• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashturbation! Melee. IT'S LIKE THE THING THAT JUST KEEPS DYING!!!!

Desh.

Smash Lord
*takes note on calendar that "on the date of october 23 2007, ambrose posted AND gave shout outs for a biweekly." *

np nate =D

Bread-Butterer

Smash Ace
Well hell if Ambrose is doing it then I guess I should too. Here are my (hopefully) quick shouts:

To my NNR hommies

Nate - ****, you beat me hands down that first set. Sorry for pulling out the campage in the second one, but that's how this game goes man. You proved your PR spot at this bi-weekly (even though we in NNR all knew you really didn't have to.)

Ryan - Obviously our matches weren't worth anything, don't worry about it. Maybe we'll finish that set another day.

Bernard - Didn't face you - would have owned you.

Jake - lol owned.

Connel - The triumphant return. You earned your Connel tier. We'll get em in teams next time.

Others

Imadh - Great set as always dude. We have some intense matches, you really scare the crap out of me sometimes. Too bad about the crappy finish, and don't worry about your Falcon pick, it's the right move if you aren't comfortable with Marth on that stage, I think how close it was speaks for itself.

Ambrose - Sorry we didn't play. Every time I watch you play I'm more impressed by what I see. Keep it up man. By the way, sorry for cheering against you when you were facing Jake, but you know how it is. He made me. You really were close to taking that one, I could tell he was shook up. Good ****.

Adnan - I was really impressed by you at this tourney. You've shown time and time again that you and Chris make a solid team. I wish I played you, or saw a few more of your singles matches, but I've heard good things.

Chris - Good stuff as always man, that Luigi has some really mean combos. It catches me off-guard all the time. Sorry for the Sheik ****, I was just trying things out in pools.

Mike - All I hear from you is trash talk, and general negative BS. You need to get a better attitude about this game - for serious. You've got a pretty good Marth there, you've got lots of potential, so cut the crap and play. Maybe try making some friends at these events instead of hating on everyone. You've never done anything to me personally, but I've read enough on these boards and seen enough in person. Lighten up.

David - You've got a good Sheik, it's the first time I've played it in singles. You need to speed it up a little, and become a bit less predictable. Right now it's good, but nothing ground-breaking. Keep it up though, you're getting there.

Rekanize - I didn't get to see you play a WHOLE lot, but what I saw was impressive. It looks like you've improved a bunch man. I watched a bit of your set with Steve, and you did a good job, almost won it I think. He has some nasty climbers.

Steve - Sorry for the mild trash-talk. I'm actually quite frightened of your ICs.

Rob - I don't think I've ever played your Jigs before, I was impressed. Good talkin to you and all that, you're a cool guy.

Adrian - didn't really play you... or talk to you a whole lot. Keep doin' your thing.

Ken - Your Falcon has some good tech-chasing, it'll only get better. Sorry about the SDs in friendlies, I was just having fun, wasn't making fun of you or anything.

Eric - The Marth is coming along, keep at it. We'll get more matches in the future.

Maelstrom - You're generally cool guy all around. Keep practicin', the fox is starting to come along. Sorry I forgot about those friendlies.

Desh - I don't think you stopped talking once throughout our entire match. Well done.

Heh, didn't turn out so short afterall.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Ok Noah....
I've never said anything to you, in fact I barely talk to you or have any contact with you whatsoever. But you constantly flame me on the boards. What the hell is your problem? I get along with the vast majority of people; hell I like almost everyone in the community. If I don't think they're the greatest player I still like them and poke them and whatever.

I just have a general feeling of bitterness to NNR because I've found you guys to be kind of annoying and stuck up in general (not all of you, not all the time) but ugh. You do a good job re-enforcing that by being such a *****.

Bread-Butterer

Smash Ace
As I stated, you were never particularly a douche-bag to me (although I always sensed some sort of resentment), but from what I've seen you've done nothing but trash my friends day in and day out, and yes, that pisses me off! Is that shocking to you? Have you never considered that when you insult, belittle and generally just try to piss people off they might get angry at you?
It's not even just the trash talk, it's the failure to ever say a positive thing about anything. After every match it's "oh well this is why I lost". You are argumentative on every aspect of life. You alway have a snide, sarcastic comment to say about something. And what you did to Imadh after losing to me was ridiculous man. He lost the match, you think he didn't feel bad enough, you had to go over to him and tell him how bad he screwed up picking Falcon? I think he played a great match, and he made the right call. Anyway, this has been a long time coming. I don't think you're a terrible person, just a very bitter one, and you bring my mood down a bit every time I see you.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Look, Imadh asks me for advice about the game. That was my advice.

I'm sorry for flaming your friends, but frankly I find them to be stuck up. If it annoys me then I'll say something about it.
And errr yes. There's always a reason someone loses a match. I, and everyone else, always makes mistakes. I like to note them for myself so I can try to get better. Sorry if that annoys you then?
Edit: It's not my opponent I get annoyed with when I lose. I get frustrated with myself for making mistakes. *shrugs*

And ummm, ugh. I won't even get into this argumentative crap. I'll just say that you keep bringing this up in all your posts, not me.

