• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashturbation! Melee. IT'S LIKE THE THING THAT JUST KEEPS DYING!!!!

D

Deleted member

i'm about to summon my late shoutouts

D.B.
close matches man, nice stuff. i need to find a way to avoid tech chasing more often lol

David
crazy matches, i thought i had it at Bigland but then you did some omfgwtfnipple stuff, ahh well GG'z

blowtoes
lol @ at our conversation about nubs that think their good. good friendlies man, lets get more friendlies again next time

Ambrose
i chose FD cause that's how i roll lol. GG'z man, i owe you $2.50 still from doubles too, so remind me when i see you again.

Steve
close matches man, last stock at the last match i had no idea what to do, my timing to tech failed me LOL GG'z

Sanuzi
fun friendlies, your falco's getting good man iuno what you were talking about LOL haha @ the nub conversation again. fun stuff

Nate
Betta Rekanize son! nice fri-- .. wait we didn't do friendlies LOL next time we will. hopefully.

Bernard
i didn't friendly with you either D: we need more Falco dittos on Japes man! oh and lol at you messin' around with your burritos during the ride back to David's

Ryan
OMFG, i didn't friendly you either, wtf. ah well

Mike
GG'z at our friendlies during the morning "trades, what?" "**** TRADES" i'm also immune to your sexual jokes now, this makes me happy

Bernard/Ryan/Ambrose rofl at the drive thru, more like SLOW food, amirite? if we go there again bring something so we can hear what the guy is saying lol

if i missed you then my bad, GG'z though

WIGI

Smash Champion
woww..lets keep it g rated here guys.. ive seen enough with just that one pic to give me a weeksworth of nightmares..and my mom looked at me like im a ******. whens next biweekly?

Desh.

Smash Lord
cuz im going to be in the near future =3 bernards u better come...i just needa make sure i can hold it where i want to. then im set.

Desh.

Smash Lord
easy question.
sheik and fox have teh s3x and have little mutant fox baby ninja that throw laser needles and have a dissappearing firefox.

also. slap+shine= death.

unknown522

Some guy
Shoutoutz (kinda late but w/e):

First off, I’d like to say sry for getting so pissed, I kinda feel like I ruined the end of the tourney.

- David: thx for hosting and sry about getting so pissed off. I’ll come by soon.

NNR homies:
- Bernard: Good job on taking teams. U really pulled ur weight in the losers bracket. (see, I told u be anyone besides Marth). Good job on singles, u most likely would’ve won it all. Good job on beating Jake finally.

- Jake: GGs in teams, and thx for helping me feel better. I’ll come by soon to chill again.

- Noah: Good job in singles. I think we should’’ve played it out. Sry for getting so pissed off during our matches. Also, thx for helping me feel better.

- Connel: OMG U CAME!! Keep coming man. Good job in teams with Noah, I was watching some of the matches. Come chill with us soon.

- Nate: GGs in teams, and singles. Our second match was pretty good until ur battery died. We’ll chill soon to practice up.

COS buddies:
- Adrian: nice friendly we had. It honestly helped out my combo game. I might come to one of the weekly masses.

- Steve: Didn’t get to play u, but from what I saw, u got a lot better.

- Ken: GGs in pools. That falco vs falcon match was really close.

- Rob: Didn’t get to play u again. I watched some of ur matches tho.

Sauga peeps: Where was the rest of u guys?
- Adnan: GGs in pools. You’re getting better. We have some competition at being the “loudest profanity yelling smashers”. When the power went off that was pretty jokes.

- Imadh: GGs in teams. U guys beat us the first time, RAWR. I also watched u play mike in brackets. That was tight.

- Dzenan: GGs in singles and teams. U guys beat us the first time RAWR.

- Chris Sutherland XD: Good job in ur pool, and in ur bracket. Keep it up.

- Ryan: Didn’t get to play u. Welcome back tho.

Scarb, Tdot, north york, markham, east york, Brampton, w/e:
- Mike: I watched majority of your matches. U could’ve done better, but still u did well.

- Erik: GGs in pools. Don’t get yourself down about your play. You’re getting better but like Mike said, “so are we”.

- Ambrose: GGs. Sry about the constant jonz, I guess **** happens. Good job in your singles matches. I watched a lot of them. I’ll drop by soontime.

- Allen: GGs in pools. Ur pretty good. Keep coming out and u’ll get better.

- Guy who looks like Ken (peek or leek I forgot ur name): HI! Let’s play next time.

- Arndrei: GGs in teams. And GJ in singles. You’re getting better, and congrats on making the “up and comers tier list”. We’ll play soon.

- Desh: Didn’t play u, but I’m surprised u use Kirby.

I think I’m forgetting someone, but I’m not sure who. My apologies if I did. Alright Peace.

- Ford

Geist

Smash Master
CUZ I HAXED INTO UR MIND =@
smash director is cooler imo u called me last night all excited about it >.>

is there any new news about what ur organizing anyways? its not like we have enough b-town smashers, but its always good to plan ahead you crazy procrastinator.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Spam the gta thread guys...
There could be vids and we wouldn't even see them. We'd just see asian cat.
Now thats something I doubt he would approve of.

Bread-Butterer

Smash Ace
Thank you all for the essays. I received about a hundred total, so I've been reading them all over the last couple days. Overall, Ambrose's essay was the most impressive, and flattering, so I think I'll have to team with him. It was a tough decision though, lots of competition. I received submissions from both Jake and Nate (requesting I team with them instead, not surprising)also from Bernard, Ryan, Ken, Pointman Rob sent me like 10 essays (you were runner up), Mew2King and Jesus. To name a few. Better luck next time all.

Pointman Rob

Smash Journeyman
That's cool Noah. I don't think i can even play smash anymore, my hands are so cramped from writing those essays. (talk about counterproductive)

I've been given permission by Mango to unleash the secret and ancient Jigglypuff style of "box-tag". So beware all!

Ken I understand if you dont wanna team with me... Q_Q I've been foolish.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
you should team with Jesus.

You could then be team holy. I don't care if its not funny.

"activates gay voice"

That team would be as straight as a long sexy smooth arrow.

Geist

Smash Master
rofl you should acticvate gay voice as a total distraction while smashing. Anyone who dares play you will be crushed under the weight of complete akwardness. Plus I call dibs playing with Jesus. Desh get your controller ready :p

worldjem7

Smash Ace
- Eric: GGs in pools. Don’t get yourself down about your play. You’re getting better but like Mike said, “so are we”.
Fixed.

And, yeah, thanks, my combo game is starting to come along and I've discovered "Spacing" (like i had an epiphany about it) so my mindgames are getting better.

To Adnan: That was so funny on the phone lol

--Guy in BG: "who's on the phone?"
-Adnan: "It's Eric"
--Guy: "Who?"
-Adnan: "Worldjem"
--Guy: "OH YEAH, i remember him!"

lol too good.

I was under the impression that David was having people over on Thursday. What happened?

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
spacing will help you. so will damage output.

i think i told people i was going out on thursday but i guess word of mouth didn't reach you >__< it's amazing how when i tell people i'm having people over i wind up with 20 by word of mouth but then nobody contacts people when i tell them "no". blargh. oh well. my bad. i thought you knew; i was stupid. sorry eric =(

worldjem7

Smash Ace
It's fine. I got to hang out with Marco instead. I showed him some funny Flash movs from Newgrounds and some funny Smash Comics. we played some smash and went Pokeball crazy it was so funny lol good times.

I took the time to go all the way out to Thornhill, I wasn't going to waste that trip lol.

Top Bottom