• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashin' Time - Presented by GEEX - July 16-17th, SLC, UT

vazor

Smash Apprentice
Actually, it is still happening. I'm still working on getting mad awesome prizes and the main organizers are still behind it. They even have Melee all lined up so we can get more out-of-staters. I told Kirrus to update but he hasn't yet so here's the link:

http://geexshow.com

There are more things there for it. Feel free to check it out and put feedback here so we can be aware of it. I'll keep everyone up to date on the organizer's/venue's side. DarkRyu is the one that will run it, along with 3 helpers, so we can still do it without Kirrus. DRyu, feel free to make another thread if Kirrus doesn't get this updated soon.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I'm not saying the event is no longer happening, just that bumping this thread when it hasn't had a post in over a month is useless, since there's already other means to get (up-to-date) info on the event.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
And do we need 2 day passes if you are only playing brawl?

vazor

Smash Apprentice
You can sign up at the door if you have to, but online is preferred so we can know how many people to plan for.

The schedule is still being finalized... likely that melee and doubles will be friday, but yeah I don't know for sure.

vazor

Smash Apprentice
More information on the schedule has been posted on the website:

http://geexshow.com

It looks like brawl doubles and melee will be on Friday and then brawl singles will be on Saturday and will have finals on the stage with the big screens at 4:00pm.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Woah hold on vazor, it says in the rules that all grab release infinites are banned aside from ICies, so does this apply to yoshi? It IS his metagame and if this is true he's screwed as a character. If this isnt changed im raging and wont go. Change it to standing GR infinites please
This ^^^

Top Bottom