sets of the tourney will be uploaded tomorrow.

>Bert<

Smash Ace
So YouTube is being dumb and I can't edit the names of any of my vids lol. So the way they are uploaded as of right now, is the way they were on my computer, but I still need ppl to help me figure out who is who.

And Reneblade...I AM subscribed. What r u talkin bout?? :-/

>Bert<

Smash Ace
Yea I was being sarcastic...I'm a **** and I know. I have a secondary YouTube account for my subscribed channels. Its the account I use with Chrome. I can only handle using IE for uploading YouTube vids lol

Top Bottom