Desh.

Smash Lord
*akward silence*

anyways =|

lol noah i never really noticed i was talking during our matchin particular...i cant believe u actually used bowser though :| ..good matches though =D
it was funny towards the end of the night
me: hey would anywa
noah: SSHUUTTTTUUUUUUPPPPPPPPP

LOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL ....i think that was you anyways.. i couldnt see...but i'll try to tone down the talking next time xD

i enjoy speakaling..it calms me =]

Bread-Butterer

Smash Ace
Ok, you like to make notes aloud about smash to yourself and others, so consider this my note to you as a person. Ask yourself this: Why is it that all of us in NNR seem to get along just fine with the rest of the Sauga /GTA community (with a couple exceptions). As far as I can tell, you've initiated most confrontations... aside from this one. You don't seem to want to argue about this, so I'll lay off. Consider what I've said though.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Similarly I get along with most of them, save for the NNRs. It's not even all the NNRs I dislike. I had no resentment or anything towards you. I thought you were actually pretty cool until you started being a ***** at random.

Bread-Butterer

Smash Ace
*akward silence*

anyways =|

lol noah i never really noticed i was talking during our matchin particular...i cant believe u actually used bowser though :| ..good matches though =D
it was funny towards the end of the night
me: hey would anywa
noah: SSHUUTTTTUUUUUUPPPPPPPPP

LOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL ....i think that was you anyways.. i couldnt see...but i'll try to tone down the talking next time xD

i enjoy speakaling..it calms me =]
Lol.. did I say that? Don't remember that at all. I was probably just joking anyhow. Talk to your hearts content.

Desh.

Smash Lord
Ok, you like to make notes aloud about smash to yourself and others, so consider this my note to you as a person. Ask yourself this: Why is it that all of us in NNR seem to get along just fine with the rest of the Sauga /GTA/AND BRAMPTON community (with a couple exceptions). As far as I can tell, you've initiated most confrontations... aside from this one. You don't seem to want to argue about this, so I'll lay off. Consider what I've said though.
there =D fixed it

Bread-Butterer

Smash Ace
Similarly I get along with most of them, save for the NNRs. It's not even all the NNRs I dislike. I had no resentment or anything towards you. I thought you were actually pretty cool until you started being a ***** at random.
Don't consider this random. If I walked up to David and said "Hey David, you're a ****head."

Wouldn't you be pissed? Are you making the connection here?

Your hated NNR member of the day seems to be completely random. One day it's Daniel, the next it's Nate, now it's Jake. I don't see a pattern here, can they really all be giant pricks, or are you just tossing our names in a hat and picking them out at random?

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
My goal is to beat Noah before I play him too many times that he gets used to my play style and starts destroying me. Needs another Mewtwo vs Pikachu though, for more "oh god i do NOT want to lose to mewtwo", and much more Mewtwo spikeage

And taking smash seriously = fail
Its a game, its supposed to be fun, remember?

D

Deleted member

My shoutouts:

Ambrose, lol, I've probably never encountered a Sheik that fast.. it'll take some getting used to. You almost over-tech, it's hilarious lol. But scary. Keep it up.

Adnan, yeee son. You're getting good man. Nice. I like it.

Chris, yo you little ****er. Play some hl2 DM with me. Youre a ***** with your litter, too. hahaha.

You two are *****es with your Great Bay, but I'ma steal it. hahahaha. Nice teams guys.

Btw adnan, power outages work in and out of your favour eh?? :p Hahaha, also, what's with the fist in the mouth? That **** was hilarioussss

Connel : lololooll so I herd u liek missld someon from a swd point blank lmao~

Bernard, clearly your fox is noob and you need trainings.

imadh, yee your marth is sick in teams, lets play some more singles next time though..

dzenan **** son you beat me on yoshis that was intense, your falcon's techs are awesome. I'm banning yoshis next time :(

same with you ken, hahahaha...nice **** though. Both of you guys are well on your way to greatness

rob your rests are ... dare i say it.. .divine

i've already said enough, daniel's rolling in his grave

nate - 9/11, nevar forget. good **** in teams man! Let's not get completely ****ed over by bernie and ryan next time, ryan was owning us man. whatever though, first real try was a **** good one.

adrian, hahaha i dont know why im laughing but you always have a smile on your face it cracks me up :laugh: good **** man. good ****.

steve, did i paly you? maybe not.. i forget. btw, nate's FALCO IS **** MY BIRD IS MUCH MORE GHETTO.

IMADH back me up here yo

you too dzenan

small black ryan - haha funny **** in wendys. i love you.

good games to everyone.

edit:

And taking smash seriously = fail
Its a game, its supposed to be fun, remember?

just to participate in this little shindig, I think the reason nate and I butt heads with certain people is because they take smash too seriously like you said. that's not directly a bad thing, but when abused, like assuming a lot about a match because of the matchup, is bad. very bad. mustard on bananas bad.

