• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASHPOCALYPSE:: SPOC IX in February? Link to SPOC VIII results in OP

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Linguini asked me to go to this thing... if i do it'd be the first tournament i've been to in over a year now :laugh: i still am car less unfortunately ... so hopefully i can make something work.

or you can all feel free to laugh at me because everytime i try to go to a tournament that's not in florida i never make it.
Naka Monthlies, ONE TIME ONLY!!!!!

You got 2nd in every event, lol.

R3N0

Smash Lord
There is this forum that has tournament listings and is checked by some of the better players in the area. You can see what all the good people are up to, where they are gonna be, and you might even learn a thing or two. Here is a link: http://www.smashboards.com/

Check it out some time.
HAHAHAHAHAHA oh pakman, you tickle me that if loretta tickled me i would be like oooh.. yeah....

Renth

Smash Hero
Naka Monthlies, ONE TIME ONLY!!!!!

You got 2nd in every event, lol.
lol yea. I got a lot better playing in florida with exarch, derf, shizwiz, hungrybox, col bol, qdvs, rockcrock ect.ect.ect. but then i came back to PA and remebered oh ya.. i don't have a car and I haven't played in a tournament over a year now. It'd be nice to see you again though wesley.

edit:

that and if you remeber where i live yea....

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
lol yea. I got a lot better playing in florida with exarch, derf, shizwiz, hungrybox, col bol, qdvs, rockcrock ect.ect.ect. but then i came back to PA and remebered oh ya.. i don't have a car and I haven't played in a tournament over a year now. It'd be nice to see you again though wesley.

edit:

that and if you remeber where i live yea....
West Bumble****, PA, yea, it's a good town :p

blackmail Naka, Cape or Mow to drive you places. or steal a car.

Renth

Smash Hero
West Bumble****, PA, yea, it's a good town :p

blackmail Naka, Cape or Mow to drive you places. or steal a car.
:laugh:

I don't much care to play as often as i use to but the occasional tournament would be nice. This place really sucks and wavelanding in training mode (much like my last combo video) isn't as fun as you would think it would be.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Some one in philly please call/contact dot and make sure he goes with one of you to the march 7th tourney, it isn't one to miss and it seems he's free. :)

Alukard

Smash Hero
scar i'm going to come here to help as much as u need me to bro ... thanks for all the help seriously i hope i compensated enough man

i really love u bro!!!! =]

Cia

das kwl
Eggm hasn't gotten back to me about teaming for this. just in case he doesn't want to, does anyone (who can hold their own against tri-state's best) need a teammate?

credentials

- i'm competent
- i play Jigglypuff, Sheik, + Peach (Excellent teammates)
- i got 5th in teams w/ Teczero @ RoM
- i got 13th singles
- i ****
- i tech chase EVERYONE
- i'm insane at 1 v 2s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IW95HFLd2Js
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM6zXXMjETE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Q6yKZUw7fo /Proof
-------------------------------------

LOL, i should make like.. a smash resume

Cia

das kwl
LOL.. yaaa. idk why i made that last post.

but in one of those videos, Scar and wife did a Nair to Falcon Punch combo. What probably would have been a jab reset, was instead a falcon punch reset.

i said it before, Scar plays soooooooo gay. and then complains about puff

:laugh:

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
I know this may sound like a CRAZY request

but scar

do me a favor and push this back 2 or 3, I highly prefer 3 weeks from now.

if you do this I will promise to be at my best for the tourney, but I am not about to give up some big brawl tourneys (like WHOBO) just because of this

Legendaryhero

Smash Journeyman
I know this may sound like a CRAZY request

but scar

do me a favor and push this back 2 or 3, I highly prefer 3 weeks from now.

if you do this I will promise to be at my best for the tourney, but I am not about to give up some big brawl tourneys (like WHOBO) just because of this
sounds like johns m2k...

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Mang0 expressed interest in flying in again. Nothing is confirmed at this time, but lets see if we can get another super hyped up tourny. I am going to take the roll JFox played for
RoM and see if I can get a similar promotion for this tournament.

However, I am a little more hesitant to have Mango over if M2K is gonna be out of town for Bawrl.

R3N0

Smash Lord
im coming to this!!

Craiglist ad begins here.

LOOKING FOR A GOOD TEAMMATE!!

These are the skills candidates MUST HAVE in order to apply!

-Must have attention to entire screen
-Must have at LEAST 2 years of Smash experience! (NO EXCEPTIONS)
-Must KNOW YOUR NAME!
-Must play a TOP TIER CHARACTER! (Sheik, Marth, Falco, Fox, Jiggs, Peach, Even Scar)
---see i made a funny and said scar not CF--- lulllululull
Please send your request in the form of a PM! If I don't answer I have a teammate already!

-It is NOT ok to contact poster about anything non-related (j/k yeah you can I love attention)
-It is NOT ok to send hate / I will KILL YOU RENO PMs.
-It is OK to contact poster whenever.

---Craigslist ad ends here---

By the way, don't point me to team w/ vanz. Hes mad cool and hes my dude, but we dont team well.

Sensei

Smash Lord
Vist is cool in my book.

I might come to this if we

do something awesome

afterwards like bar

hopping or clubbing

wtf mango is 17?

someone get mango

a fake ID LOL.

I'm so terrible at this game now :laugh:

JFox

Smash Hero
how exactly do you "**** balls" off someone?
Honestly, I was wondering the same thing. Here in MD we never use that phrase, but I'm assuming it's something close to a jv5?
its a phrase that scar made up and its hilarious. I liked when gotm used to say it the best :)

it means ur gonna **** them so hard there balls will fall off stripping them of their manhood

Top Bottom