• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer

Ghost Slime

Smash Cadet
Ooh yeah, can't wait to go to this tournament! I have no idea who anyone is in that picture, but why aren't there any sexy ladies? Another strange thing that I noticed was that there are 11 faces in that picture, but more than 11 chins. Isn't that strange?

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Alright Eggm, I'll take your word. I'll practice Peach and use her in tourney. I might get ***** but oh well. Its all good =)

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Yeah, whatever. You seem to somehow still be missing the point.

If you are debating something, you should be trying to prove why a certain point of view is acceptable.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

sorry just had to do that...

:laugh:

whoop, thought it was all out, but it wasn't... whew... lemme just catch my breath...

ok, so the stalling thing, um, I honestly think that's a pretty weak argument. You smash them at 150 on most stages and you're pretty **** sure they're dead, 200 max really. I've seen tournaments were wobbling is legal and I've never thought to myself, "****, well this tourney would've been over 10 minutes ago without wobbling." Besides, it's easily averted with Pocky's rule (:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: oh wait, you have him blocked, guess you'll have to unblock him to see it) or just like, generic anti-stalling rules that are at every tourney.

Alukard

Smash Hero
scar is amazing <3

also ... that picture is sooo old ... lol ... i dont even know half the people in it hahaha

Scar

#HarveyDent
i was wondering where it went

i haven't gotten venue confirmation yet lulz so we're waiting on that, then i'll hype it up more myself

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
There is this forum that has tournament listings and is checked by some of the better players in the area. You can see what all the good people are up to, where they are gonna be, and you might even learn a thing or two. Here is a link: http://www.smashboards.com/

Check it out some time.

Velocity

Smash Lord
yeah well I went to two regional events and then what happened it just died. I'm not going to drive two hours every weekend for a tourney any more. There isn't enough stuff going on to come on here regularly, looking around I haven't missed out on anything since the last spoc.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
it kind of dampened my accomplishment when i heard you got 3-stocked by jigglymaster to get sent to losers :laugh:
Jigglymaster is too good for causing random ******** upsets in both Brawl and Melee. He recently beat Atomsk at a huge Brawl tourney which made me lol for 2 mins straight.

JFox

Smash Hero
Jigglymaster is too good for causing random ******** upsets in both Brawl and Melee. He recently beat Atomsk at a huge Brawl tourney which made me lol for 2 mins straight.

That's hilarious. I'm not sure why, but I think jigglymaster might be the least respected melee/brawl player ever. Losing to him has always been hilariously shameful :laugh:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
is there pre reg for this? i checked the first post but its all spoc6 info

dapuffster is respected. he'l **** all yall with jigglypuff

Renth

Smash Hero
ill be at this. since ill be looking at colleges around the NE conviniently at this time.
Linguini asked me to go to this thing... if i do it'd be the first tournament i've been to in over a year now :laugh: i still am car less unfortunately ... so hopefully i can make something work.

or you can all feel free to laugh at me because everytime i try to go to a tournament that's not in florida i never make it.

Top Bottom