Chaotic Yoshi

Smash Lord
TGBX = The Gay Bread X
Coolhat = Foolhat/Droolhat
Adnan = do i really need to say?
I.B = I'm Bad
D.B = Douchebag
Church of Smash = Church of Trash

Steven "Kjdjy" Andresen says:
gay king
gayotic
gaynEX
man everything works with gay

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Shout outs for great justice:

NNRz:
Noah: Yeah, I beat you the first time and then you came back with the TGBX opening. This sets the stage for an even more epic game three.

Jake: Yeah, we rule. Told you we'd do good in doubles.

Ryan: Good stuffs, I came in with 'rock' and you whipped out 'paper'. Next time I'll lead with 'scissors'. LOL at my controller dieing out.

Bernard: ****, you guys went all out vs us in teams. That was harsh. We'll be multi-resting you guys next time!

Connel: Good **** coming out man, although I still insist you should have entered singles.

Everyone else:

Ambrose: Gets an insta shout just for posting and shouting me out even though we didn't even play. You were pulling good **** in singles!

Adnan: Good stuffs man. You and Coolhat were good in teams as allways..... You were trying to trick me into going Luigi on great bay weren't you? WEREN'T YOU!!!?

David: Good **** for hosting once again, hope the poweroutages didn't really drive you nuts.

Chris: I'm going to keep my Peach ready for you. I don't know if thats good news or bad news. Oh yeah, sorry for cheering against you vs Noah. LOL at power outages during doubles.

Imadh: Yeaaaaaaah! Man, that was the most epic match ever, I wish I got that **** recorded wow. You could see how ****ing happy I was. Rest = The great equalizer.

Dzenan: Once again you have the hardest brackets in the GTA. Dont let it get you down. Pulled out some crazy suprising **** in doubles man. Props to you and Imadh sending Rayn Ford to losers'.

Steve: Thanks man, you know thats really why I was trying to play Falco any chance I got.
LOL at you giving me inspiration after cheering for my defeat earlier.

Ken/Rob/Adrian: Didn't really get to play you guys too much (except for those random doubles matches) but good stuffs. Your Puff is getting pretty on point Rob, nice to see.

Rekkanize: Yo! Where the **** did that Fox waveshine infinite come from!? I almost ****ing flipped! You're getting real good real fast, keep that **** up. Better Recognize!

Maelstrom: We seriously need to play some Mvc2/3s/CVS2 sometime, (oh and of course fire it up).

Desh: LOL at the Ambrose post thing. Keep practising up and avoid the Low-tier mains. (if you can ;))

Pyro: GG's at chess and in pools. As I said to Desh, you guys keep up the practise and come back harder each time.

Anyone I missed: GGs.

Bread-Butterer

Smash Ace
Im canadian though : (
Yes... so you claim.

On another note:

It appears that Jake and Nate are dickheads, so they'll be teaming together, therefor leaving me partnerless. Those of you who wish to team with me are required to write a 5 page essay describing in great detail why you deserve to be the partner of The Great BreadX. Terms of agreement to teaming with The Great BreadX are as follows: Teams winnings will be split 95/5 (myself obviously receiving the greater portion). You will not make eye contact with The Great BreadX. You will not speak directly to The Great BreadX, unless asked your opinion on a matter, in which case you will be required to write out said question on a notepad, which will then handed to The Great BreadX to read. You will constantly remind those around you how pleased you are to be teaming with The Great BreadX, and how fine he is looking on that particular day.

You have until Dawn.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Yes... so you claim.

On another note:

It appears that Jake and Nate are dickheads, so they'll be teaming together, therefor leaving me partnerless. Those of you who wish to team with me are required to write a 5 page essay describing in great detail why you deserve to be the partner of The Great BreadX. Terms of agreement to teaming with The Great BreadX are as follows: Teams winnings will be split 95/5 (myself obviously receiving the greater portion). You will not make eye contact with The Great BreadX. You will not speak directly to The Great BreadX, unless asked your opinion on a matter, in which case you will be required to write out said question on a notepad, which will then handed to The Great BreadX to read. You will constantly remind those around you how pleased you are to be teaming with The Great BreadX, and how fine he is looking on that particular day.

You have until Dawn.
This may set up to be the one of the hardest teams to play against, but I hear Ambrose is partnerless. You should do something about that. shoutz layturrr.

Edit: rofl if that fails, poke Tyler to get back in, lol.

Pointman Rob

Smash Journeyman
Dear TGBX,

Lucky and Mango.
*page two*
Fox and Jigglypuff
*page three*
Team Rest Combos
*page four*
Epic recovery saves
*page five*
You can pick the team name

Sincerely, PMR.

Chaotic Yoshi

Smash Lord
Wow.

noah needs a new teams partner
go
**** gk
and rob
KeN Chaos *help says:
no
KeN Chaos *help says:
too much honor

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Ambrose, Noah, PMR, and I -guess- Ken, w/out a teammate?

The possibilities are endless! Noah+PMR. 0_0

Ken and Ambrose?!

I should add though, Ambrose and Noah would be banned nation-wide. Their union is one we as a community must not allow.

Top Bottom